Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
Guild Wars[Updater]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlNATE

7,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 pm
Anybody play it?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That land of mystics, charr, Vlox, and more. Join the fun. You can venture and battle against the plague in the huge cities of the celestial palaces, or venture west to take on the Undead lich.

Travel To the North and battle the destroyers along side the Norn!!

Whatever you do, what lies ahead, is the vast army of Orr in GW2!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:51 am
I'm basically new to the Guild Wars world, I don't have a single char up to lvl 20, but I do love the game play, and I would love some advice, btw I only have prophicies and Eye of the North which I can't play cause I'm not lvl 20.  

Willhelm Von Sinrin

Nosfouratwo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 pm
I did play, enough to beat eye of the north. And I would come back but GW2 comes out soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm
Been playing GW since a month or so after beta, have 1 of every class except monks (I just suck with them lol) all lvl 20 blah blah not into the 15K gear but I have a few sets, mainly on my Ele (Main is X Storm Lord X). Game is still fun but once you beat all the campaigns with an ele theres really nothing to do except farm and get more points to add for GW 2. BTW if you're just now getting GW, then you should probably wait for GW2 to come out because right not, well for the past few years all they've done is nerf nerf nerf nerf classes into garbage. Still, the PvP is fun, not to strategic, but ya hit me up if you need advice, I get on every once in a blue moon....  

Shinu_Acari

Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff