Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:55 pm
((Don't fret about it so much, this RP is confuzing anyway.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:13 pm
((The original GAME was confusing for most people 3nodding Throwing around the later revelations and a bunch of original characters into the mix just makes it a rather tangled skein.))  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:39 am
((That reminds me of the time I explained the whole general plot of the game in five minutes to someone... I talked REALLY fast, and left out a ton of stuff, but for the parts about Sephiroth and some major plot happenings. Twas very difficult to figure out what to say. So convoluted. Especially when you try explaining character relationships. Cloud having Zack's memories, Aeris being Zack's old girlfriend, etc.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:57 am
Freyr wandered seemingly aimlessly for a while fiddling with doors, opening cupboards and closets and vocally exclaiming about what he did not find. Finally he made his way to where Slayer 1 and Saerenna stood by the drawer, he gazed at them in puzzlement. "What? Aren't you done yet??" He queeried striding to the drawer in question and giving it a tug himself, He blinked in surprise when it didn't open, and tugged again with no response, "Oh blast it all! It stuck!!" He pulled back turning and walking a few steps before striking out with one hoof. The loud crack followed by a muttered explaitive showed a cracked drawer and a limping chimera, "Ouch... stuck... not rusted..." He winced tugging on the drawer which still refused to budge.

Vaizel glared at the door Vincent had retreated through, and then transfered his dissatisfied gaze to Tifa. "Well? I don't think it was a casual statement from Mr. High-and-mighty, You going? Or should I vent my anger on Spikey?"

Yazou smiled and nodded at Raven, "Good choice Little sister, wait we shall... Kadaj should not be long at all." He moved to help them usher the children into the forest, handing out granola bars to keep the young ones quiet.

Rufus was still pulling up old files and Idling away a little time with the curiosity that was Slayer 1 when his phone rang again,... so busy today... The Machine told him it was Meru... another of the Turks, one finger clicked on the speaker, "Yes? This is the President, Report Meru."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:09 pm
Raven glared at Yazou, her anger raising. The wind began to pick up, blowing the dead leaves across the floor. "For the last time Yazou....Stop calling me your 'little' sister....I don't mind sister...but I am far from 'little'..." She continued to glare at him, but soon grew too angry with him. She lifted her right hand, in her hand was one of her fans. opening it slightly, she dissappeared and a whrilwind of gust. She reappeared on a branch high above the ground. From up there she could see almost the whole forest. She would surely see Kadaj from up here, it was also the furthest she could get away from Yazou at the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:11 pm
UtaniWitch4
Fed up with the kids silence, and holding back a growl, she picked the kid up and placed him on the ground. "Now go fallow the others. They can't be 'healed' with out you," she smirked as she finished her sentence. Then she hoped down from the truck, pulled her hood bak on, and walked over to Sabel. She leaned against the crystal shell and folded her arms over her stomach. "The Reunion is almost here," a smirk playing on her lips, "All we need one final piece..."

"...Mother..." Sabel finished in the same hushed tone, eyes blazing. She smiled at the thought. "When we find Mother, then we can find the Promised Land...The Chosen One shall guide us..."

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply sweatdrop  

KiyaraSabel

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:01 am
Displaying a seemingly uncharacteristic moment of impatience the robot, Slayer 1, moved, with Saerenna still inside reaching down in front of the chimera and grasping the front of the drawer. A seemingly effortless tug and the metal front came completely off, revealing the contents, which included a few very dusty folders, and a small envelope with some unusual keys in it. One such outline in the faded yellow papare was highlighted in Saerenna's vision on the visor, and she knew that would be the key they were searching for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:33 am
Meru gluped a bit she hoped she did'nt bothered him at a bad time "hello mister persident do you mind If I request persiomssion for a mission sir" she said then waited for her boss's replay  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

savanacat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:39 am
Dahry struggled with Shinrei's weight, silently vowing that if he was faking drunkness, he would be in great deal of pain for a long while. She continued out of the tavern, pausing only to confer for a moment with the bartender as to the wherabouts of her informant before pressing on. They stumbled down the street, and to Dahry's dismay the arm around her shoulder was tugging at the wig she wore. It seemed that her disguise was coming apart, it was more than likely that someone would recognize her now, luckily there wasn't too far to go yet. Almost there!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:28 pm
"Yeah, I should go see him...." Tifa replied to Vaizel with a nod.

A little girl's voice could be heard, and an instant later Marlene could be seen. "Cloud? We're going to see Cloud?" she asked hopefully.

Tifa smiled, "Well... alright, I guess you can come, too." she told her, and then looked up at Vai. "We'll be back later, okay?" she said, taking the little girl's hand and leaving the bar, heading for 'Cloud's place'. The church looked as it always had. Peaceful and quiet, something almost unheard of since the Meteor incident. "Cloud?" she asked as they went inside, but the place unfortunately seemed empty.

Saerenna felt goosebumps as Slayer 1 moved without her prompting, driving in the feeling of helplessness that she really had. The robot could do anything, and she would be at a loss to stop. However, the Turk did what she could to shake off the feeling and reached with the robot's arm to grab the key that seemed the correct one. "So this is it?" she asked aloud, in an almost rhetorical way.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Misander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:11 pm
savanacat
Dahry struggled with Shinrei's weight, silently vowing that if he was faking drunkness, he would be in great deal of pain for a long while. She continued out of the tavern, pausing only to confer for a moment with the bartender as to the wherabouts of her informant before pressing on. They stumbled down the street, and to Dahry's dismay the arm around her shoulder was tugging at the wig she wore. It seemed that her disguise was coming apart, it was more than likely that someone would recognize her now, luckily there wasn't too far to go yet. Almost there!

Shinrei's head rested heavily on Dahry's shoulder and the strong scent of alchol on the shinobi's breath was not improving matters. "Y'know...you're ...very very pritty lady..." He reiterated, and to the young scientist's shock and shame, the drunken ninja took the opportunity to kiss her full on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:05 am
Freyr watched Slayer 1's impatience with a pitifully hidden smile, then added, "Now why did you go and do that?? that was like... and antique or something!!" He teased, "so then.... what did you need a key for anyway?"

Vaizel grunted something noncommital at Tifa's farewell, and a few moments later also took his leave, wandering noisily down the road for a short ways before Launching himself bodily into the air to 'stretch' his mechanical wings. Finally settling on a roof-top not far from one of the many freeways, he leaned back, and with half-lidded eyes watched the traffic while trying to sort things out in his head. That young girl.... she looked so much like Dawn.... and she had Kuroi right? He sighed heavily, It was probably just wishful thinking on his part... he missed her so terribly.

"Did you have a mission in mind?" Rufus prompted, he gazed over some of the documents he had pulled up... not exactly what he'd been looking for... but interesting enough, something about cyborg projects... not androids but maybe there was a connection.

Loz grinned, sitting around outside that church had been getting boring, but the young woman he'd just seen enter looked like she might be able to provide some entertainment. Chuckling to himself he made his way down, let her get comfortable first, then maybe she'd be more inclined to Play.

((Hint Hint!!! now I think you all know what happens at this part, so we'll just say it happens okay?))

Yazou could only smile at Raven's irritation, the young woman was so sensitive, chuckling to himself he gazed up at her, "I never implied you were my younger, little sister..." and he shook his head fondly, once he had all the young ones settled he pulled out his cell-phone... Auto-dialing a number so familiar he didn't even have to think about it. It rang several times before the other end finally answered, "... So... Did you find her?" Yazou prompted in expectant tones. "... Well Don't cry Loz... Just take the girl then." Hearing an affirmative on the other end he snapped the flip-phone closed. "Loz is just about done, are we ready here?"

((I received a PM from someone who had the desire to Play Yazou... but I missplaced the name,... He's available for ursurping now!))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:34 pm
(ummmmmnot being rude emarke what did rufus mean by "do you have a mission in mind?" Sorry sometimes I can be short-minded these days It can be a bother)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:36 pm
((Not a problem at all. Okay your character said:

rila_chan
"hello mister persident do you mind If I request persiomssion for a mission sir"

Quote:
"Did you have a mission in mind?"

basically asking. 'What sort of mission did you want permission for?'))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:01 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Not a problem at all. Okay your character said:

rila_chan
"hello mister persident do you mind If I request persiomssion for a mission sir"

Quote:
"Did you have a mission in mind?"

basically asking. 'What sort of mission did you want permission for?'))

(oh yeah thanks what kind of mission are ablilble anyways?)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff