Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Raven lept to her feet as Kadaj walked into the clearing. "Kadaj-sama! You made it!" She blushed at her sudden out-burst and withdrew into herself, "I'm sorry..." She slunk back behind the group so they could continue the Reunion. Soon....very soon will have our Reunion...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:41 pm
"All right then, Kit." Morhighan said, acknowledging the young woman.
"Some know me by the name--" She made to say something but stopped suddenly.
"There," she said pointing her finger through some trees.
"Is that what you are looking for?"
By following her finger one could see that there was a large amount of people that had been amassed in a clearing. Morhighan stepped back a bit.
"I...don't do well with crowds." She said in parting, then turned.
She began walking away, staying close enough to the group to watch but far enough inside of the trees to become hidden.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:24 pm
Kit blinked at the sudden stop, but looked where the woman was pointing. Seeing the people, she smiled.

"Yup! That's who I sensed. Thank you!" Kit smiled again at the woman, and hurried towards the group.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am
Misopan_Kurai

OOC: Oh yeah, whose the leet ninja now? Jumping rooftop to rooftop without needing to look cool
Dahry's worries soon faded to a kind of forgotten tenseness, after all one could only be dropped at a dangerous rate so manytimes before one developed a tolerance of it. And suddenly the movement stopped. The shinobi dropped her to her feet on solid ground and a door swung inwards from behind her. It was a hazy realization to her that she had lost all sense of direction during the shinobi's expert ministrations, and was now being swept into his lair unawares, However, this was merely a passing thought, as the door closed behind her romoving all traces of light but for the gleam of his eyes.

Dahry was quite dizzy from her rooftop ride and her mind was distinctly fuzzy. It was unfortunate that she had always had a low tolerance for rollercoasters, in fact, they made her puke her guts out. Sadly, for the shinobi's amourous intentions, his trip to bring her here was a great deal like a rollercoaster. It took barely a moment before her stomache protested the abuse she had given it. Her gorge rose, and she let loose on the only thing in front of her...Shinrei.  

savanacat

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:09 am
A deep throaty chuckle sounded. "Is that how it is then?" She was laid on something soft, but not a bed. His footsteps wer steady and sure even in this nightmareish darkness. A slow flickering glow began to light the room, as the shinobi began a small fire. His soiled shirt lay on the floor and he was taking off the armor that protected his upper torso. Dahry found she was on a nondescript well used couch. The room was simple. A kitchenette on one end, where Shinrei was now stoking the wood stove, and a large bed with soft comfortable looking black linens on the other. a small dividing wall separated the two, and the couch upon which she was sitting was along this. She could only guess that the two doors led to the bathroom and outside. There were no windows. A towel landed in her lap. She hadn't heard him move. "So." He said, an infernal smirk playing about his lips. "Welcome to my lair." His hands rested casually on his hips and he was bare from there up, his long silver braid trailing over one shoulder down his well sculpted chest. Then he leaned forward, his face inches from her, "Do you want me to help you clean up?" He asked, his face moving around to where his breath danced along his neck.

OOC: I'm amazed he's not gagging himself. I suppose Ninja just have the ability to repress the gag-reflex...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:35 pm
((Yes! We have a new Yazoo!! Please welcome Leo_Osaka and be patient with his efforts to accustom himself to Forum Style Role-Plays! biggrin ))

Kadaj smiled as his eyes swept over the clearing, his gaze pausing on Raven just long enough to let her know he was pleased with her enthusiasm, and as most of them beleived... if he was pleased, Mother was pleased. There were a few new faces behind silver bangs. Their ranks were expanding. He spoke even as he thought, persuading the Mass of children before him to join the true path. He watched the expressions on their faces shift from confusion to disbeleif and then hope. The time was ripe Kadaj decided as their eyes locked on him earnestly. "Do, as I do..." He murmered with a smirk, stepping into the water before him even as JENOVA's power billowed from him, tainting it's purity, the ultimate irony against the ancients and their misguided causes. He could feel Mother's presence as it pervaded the minds of the youths before him, he could feel the subtle mental link from each one of them, making them suceptible to unspoken suggestions and Commands from Kadaj and Mother. His gaze turned slowly to his brothers Yazoo and Loz, "Onii-san will be here soon," Kadaj sneered, "We need to welcome him."

Vaizel wandered almost aimlessly, his presence was easy to note, it was impossible for him to be quiet... the painful screech of his mechanical leg ripping into Concrete was audible down the block. His wings as he 'flew' up to rooftops, and then down into the streets again creaked and wined gratingly. Each sound just seemed to drive his depression deeper, he'd always thought he'd had purpose, always convinced himself his goal was noble, the revenge he sought reasonable. Now his life seemed a lie, if Dawn was alive he was no more than a Murderer... the IF was worse then knowing, he had no idea what he should do now... For the first time in years, Vaizel felt lost.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:55 pm
Kit watched the silver haired man enter the water, turning it black. She could feel the power that caused the change in the water, and paused, curious now. She could sense the same power within herself, and a number of the others nearby, and as the children drank the now-tainted water, she could feel it in them too.

Then the voice within her mind urged her on towards the shore that the silver haired man had stepped from, to join her kin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:33 am
The remnants gathered around the pool of black water heard a sound, then noticed a glint of light off metal, and a blur of red through the trees. Vincent had found them, and after a moment, his eyes locked with Kadaj's, and the corner of his mouth twitched ever so slightly upwards in challenge.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:19 am
Quote:

((Yes! We have a new Yazoo!! Please welcome Leo_Osaka and be patient with his efforts to accustom himself to Forum Style Role-Plays! icon_biggrin.gif ))

*coughcough I'm a girl coughcough*
((I'm gonna try guys, but I haven't been here for the whole thing ^^ Feel free to beat me with a stick if I mess up...Or two sticks if you feel so inclined...))

Yazoo watched the scene with the perfect silence and monotonous expression he'd mastered from the very beginning. Though so close to achieving their goals, there was thge obvious resistance that was bound to set them back, once again. It was confirmed when he'd spotted the tapered cape and felt Kadaj's distraction just slightly. He had no intention to interfere with what ever kadaj's mind had thought up in those moments of silent interaction with Vincent. He trusted Kadaj to not jeopardize their mission. But he was sure to draw Loz's attention to Vincent's apparent arrival, just in case there were others as close by.

(._. I hope I didn't screw up to bad xP)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:22 am
((Feminine persuasion.... got it... xp Although ussually despite their ACTUAL gender, alot of people prefer to be refered to as their avatar's gender anyways.
Nope! That was just about perfect! wink Also... you don't have to keep the color I chose for Yazoo, feel free to pick your own. I was just running out of colors for all the different characters I play here... sweatdrop ))

Loz stood there, immensely proud of the smallest brother, but movement out of the corner of his eye drew his attention, he followed Yazoo's subtle gesture and noted the interloper. Shifting in place he glanced back at Kadaj, surely the other Remnant had noticed, right? But even if he hadn't they couldn't let this red-cloaked figure stay, He was torn as to whether to try and take care of this person now, or wait for Kadaj's instruction.

Kadaj had indeed noticed Vincent's appearance, and was slightly annoyed, but not particularly worried about it. He had finished the ritual, and the children were following the unheard commands he gave them. Suddenly he held out one hand to forstall Loz, his gaze landed on Yazoo, "I need you to help me deal with Big Brother," He said quietly, locking eyes with the two. Then his gaze wandered the clearing, "We have an Uninvited Guest!" He declared to the other 'Remnants'. Why don't you Offer him our Hospitalities?" Kadaj sneered as he motioned for all the other True Remnants to Pursue the barely visable Vincent Valentine. "They should be plenty to deal with something like him." Kadaj smirked confidantly.

((This one was a suggestion by Angel that I particularly liked... why weren't there more Remnants during Cloud's battle? They were all chasing Vinnie of course! rofl ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:04 am
((I chose this colour one because you had it and two I liked it best out of the selection XD))

"I don't mean to ask pointless questions, brother, but how long until Big Brother arrives? Surely, there must be more where He came from." Yazoo spoke monotonously, silently pointing out Vincent as the subject of his concern. He asked firmly enough that Kadaj might actually consider his question as a suggestion rather. They were close, but now was not a time to slack off. Not that he felt Kadaj was doing that, he was just concerned, first and foremost, about his siblings. "Do you think that they can handle him on their own?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:42 pm
((Mayhaps Morhi should help Vincent by distracting the kids. Mayhaps not.))

Morhighan, who had been crouching behind the trees in the bushes, was watching the goings on.
Very interesting...
A flash of color alerted her to someone above her and she looked up.
"The red...could it be--" Morhighan thought, but suddenly snapped her head down. It wasn't who she had almost hoped it was.
It was only that Turk, the one who she had felt responsible for, which had cost her the slightly peaceful life she had once known.
She mentally slapped herself for blaming the Ex-turk.
It wasn't his fault and she knew it. It was the other one's fault. Hojo's.
She hissed a sigh of exasperation.
It was his fault that the children were posioned and that everything that was happening occured, she concluded.
As the Remnants took notice of the Ex-turk above her she noticed their defensive postures.
Should she help the man if there was a fight?
Morhighan bit her lip and thought about it for a few moments.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:41 pm
Kit, having just reached the shore where the Remnants were, froze as the silver-haired man spoke out about the uninvited guest. The child-like demeanor vanished as the fierce loyalty to those like her awoke. She turned her head slightly, eyes scanning the trees for movement as she drew one of her two hidden long-blades.

Spotting a blur of red in the trees, the tall, slender woman took off, jumping with ease up into the branches to chase the intruder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Misopan_Kurai
A deep throaty chuckle sounded. "Is that how it is then?" She was laid on something soft, but not a bed. His footsteps wer steady and sure even in this nightmareish darkness. A slow flickering glow began to light the room, as the shinobi began a small fire. His soiled shirt lay on the floor and he was taking off the armor that protected his upper torso. Dahry found she was on a nondescript well used couch. The room was simple. A kitchenette on one end, where Shinrei was now stoking the wood stove, and a large bed with soft comfortable looking black linens on the other. a small dividing wall separated the two, and the couch upon which she was sitting was along this. She could only guess that the two doors led to the bathroom and outside. There were no windows. A towel landed in her lap. She hadn't heard him move. "So." He said, an infernal smirk playing about his lips. "Welcome to my lair." His hands rested casually on his hips and he was bare from there up, his long silver braid trailing over one shoulder down his well sculpted chest. Then he leaned forward, his face inches from her, "Do you want me to help you clean up?" He asked, his face moving around to where his breath danced along his neck.

OOC: I'm amazed he's not gagging himself. I suppose Ninja just have the ability to repress the gag-reflex...

Dahry absentmindedly noted the rooms features but the majority of her attention was on not letting her stomache's rebellion succeed further. She had barely quieted the uprising when she looked up and fully noticed Shinrei's appearance. Her scientific mind had a minor breakdown at that moment as the only thought that came to mind was He's realy HOT!. As she abruptly stopped to reboot, from her meltdown, she felt Shinrei's breath on her neck, which caused a significant lag in her reprocessing of important information. Alarms sounded in her brain, Something was wrong, she was experiencing some system failure as her heart started beating in an uneven rythym.

Suddenly she jerked upright, as her brain finally kicked in. She had to get out! She reached into her pocket for the tracer as she scrambled shakily off the couch. She had to be professional, she had to--forget professional! She had to get the heck out of here before she permanently lost all self respect by falling for Shinrei of all people!!

savanacat

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:28 pm
"We need to split them up." Vincent whispered softly in Morhighan's direction. But he didn't say anything more, they'd noticed him, and were heading their way. With a swirl of his crimson cloak he turned, and moved off, just fast enough that they couldn't catch him, but not fast enough that they couldn't keep up. He knew Cloud was on his way, or should be, and he fully intended to stir things up. With a practiced movement, he drew Cerberus and lined up a shot as he descnded towards the ground. This'd draw their attentiont. Three bullets screamed through the air an intentional foot to one side of Kadaj's head, he could have hit him, if he'd chosen, but this way they'd be more likely to underestimate him. With that parting shot he turned back ahead, focusing for the moment on his running.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff