Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:03 am
Sabel had taken a shortcut with Kuroi, a way impassable otherwise, and ended up back at headquarters far ahead of Yazou and the truck. She wandered about near the lake seeing the ever-shifting lights of the forest. She sat down within the elaborate crystal shell that had been a building so very long ago, when Mother had first come here...

OOC: In reply to Saerenna earlier question about the code, I know the numbers stad fore the combination used for opening the safe with the basement key, so I guess it has somthing to do with Vincent, and the last word is likely Basement with all the consenants deleted  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:08 pm
(( xd Well, you've definitely sorta got it. And the last word is indeed based of of Basement, but not necessarily with consonants deleted. It's really silly, I just deleted every other letter of the words Vincent Valentine ShinRa Mansion Basement. LOL, I messed up on the last one, too.))

Saerenna wondered what Freyr had done now, and abandoned the computer she was at. Well, she wouldn't really be able to pursue her own interests at it then anyway. Not with a robot watching whatever she watched and would undoubtedly report to President ShinRa. She went back to the room and looked around. Seeing that not much was really different, she asked, "Did you open it?" and walked over to the desk, pulling on a drawer to see for herself. Of course, it wasn't really her pulling on it, as she was inside Slayer 1. The sensation still felt very strange, but she was starting to get used to it.

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:27 am
Smiling Sofia's eyes move to the hiding place. "Well, it seems Sabel made it in time." Her eyes move back to Yazou and the other. "I believe that the Reunion will be good, and that Big Brother will finally understand." She waits for the truck to come to a halt before going to to help the children out of the car, she stops and looks at a boy who seems to be huddled in a corner. "Come on, let's get out."  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:59 am
She looked over to see Sabel and nodded in her direction. "....I'm sure Big Brother...will come to terms to us..." Raven stayed in the back of the truck to help the children get down. She just got done seeting a kid on the floor when she heard Sofia say, "Come on, let's get out." She truned to see the boy. "I'll get him Sofia...." Still on the truck, she walked over to him and kneeled in front of him and put on a fake smile, "Hey...Don't you want to be healed? If you come with us everyting will be alright." She held out her hand to the boy, still 'smiling'.  

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:23 am
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel frowned, "Nonetheless you let him walk out knowing more than he should have." He was less than pleased with Vincent's pacifism. In his own mind people like Shinrei should be stopped quickly and efficiently. he glanced behind him at the couple a few tables away. The injured young woman didn't seem to be improving in the slightest. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat for a moment. He had no idea how to help...
"He knows nothing he did not know before entering this room, accept how much his sister despises him." He stood after setting his glass down on the table. "There is little left here worth protecting, Avalanche is no longer here, and Cloud doesn't come here anymore. I myself have not been here in a long time, now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere I need to be." Without even giving Vaizel a second glance he started heading towards the door, then he paused and turned to tifa. "Why don't you go check on him, I hear he's staying at the church these days." He walked out without waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:21 am
It seemed the drawer was still not going to budge, and was still either locked or perhaps jammed. "Perhaps This Creature Is Deliberately Trying To Deter Us From Our Course Of Action. If Such Is The Case Then A Show Of Force Might Inspire It To Be More Helpful."  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:13 pm
(Hi what's going on so far? I wanan join just dunno how to start?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:59 am
((Hrmm... alot, How is your character allied in this timeline? Are you with Shinra? Avalanche? the Remnants? or 'Other'?? at the moment we have several different groups running around. ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:54 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Hrmm... alot, How is your character allied in this timeline? Are you with Shinra? Avalanche? the Remnants? or 'Other'?? at the moment we have several different groups running around. ))
(Well she's a turk so she's a shrina but her body is part cat and jenonva so you can say she's part remnant as well but does'nt know it but I'll pick shrina for now)  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:48 pm
Sabel watched from the crystal shell as a rickety truck drove up carrying a number of children, Yazou, Sofia and Raven. So they had made it, good, at least one of Mother's children were carrying out their plans without incident. She wondered what she had done wrong, The Chosen One had shown her the plan, it would have been the greatest blow they could have struck against the Planet. Everyone would have Joined their Family, or else Joined them in the Lifestream to combat the anger of the Planet with those who had already found Reunion with Mother.  

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:42 pm
savanacat
Dahry took several moments to call for another beer, moments in which she forcefully shook off her rage and readied her reply to her troublesome companion. With beer in hand, she again turned to face him, her face a mask, she replied, "I? I am doing nothing of import, not work, business or otherwise. I am only here for what I'm already doing. Drinking. Beer." To illustrate her point she took a long swallow of the drink in her hand. She then frowned, looking into her mug, then she glanced at the bartender in annoyance. The drink she had so casually downed was not beer, it was whiskey. Just one more thing that's gone wrong today.

Dahry froze for a moment as she saw the silent message that the bartender was apparently sending her way. A meeting? With one of her informants? Right NOW? This was the worst possible time for one of those secret meetings, she had, right next to her, the most nefarious spy that she knew of. The day was just getting worse and worse. She had kept her face straight as she turned back to Shinrei, thinking frantically of a way to get rid of him quickly.

"Really? How...quaint...I am doing the same...let us drink together." He suggested, a slightly giddy edge to his voice. Could it be...that the ruthless shinobi couldn't hold his liquor? A stupid grin seemed to be spreading across his face as he called to the bartender to offer him something harder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:03 am
Fed up with the kids silence, and holding back a growl, she picked the kid up and placed him on the ground. "Now go fallow the others. They can't be 'healed' with out you," she smirked as she finished her sentence. Then she hoped down from the truck, pulled her hood bak on, and walked over to Sabel. She leaned against the crystal shell and folded her arms over her stomach. "The Reunion is almost here," a smirk playing on her lips, "All we need one final piece..."  

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:01 pm
(ummmm what's going on lately my charries part recemnt but she's still shrina)  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:16 pm
((I have no idea what anyone else is doing, but Saerenna is on assignment in a robot suit (Slayer 1) and has just met Freyr inside a hidden lab near Kalm. ))

"Oh, well... He hasn't really done anything bad yet. Though it is strange." Saerenna said hesitantly to Slayer 1. Nevertheless, they weren't going to get anywhere with all these distractions. "Mr. Freyr, if you are just here to mess around, then there is no need for you to stay. Too much distractions and it can qualify you for penalties for hindering the work of a Turk." she stated. It was true, she actually had a lot of standing where ShinRa was concerned. All she had to do was file a report wherin it mentioned that someone had been a nuisance to what she was doing, and they were almost instantly investigated, and many shown discipline. Not that she usually abused such power, but she was getting tired. Both from being in a robot and from being fairly alone on the job, meaning she had to make the decisions rather than simply following orders.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:20 pm
(okay I'll just meet up with you guys just where are you guys?)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games