Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:55 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku

OOC: Hopefully the Turks will storm in through the back entrance, otherwise they might be too late twisted

(( eek gonk I'm the only one so far....))

Saerenna got tired of waiting for any sort of reply. Whatever was going on here, whether it be drug and weapons smuggling or something else, it was the duty of the Turks to find out. After all, it was hard trying to rebuild a company if the only grounds on which to build it were corrupted.

So, being a bit foolish, yet cautious, she slowly entered the building and stopped. She decided to use her eyes first before plunging directly into something unknown, and looked around the area. It was a bit difficult to see, the light being so dim, but she could make out a metallic figure on the ground a ways away, and an open door that led to something else. What the heck was going on here?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:00 pm
Keiko-Rin
"Well, here i am sweetie..." Reno said as he stepped up behind Saerenna and grinned. "Man...i was having a nice nap, too..." The redhead said as he rubbed the back of his head and yawned loudly. Stepping up beside the girl, he leaned slightly in her direction and winked, and anyone could see on the side of his face, as clear as day, the black print that ran across. Sleeping on his paperwork again no doubt...What would they do with him...

"So whats going on? Care to fill me in?" He asked as he began absent-mindedly swinging the mag-rod around on the clip that was attached to his wrist.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:03 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna had jumped as she heard Reno behind her, but was considerably calmed once she knew who it was. She smirked as she saw his face, but didn't comment on it. "Sorry for waking you, then." She apologized, and then nodded to the supposedly knocked out or killed figure, "I'm not sure what's going on, but I saw him come in here, and the guards outside were down before that, so there's somebody else here. I have no idea what's going on though. What could somebody want with the water system?" She explained to him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:03 pm
Keiko-Rin
"Well....if you were wanting to affect a mass population all at once..like Midgar.....the easiest way would to be to poison the water system, wouldnt it?"
Reno said as looked over in the direction Saerenna was staring in. "Decendants i'm guessing...i wouldnt put something like it past them...." "Though i really don't have the slightest clue of what they'd trying to be getting out of this, yo..."

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:04 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna was surprised to hear that. The thought hadn't even occured to her. "The Decendants are going to poison Midgar? Are they hoping to kill us all off so that they can find that silly head of Jenova easily or something?" she asked.

"Well, whatever they want, we should stop them, right?" She grasped her staff and took a cautious step forward, almost afraid that a trap would just spring up in front of her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:05 pm
Vaizel listened, his self-enforced shallow breathing was starting to make him feel somewhat lightheaded. He listened carefully as the two others entered the room and considered the situation aloud between each other. Vaizel did not like the sound of things, poisoning Midgar? He only vaughly understood who these 'descendents' were, but judging by the rather violent reaction he had received from the one person he'd come across so far, Vai thought just such an intention probable. He thought carefully about whether or not he should attempt to join forces with these two newcomers, he knew nothing about them...but if they were correct about the poisoning...than their intents would be the same. It would be much easier if he had to fight, to have backup. He knew there were at least two, if not more in the back room. But,...there was also something oddly familiar about both of the voices behind him,... Vai couldn't pin down where he might have heard either of them before. His thoughts drifted breifly back to what he remembered of his 'attacker' she had possessed a reach weapon, of that he could be certain since her voice had come from a short distance behind him. That would mean she would possess a distinct advantage over Vai's considerable lack of speed. This made up his decision, he could use some help!

With a motion not unlike an over exerted push-up Vai threw himself upward, spreading his wings behind him and allowing their weight to catch the gravity and drag him the rest of the way to his feet. In one motion he turned to face the two who had entered, careful not to move his metal leg to maintain what little stealth the other two had managed. he opened his mouth to offer his allegiance, and froze. His eyes widened at his first glimpse of Reno, there was no possible way he could have mistaken that red hair...and the marks on his face! hatred welled up burning through his body and setting his ears to ringing, but his rational mind screamed at him that halting the psychos in the backroom was more important right now. His mouth shut with an audible snap, only to open and hang again as he recognized Saerenna... It was almost more than he could bear! Here stood two of his most hated enemies! Leader of the Turks, whom Vai was sworn to destroy, and one of Hojo's assistants! One of the despicable creatures who was responsible for the death of his loved one. Vai stood stunned, his jaw opening and closing soundlessly, his fists shaking from the strength of his grasp. and his face alternating from white to red with rage until those watching thought he might pass out from the blood flow.

It was actually several moments before Vai could make himself speak, and when he did his mako eyes blazed with forcibly suppresed hatred, "...Help..." He spat finally, "...I'll..... H-help...y-y....y.." each word was pressed past his lips only by a supreme use of willpower. He took a very deep breath before he managed to hiss out his entire statement, "I,... I w-will,...H,..Help...You.....Guy-s,....With,...this." He choked after that, and had to turn away in self-disgust and take several calming breaths. "I am ...Vaizel! I'll help you stop...those people,...." His lip curled as he spoke, " There are at least two,...one has a long bladed weapon of some sort... They are back there..." He gestured in the direction the person who had attempted to kill him had gone.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:05 pm
Sabel glances coldly at Sofia. "I have this under control, it will not be difficult, I did not need your help either, in fact I suspect you might even be slowing me down by speaking to me." The older(welll actually, she was frozen for the last two years so maybe she isn't really considered as much) descendant growled. She walked out to a point overlooking the water and then paused looking back at Sophia. "Go keep a watch, if one enemy has already entered, more will surely follow although it will likely be too late for them." Sabel smiled a bit at this, then her features hardened again. "Go on then, do something useful." She stared down the other until she left, and then watched Sofia leave to insure the other did so. After all she knew Sofia was right in assuming Yazou would not be pleased to lose any of his followers, and that was precisely what was about to happen, and Sabel wished her martyrdom to be done in secret. When she judged that Sofia had drifted a far enough distance away, she removed the bicycle glove from her left hand and then pulled the longer undersleeve of her shirt up to her shoulder bearing her forearm. She reached down and clicked her sword from its sheathe. She groaned realizing for the first time how badly she had marred the kodachi's finish, the electrical heat had destroyed the sharp tempered blade, the edge was now jagged and dull in many places. "This will hurt more than I had been expecting." She snarled quietly to herself. She stood upon the railing and then raised her bared arm and placed her sword to the translucent skin over her lifeblood-carrying arteries.

OOC: If only it was poison she was unleashing, poison kills quickly, Geostigma does not. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:08 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia nods and then shakes her head. "They're here, I heard them already, three, one I think I put down, the other two from the sound of them are TURKS." Her eyes shift a little and moves to have her bow-staff out and the harpoon tip appears again, her eyes on the door she just entered. "I think your plans are about to be derailed." Moving into the shadows, she is preparing to ambush anyone who comes in the door.

Reaching into her pocket she brings out her cellphone and decides to report in to Yazoo before there is too much trouble. Reaching only his messange box she sighs and whispers. "At the water station in the north part of Midgar near sector 9, enter south door, we're in trouble." She shuts down the call and turns her head, her eyes on Sabel. "Death is not going to help Mother, we have to get out of here before more show up."

Decidely she sends a message out to Loz, she hopes she isn't too late, to tell the truth, she knew the risk that it was going to take for following Sabel. She did not take into account that she was going to be attracting this much attention. Yazoo is not going to be pleased with me or Sabel if we don't leave, she thinks as she starts to inch toward a secondary exit. She isn't about to stick around if there is going to be more trouble than it is worth. "Sabel, sister, we have to leave, if we don't Yazoo is going to be angry and I don't want him to be angry."

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:15 pm
"You don't understand, do you? All of us are nothing, here to serve Mother's commands. The Great Sephiroth Himself has told me Her wishes. We shall strengthen Our true power in the Lifestream, defeat the Planet once and for all, and summon more power to our cause, I am but one, but in my death this way I shall bring in many new siblings to join our cause, perhaps even those who now hide Mother from us. Once we have such numbers, Reunion will be effortess and then The Chosen One shall lead us to the Promised Land!" As she spoke Sabel's eyes glowed brighter allowing their true nature to blaze behind the contact lenses she wore to hide them. Sofia could tell the other descendant was beyond all reasoning, she would have no choice at this point but to leave without the other or fight with or for Sabel herself. as she mulled over the descision, Vaizel and the Turks moved ever closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:20 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna was quite surprised as she found that the supposedly incapacitated figure was fully functional...well, except for a strange stutter. She looked closely at the metallic gleam of the various parts of his body and found it to be familliar. 'Looks like something Hojo would use...' she thought to herself. Then it clicked. It was something Hojo had used. This must have been that one experiement of his. The poor guy. She hoped that he harbored no ill towards her because of her association with the science department, but.... She neveretheless nodded, in acceptance of his help. "Thanks Vaizel. I'm Saerenna." she said to him. "Well, we'd better stop them quickly, whatever they're doing."

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:21 pm
AkaneAme
Shaking her head, Sofia moves toward the exit ,she is not about to go to work on reasoning with Sabel. If she wants to die, let her. Yazoo is going to be angry with me anyway. She runs toward the exit, her eyes still watchful for the three to follow her, she is making a quick message for Yazoo and the rest of the Descendents. "Hurry, Sabel is going to do something that could expose us all," she hopes that Loz or Yazoo get her message and soon. She can't really understand it, but now she feels more sane than Sabel.

She walks out into the area she was before and sees TURKS, her eyes close, she is not going to take them all on, there would be no way for her to survive it, she maybe crazy, but she isn't foolish. She walked back into the area and looks at Sabel, then walks to one of the pipes that heads upward, she also sees a ladder next to it. She starts to climb, she hopes there is a grate and a way to escape to report back in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:22 pm
Keiko-Rin
"Tch..." Was all the redhead said as he rolled his eyes. "Do whatever you want, yo. Let's just hurry up and stop them before the whole of Midgar pays for this." He said, his eyes setting on the 'terrorist' who was behind it all. "Turks! Let's go!" He said, raising his arm into the hair, mag-rod in his hand, before charging off toward the enemy.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:23 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber, hovering above the Midgar water supply building. He had seen Vaizel and the Turks go inside, and he knew it was going to mean trouble if they bumped into eachother. He'd been snooping around the Shina-ra building, and he'd found Hojo's files. He finally knew that Hojo is the one who had done that to Vai, and Vai was going to need his help. He needed to know that he wasn't alone. Zaber flew through door of the Water Supply. Vai wasn't the only Hojo Experiment in the building anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:24 pm
AkaneAme
Hearing the people coming, Sofia stays up on the ladder, she is half way to the grate and watches Sabel. Climbing through, she tries yet again to make contact with the rest of the Descendents. She still isn't getting through and this is not going to work out as well as she hoped it would. "Sabel, we better go, we should think about what Yazoo and the others think of this plan," she yells down. She knows this is useless, but she has to make it back to the hideout before anything more can hinder her.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:25 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna follow Reno, though at a somewhat slower pace, not really wanting to rush into something she didn't know about. She grips her staff tightly as she enters the next room and looks around. She sees one figure standing by the water, but wasn't there supposed to be two? Had they walked into a trap?

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff