Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:26 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia looks down from the grate and curses mentally for leaving Sabel, her eyes transfixed on the two intruders. She grips the bow and smiles a little. When Yazoo finds out about this, he is not going to be pleased, not in the least bit. She hopes that someone from Descendents shows up soon, she has heard about Reno and knows better than to even try or attempt to anything against him, you have to love reputations. She though has no idea who this other person is and cares not to know.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:27 pm
Zaber Blade
"Vaizel!" Zaber flew into the room at high speed and touched down just inside the door. Reno and Saerenna had just run through the opposite door, and Vaizel was nearing the door, but turned to see Zaber standing there. "Vaizel, I understand now. I finally found out why you hate Shina-ra so. hojo did this to you, right?"

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:28 pm
Sabel snarled a curse as the Turks stormed into the room. She climbed back up the railing, standing on the highest rail over the water. Quickly she turned her sword, facing it towards her chest and prepared to leap, her hands solid on the hilt. Mentally she called up a spell, casting "shadow flare", one of the single-most powerful enemy skills, on Reno. However the drain on the csater was evident, she swooned and began to fall.

OOC: Yeah, it's a really high level spell, but Sabel has a mastered Enemy skill materia, she got it from someone else though methinks. Reno will hurt, and will probably need some healing, it deals a lot of damage, it would actually kill my chars from time to time, but that was before they maxed out. I heavily doubt Reno will die straight off from it, though it will hurt really bad. It deals damage somewhere in the area of 7000hp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:29 pm
savanacat
furry1337otaku
Sabel snarled a curse as the Turks stormed into the room. She climbed back up the railing, standing on the highest rail over the water. Quickly she turned her sword, facing it towards her chest and prepared to leap, her hands solid on the hilt. Mentally she called up a spell, casting "shadow flare", one of the single-most powerful enemy skills, on Reno. However the drain on the csater was evident, she swooned and began to fall.

A muffled "How interesting, #4 was supposed to be a generic experiment." was heard from the rafters just as a "whoosh" was felt through the air. As ...SOMETHING, with a girl in a labcoat on its back swept down and plucked the falling Jenova clone out of the air. The tips of its large wings skimmed the water as it regained altitude to land on a pipe above. Peering over the monstrosity's shoulder, the scientist remarked, "How fascinating, I shall have to do more research"

As Vaizel and Zaber entered her eyes widened," My, is it a reunion of my father's experiments today? And as usual, I see the Turks are not doing a proper job of supervising. Your voicemail was even open to all who cared to listen, I wouldn't be surprised to see more Descendents on the way." She crooned sweetly. She continued,"Well, I'm just going to take this intriguing specimen back to the lab with me. Clean up here, why don't you, Reno? Now is not the time to fall asleep on duty, you must break that habit. Saerena dear, I see you had no stomache for real work, you just wanted to play with the little Turks all along. I'll be going now, to earn my generous pay."

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:30 pm
Zaber Blade
savanacat
furry1337otaku

A muffled "How interesting, #4 was supposed to be a generic experiment." was heard from the rafters just as a "whoosh" was felt through the air. As ...SOMETHING, with a girl in a labcoat on its back swept down and plucked the falling Jenova clone out of the air. The tips of its large wings skimmed the water as it regained altitude to land on a pipe above. Peering over the monstrosity's shoulder, the scientist remarked, "How fascinating, I shall have to do more research"

As Vaizel and Zaber entered her eyes widened," My, is it a reunion of my father's experiments today? And as usual, I see the Turks are not doing a proper job of supervising. Your voicemail was even open to all who cared to listen, I wouldn't be surprised to see more Descendents on the way." She crooned sweetly. She continued,"Well, I'm just going to take this intriguing specimen back to the lab with me. Clean up here, why don't you, Reno? Now is not the time to fall asleep on duty, you must break that habit. Saerena dear, I see you had no stomache for real work, you just wanted to play with the little Turks all along. I'll be going now, to earn my generous pay."

"Look's like were gonna have to talk about this later Vai." Zaber pulled the Requiem from the sheath on his belt. He pulled a small coin from his pocket, one side black, one side white, and inserted it in the sword's lone materia slot. Black side up. The coin activated like a materia, emitting a black aura, which slowly spread across the blade until it reached the edges. Zaber leadped into the air, drawing back the sword to swing. "Megid!" He swungt the sword as black orbs emenated from the blade, raining down on Sabel and the strange woman.

OCC: ((Megid is an original spell, it's basically Comet2 with Dark element.))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:31 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna glared at the other scientist, realizing that she had indeed made a mistake with her voicemail. "Dahry." she muttered in somewhat of a greeting, but with no friendliness. She quickly casted the highest level healing spell she could on Reno. This was turning out to be a Reunion of experiments and experimentors.... She had thought she had gotten rid of that life by joining the Turks, but there seemed to be no running from ShinRa and it's products, especially if you were still in it.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:31 pm
savanacat
Zaber Blade
"Look's like were gonna have to talk about this later Vai." Zaber pulled the Requiem from the sheath on his belt. He pulled a small coin from his pocket, one side black, one side white, and inserted it in the sword's lone materia slot. Black side up. The coin activated like a materia, emitting a black aura, which slowly spread across the blade until it reached the edges. Zaber leadped into the air, drawing back the sword to swing. "Megid!" He swungt the sword as black orbs emenated from the blade, raining down on Sabel and the strange woman.

OCC: ((Megid is an original spell, it's basically Comet2 with Dark element.))

Dahra made a hasty, if not dignifed, retreat with her monster still holding Sabel, into the air they lauched. She looked on in relief mixed with fascination at the wreckage of the pipe she had been standing on." Well, I see that you are still as brutal as ever, but where did you get THAT!" She said in a voice not quite steady. Then, her eyes widened as she realized what an opportunity lay before her. If he would attack somone else, she could analyse the process by which he used the 'coin'. She became so wrapped up in this thought process that no note was given to Saerena's greeting, such as it was. Still hovering, she watched the proceedings below with a wary eye to Zaber.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:32 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel clomped into the room shortly after the others, "thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii... tunk...thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii...tunk" this was also accompanied by a disconcerting creaking noise as the metal catwalk protested to his hurried and heavy gait. He came to a screeching halt when his eyes lit upon the descendant standing before the water supply, a blackened sword to her chest. Vai froze in shock staring at her face, a face he remembered vividly from many years ago.... "Dawn?...." Vai muttered breathlessly, "But,...you're dead!" And then she fell, With a wrenching cry Vai leapt after her, not even thinking about the current situation. The catwalk groaned beneath him, and he stumbled on his own mutilated metal leg. When he rose his head again it was to come face to face to a being who SHOULD be dead... His face twisted in hatred, and he couldn't suppress a cringe at the sound of her voice. "...Dahra." He spat, Zaber's spell blasted forth at that moment, shocking Vai out of his psuedo daze. Vai didn't wait for the smoke to clear, he threw himself to his feet once again, he would not let Dawn be taken back to a lab! Not when he had found her again!! Pressing all of his weight against his metal leg he pressed the gears down like a spring, holding the pressure until he could feel the mechanics groan, then he launched himself bodily into the air. He speed catapulted him towards the ceiling, with a twist of his body Vai aimed his upper shoulders and back at the approaching roof. Just as his wings hit it he pressed all his strength into an 'upstroke' throwing himself back down this time aimed precisely at the pipe where the scientist, her grotesque steed, and Sabel sat. With a loud crunch Vai landed on the steel pipe, which cumpled under his weight. In that same motion he grabbed Sabel from the distracted Scientist, latching in desperate determination to the unconcious clone. Then the pipe gave way underneath him, and with a surge of terror Vai found himself plummeting into a very deep reservoir. "I can't swi...." His cry disolved into bubbles as he sank faster than a rock into the forboding depths. The young woman still wrapped in his arms....

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:32 pm
savanacat
Dahry had just landed on another pipe when suddenly, #7 was before her, then He was gone with #4 dissappearing into the deep water. Her pipe shuddered as the automated emergency drainage system flushed the reservoir water into a river leading out of the city. She again launched into the air on the back of the thing she rode. She whispered in a voice rich with disgust, "#7, you are the greatest fool since my father. You never think through things, do you?" She glanced at Zaber and the Turks as she said in a normal tone, " Reno, Saerena, please restrain that specimen, I will want him in my lab by 8, oh yes, do be careful of that 'coin', I will want that as well." The monster lifted and was no longer in view.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:34 pm
Zaber Blade
"Vaizel!" Zaber flew to the top of the room, and drew his wings close to his back to enter freefall into the tank. He reached Vai and the girl, who were struggling to keep their breath. Zaber tried to pull them both up, but couldn't manage to lift Vai and the girl due to Vai's extra weight from his metal limbs. Zaber managed to free Sabel from Vai's death grip and pulled her out, and he hit the floor gasping for breath.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:35 pm
AkaneAme
Cursing, Sofia decides to make an attack on this new intruder, Dahra, she drops down behind her. "Sabel?" Her harpoon like tip touching the back of Dahra's neck. "I don't know who you are, and I don't care, you will put sister down." She smiles a little and her eyes are on all the people in the room. Sabel, this plan of yours was doomed from the start. Best to retreat now and report back to Yazoo. She smiles trying to find a hasty exit that doesn't cause too much damage to her or Sabel if they managed to get out of this alive.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:37 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber watched as Sofia held her harpoon to Dahra's neck. He watched as Vaizel dissapeared further underwater. If Reno and Saerenna were going to go through with Dahra's orders, he had little chance, he couldn't fly with wet wings. He couldn't beleive he was thinking it, but a temporary alliance with the Descendents might be their best chance to avoid capture. Damn, he was going to wind up allyin with his worst enemies. He regained his breath and stood up. He adressed the Turks "I don't want to hurt you... let me go."

OOC: ((Sorry about the confusion of having to edit my past posts.)

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:41 pm
savanacat

Dahry froze as she felt cold metal against her neck. She spoke quietly, in a voice of reasoning," Yazou will not be pleased if you kill me, after all, most of your descendents became such under my knife. You could not kill your creater, could you? You will not live long enough to see your 'precious mother' if you do. I am important to Shinra, more so than you are to Yazou." while she said this, she was inching away from the blade, suddenly, she jerked away, and the blade sliced the thing she rode. As it cried out in pain and fell, she clung to its neck. Its wings caught the air, but not soon enough, it was pulled down into the flushing water below. Both the monster and the girl dissappeared.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:42 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna was completely torn. She knew she should do what Dahry said, but she also knew almost exactly what would happen to Zaber if she did. She gave Zaber a pained look. "I don't want to hurt you either...." she said, but knew that her job pretty much required her to do what the Scientist said. She made a noise of protest, "This is why I left the science department." she muttered.

Then she looked to Reno, "I'll do whatever you choose, but..." she said hesitantly. She really didn't want to hand Zaber over to Dahry, but since Reno was the senior officer here, she would if he told her to. She gripped her staff to keep her arms from shaking. She really hated Dahry right now. Saerenna made herself look up at Zaber and said in a strained voice, "I'm sorry...."

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:44 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel clomped into the room shortly after the others, "thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii... tunk...thwack-ckkrrrrueeeiiii...tunk" this was also accompanied by a disconcerting creaking noise as the metal catwalk protested to his hurried and heavy gait. He came to a screeching halt when his eyes lit upon the descendant standing before the water supply, a blackened sword to her chest. Vai froze in shock staring at her face, a face he remembered vividly from many years ago.... "Dawn?...." Vai muttered breathlessly, "But,...you're dead!" And then she fell, With a wrenching cry Vai leapt after her, not even thinking about the current situation. The catwalk groaned beneath him, and he stumbled on his own mutilated metal leg. When he rose his head again it was to come face to face to a being who SHOULD be dead... His face twisted in hatred, and he couldn't suppress a cringe at the sound of her voice. "...Dahra." He spat, Zaber's spell blasted forth at that moment, shocking Vai out of his psuedo daze. Vai didn't wait for the smoke to clear, he threw himself to his feet once again, he would not let Dawn be taken back to a lab! Not when he had found her again!! Pressing all of his weight against his metal leg he pressed the gears down like a spring, holding the pressure until he could feel the mechanics groan, then he launched himself bodily into the air. He speed catapulted him towards the ceiling, with a twist of his body Vai aimed his upper shoulders and back at the approaching roof. Just as his wings hit it he pressed all his strength into an 'upstroke' throwing himself back down this time aimed precisely at the pipe where the scientist, her grotesque steed, and Sabel sat. With a loud crunch Vai landed on the steel pipe, which cumpled under his weight. In that same motion he grabbed Sabel from the distracted Scientist, latching in desperate determination to the unconcious clone. Then the pipe gave way underneath him, and with a surge of terror Vai found himself plummeting into a very deep reservoir. "I can't swi...." His cry disolved into bubbles as he sank faster than a rock into the forboding depths. The young woman still wrapped in his arms....

Fenrir and Garm Van Aesir walked slowly along the rim of the Midgar Municiple Resevoir. Two wolves ranged ahead investigating the area. Both wore heavy leather collars tooled with intricate designs and even materia slots.

The twins were deep in conversation when a sudden rushing interuppted. The two brothers looked up simultaniously one whiping out a glaive and the other a staff ready to meet all comers. An alarm sounded as a floodgate opened releasing a gout of white water into the resevore.

Fenrir's sharp eyes caught something dark disappear into the lake.... it looked like.... a man! Without explanation he dropped his glaive stripped off his trenchcoat and waded into the resevoir. Garm with the instinctive understanding of a twin followed. The brothers swam out father and then dived. Through the murky water they could make out the shape of a man..... or at least what was once a man sinking into the resevoir. Thankfully the lake was not that deep and the brothers were able to grab, (carefully grab when they discovered an array of metal attached to the him) and struggling and splashing bring him to shore.

The two brothers crouched at the shore dripping wet and trying to catch their breath. The man had been heavy and unweildly to move. When Fenrir finally looked at the man his heart froze in his chest. It was Vaizel Tuefel. His sin, a man that should be dead. Garm frowned not understanding his brother's look of horror. It looked to him like the poor fellow had a run in with Hojo..... or something. No need to be afraid, they weren't Turks anymore. But when he looked closer, his face mirrored his brother's.

Fenrir overcoming his terror, made sure Vaizel was breathing. He then started to drag him a little farther out of the water. Garm silently helped.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff