Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
Syfy Channel's Alice Dec 6, 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 pm
User ImageSigh. It wasn't a mini-series. Twas a movie. 3nodding a 4hr-long movie that was split into two nights. Hence DVR. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 pm
That's funny, I could swear syfy called it a mini-series, and what's even more funny is how imdb calls it a tv mini-series too...hmm...how people who think they know everything when they really don't talk these days...funny how you can correct me but can't answer the cheshire cat question....don't you love how society works these days???  

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:36 pm
the cheshire cat was in it but didnt say anything. it was her cat dinah who also was the cheshire cat. if you look back at the cat scene when she finally looks at the cat for the last time. the cat gives this big grin making the thing that she was indeed not only dinah but the cheshire cat too. it was far too big a grin that a cat couldnt possibly do and trust me my cat grins way too much lolz.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 pm
Syfy’s Alice was absolutely incredible. I loved Hatter in this mini-series along with March Hare and Queen of Hearts. Carol’s face at the end was priceless. I hope they make more to this mini-series since it's just so good. I would have loved to hear their back story to Hatter and March Hare, which would probably be an interesting story.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm
hehe i hope they do too!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 am
I finally watched it! Well I missed some of it (end of Jabberwock chase and meeting the White Knight) because youtube decided it didn't like me for some reason...

I must admit I liked it. XD Especially the first half, I loved realizing which characters were who before they said their names.

Also...yay, Caterpillar! Leader of the resistance! He should of been in it more.

So should the Cheshire Cat, but awesome scene anyways.  

Azure Caterpillar

Musa_Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am
I loved the Scifi mini-series Alice!! it t'was Amazing! One of Scifi's best yet! and I love the Hatter! Especially since Andrew Lee-Pots played him. I LOve him as Connor Temple!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 am
i cant wait for it to be on dvd!!!! hehe it will go with my like 10 other copies of different alice movies!!! hehe i want to collect ehm all!!! xd  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:20 am
so I just found out it comes out on dvd march 2nd of this year!!! hehe cant wait!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 am
Wonder if it'll be released on DVD in the UK, I can't import from the US because of different DVD regions.  

Azure Caterpillar

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 am
i dont know but if you go to amazon and type in syfys alice it will tell you there smile  
The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games