Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] The Plains of Torment (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 pm
"You asked if he did other things besides bite," Azana chuckled, watching Zippo. "They had to evoke the thing from Charlotte...it might've taken time. Besides, Adra's not quite ready, either." She gestured to the slayer, her actions a mystery to the operative. Was she praying? Meditating?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm
"Well hey you wanna know somthin you know that stump your sittin on right behind you, about 10 feet away you see that ground that looks like somthing is burried down their well my brother is down their.  

Captian Blue Bear

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm
"...this really isn't the best place to put a spirit to rest," Azana said, her skin crawling at the thought. "This land is poisoned...his spirit might be, too, if left here too long."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:11 pm
"well that stinks"  

Captian Blue Bear

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Adra stood up and sighed, completely focused after all of that. She had been for the most part meditating, trying to focus her energy until it was...condensed she thought it was. The more she condensed it, the more powerful she became, and that was enough for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm
"soo bout that body thing what should i do if he "awakins"  

Captian Blue Bear

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm
"Cremation usually works," Azana answered, entire affect nonchalant. "They're on their way, Adra."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:19 pm
"Wait you all of sudin you know their coming?" he"s so stunned he doesent know if she's super human  

Captian Blue Bear

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm
"That works for me." Adra replied, giving her blade a quick practice swing before twirling it in her hand and pointing the tip toward the ground. Oh how she wished she could see Fatalis' face when it died, if anything would bring her peace it would be that one sight...

[[So sorry, I got a christmas present early and got...distracted.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm
A portal opened, a troop of chibis herding out, toting out a young albino half-wrapped in a fishing net, a small girl with flyaway hair and a large wine blur over her eye following. "Here!"

"HAI PIIGRII!"

"Hi Zippo! Hi Azana!"  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

Captian Blue Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm
"Hi person"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 pm
"It doesn't hurt that she's married to a psychic," Sosol grinned, following the parade of chibis and Charlotte.

"Or that her cousin's a magician," Stella laughed, the blonde closing the portal behind her. "So, Sol, Adra...I believe you're up first."

Azana hopped off the stump, greeting the chibis and waving to Charlotte. "I'm guessing this is the guy?"  

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Captian Blue Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm
"OH MY GOSH SO MANEY ZOLKO'S hey sol how you doin surprized?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 pm
"No hurting Penance, right?" Adra asked, if she remembered it was up to Penance himself to try to deal with Fatalis, then it was her job to destroy the monster. Her grip on her blade was as tight as could possibly be, she really wanted this to be over with, a nightmare that she'd never have to worry about again.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm
Hate glanced up, relaxed, aura rotten. "Yes." he said gently. "And you're the mage..."

"Chibis, dears, let him up. And take off that net."
instructed the girl, scooping up Zippo. "You been good?"

"Aibaithiimu!"

"Oh, that's bad!"

The boy stood, looking about slowly. "Hn."  
The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games