[PRP] Half sisters but still sisters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 pm
"I don't know, maybe I'll run into a big male. You know, like a big, bold, strong, handsome, and courageous type, one that would look over me," she chuckled poking her sister. Melisma smiled as she was reminded of Mai's mate, Aapep. He must have been quite a charmer to have a female like her sister. And he was a lucky one as was she to have found one another. She laughed, "If my male is who I imagine him to be, I think you'd be the one getting hurt, but I'd appreciate the effort nevertheless!"

"I try to, sister, trust me, I just... don't think I would do mister Juke any justice with my voice..." she murmured, laying herself down to match her sister. She had a good heart and her reasons were the same, but Melisma wasn't ready for it. She didn't want too much to do with the pride's activities but spectating until she has finished her song. That was her focus at the moment and it should have all her life. However, spending this time with Mai was starting to open her to more options other than her song. Perhaps it was better to be with the drum circle. Perhaps it was better to find a mate then focus on her song.

Flicking her ears back, she looked on with violet eyes, smiling slightly, "Alright, alright. While my drum repairs itself with the sap, I guess I could go hunt out in the rogue lands for the day," Melisma suggested, pushing back up to her haunches. That was a step in Mai's direction; getting out of the pride lands and focusing on other things. "Should I bring you back something for your family?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 pm
Mawi Mai couldn't help but to giggle a bit and nod to herself. "That was the type of male that I was looking for." She giggled and then wiggled around a bit. "And it is what I found." She winked at her sister. "Don't forget we aren't cheetahs. Strong and handsome lions are easy to find." She was quiet happy to have a friend, better yet a sister, to talk about things with. Even though she talked to Taka, Aapep too, all the time, some times she liked to talk others. The position she was in at the pride was perfect for a friendly lioness such as herself! "Well! I'm sure I could kick his butt anyway! If he gets me mad enough." She pulled at her sister's ear playfully before winking at her.

The older lioness huffed at her sister's comment as soon as it came out of her mouth. "Come on now Meli! You are great at singing. Beside Juke loves to see interest in the chorus." She started to paw at her sister's face before grinning "Do iitttttttt." She nipped at her sister again as if to settle it into her brain. Mawi acted like such a cub some times. But she didn't care. she was happy.

She chuckled slightly and nodded toward her sister. "Thats a girl. and started to sit up, letting out a small yawn and laughging slightly. "Oh no! We don't need anything." She laughed again while shaking her head. "However speaking of them I think I should head back... If you ever need me or want to hang out you know where I am."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas