Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Yochi (Naruto RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

We are recruiting literate Roleplayers 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplaying, Private, Shippuden, Villages 

Reply [Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]
[㊋] - Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 am
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Leaf Shinobi - Godaime Hokage - Slug Sage - Medical Master - Hakubi's Legacy

Sana's clone looked at the boy who walked in, then Yuudai who walked out. She looked at Zero then, and Jaice..Umm, Zero, I suppose you may come, but you have to always listen to what I say, meet me at the gates in a few minutes, the real me will be waiting. She stated softly, then looked at the other boy who walked in..Yes, may I help you?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 am
"Thank you Hokage san!!!" said Zero as he quickly dashed out the door pasted the genin that just came in, heading towards the gates.  

Akari Kyuto

saigoto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 am
Taizen watched as Zero past him and out the door from the corner of his eye before shifting his attention back to Sana. It looked like they were going off on a mission of some sort. This had gotten Taizen a bit interested, but he had come for another reason. "I wanted to ask if I've been assigned to a Jounin or squad. I want to start training as soon as possible." Impatience could be heard in the boys voice, though it had not been his intention. Since becoming a genin he had grown eager to start real training.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 pm
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana's clone smiled, then thought for a moment..Umm, there's a lack of Jounin here, so I may assign you on your own squad, but feel free to use me or my clones for training exercises.

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

saigoto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm
Taizen sucked his teeth under his breath, disappointed that he had not been assigned to a Jounin that could train him. As it stood now, he had no techniques under his belt. He slanted his eyes as he shifted them away from Sana. "Then could you teach me a few techniques?" Taizen never liked to ask things from others, but would have no other choice if he wanted to get stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 am
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana smiled and thought for a moment..Meet one of my clones at the Obsidian cliffs, there..will be your first lesson.

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 am
Jaice shrugged slightly. "Keep up and be sure to watch yourself," he said to Zero as the Chuunin rushed out of the room. He vanished moments later, using a smokeless Shunshin no Jutsu. He headed towards the village gates himself, moving rapidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:15 pm
A short snicker came from Taizen. He soon out on a small grin, now feeling excited at what was to come. "Osu! Thank you Hokage-sama." Taizen turned and placed his hands in his pockets as he walked out the door. He rushed off to where his training would begin.  

saigoto

EnergyHawk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:18 pm
After walking around for a good amount of time, Naiome finally found the Hokage's office, walking up the stairs and knocking on the door, unknowing whether or not the Hokage was in.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 am
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana's clone's head perked up and she put on a smile..Come in!

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

EnergyHawk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 am
Naiome walked in and bowed deeply, standing back up. Her face was perfectly emotionless and she stared forward, maroon orbs connecting with the Hokage's.
"I wish to seek training and housing in your village." she said respectfully, her voice flickering like a flame.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 am
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana thought for a moment..Name, Kekkei Genkai, Elements, and Rank? She asked the girl softly, her white eyes dazzling in the light.

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

EnergyHawk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 am
"My name is Naiome Haruka. My element is fire and I belong to the Hitobito To'chi line. Right now, I do not have a rank." she stated, her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 am
Sana Hyuuga
User Image

Sana smiled brightly..It is an honor to meet you Naiome, I'm Sana Hyuuga, you're Godaime Hokage. Please feel free to have a place in our village. You may start as a Gennin in our village.

Sinful Raine
Vice Captain

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
[Rp Forum} Konohagakure no Sato (Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves) [Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash