Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Fanged Kat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 pm
*Pops in and immediately looks around for something to do. Seeing a pile of Potatoes and Onions Fanged Kat the House Elf sets out to peel and chop the vegetables.* Hmm, Shepard's Pie for tonights dinner. *The elf mumbles to itself while busily going about preparing enough Shepard's Pie for the entire Great Hall..*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 pm
After all the potatoes and onions were peeled and chopped Fanged Kat searches around for a pan. Opening cabinets and looking at the shelves Fanged Kat finds a pan bigger than three House Elves. Fanged Kat uses magic to plop the pan over the fire and starts to sautee the onions.
As the onions cook, Fanged Kat finds the meat and begins dicing it and cooking it in another large pan.  

Fanged Kat

Fanged Kat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:44 pm
Using the pan drippings from the meat, Fanged Kat makes a thick gravy using corn starch to thicken it, and seasonings to flavor it. Once the gravy was bubbling Fanged Kat mixes in the cooked meat and vegetables, adding fresh peas and corn before taking the pan off of the fire and spooning it out into individual pie crusts.
Pulling open the large oven, Fanged Kat carefully puts all the pies into the oven and watches the bake so that none of them burn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 am
Peaks around the corner feeling uncharacstically shy. It's so quiet!  

Aytrix

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:15 pm

ATTENTION HOUSE ELVES
im currently in the process of updating the house elf list and then going through and finding those who are elgible to be sorted the sorting hat will open soon so please quote me if you are a house elf and not on the list in the first page

thank you for your time james telemar head of slytherin house

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 am
Eris stalks into the kitchens, her makeshift skirt fluttering around her ankles. Despite her carefully crafted mask of arrogance, she shakes slightly. The death of her beloved Mistress and her subsequent dismissal had happened to fast, she'd had no time to really process everything.
"Free. Eris is...free. Oh Mistress, what should Eris do now?" she mutters. Moving gracefully over to the counters, she begins to put together the ingredients for treacle tarts. As the familiar scent of the beloved treat begins to fill the air, silent tears run down her sharply pointed little face. She remembers her old Mistress, softly wrinkled face smiling gently. Sugar makes everything better.

Aludemoness

Unsealed Gatekeeper

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:18 pm
ATTENTION HOUSE ELVES!!!!!!!

IN AN EFFORT TO GET THIS GUILD BACK TO BEING ACTIVE AGAIN, I WOULD HAPPILY ROLE PLAY WITH YOU! QUOTE ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

SINCERELY,
Hailey Redgrave, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:22 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13

IN AN EFFORT TO GET THIS GUILD BACK TO BEING ACTIVE AGAIN, I WOULD HAPPILY ROLE PLAY WITH YOU! QUOTE ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

SINCERELY,

let's raise this guild from the dead  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm
Aunt Slappy
ApostleOfTheWind13

SINCERELY,

Oh my gosh yes! I don't even care if I have to make a new character and start completely over.

How've you been by the way? It's been so long! Have you gotten married yet?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:54 pm

i might have some time to do a charms class or something
im not making any more events but i might have time for helping with any event you come up with
also i guess i can help with what ever is needed i will be on at least once a week till my art is made

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:38 am
ApostleOfTheWind13
Aunt Slappy
ApostleOfTheWind13

SINCERELY,

Oh my gosh yes! I don't even care if I have to make a new character and start completely over.

How've you been by the way? It's been so long! Have you gotten married yet?

i was never engaged lol. I just started my last years of school at ucla so ive gotten busier than before. i have been good at the heads of houses lets make this place glowing again shall we ?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:41 am
techpriest35

im not making any more events but i might have time for helping with any event you come up with
also i guess i can help with what ever is needed i will be on at least once a week till my art is made

done deal, I think working on people would be better then an event once we have a stable amount then event away. what do you think ?  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:18 am
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

done deal, I think working on people would be better then an event once we have a stable amount then event away. what do you think ?

sounds fine to me i will help when ever you guys come up with events but as for people i think the reasons are members have been dropping off is cause clases and stuff havent been up in a while and theres not much activity in guilds unless it earns them gold and a lot of harry potter things seem to have dropped down to almost non existent since the last movie and book was released until a new series comes out thats in the harry potter world we will continue to see low activity

on a different note we dont have much to offer house elves and there are plenty that probally qualified for sorting but that hasnt been done in a while so we may have lots their interest

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff