Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 pm
SaintChaos
Thistle_Whistle
Well.... I think it is called be on fire for God and to share His Word with everyone.

exactly

exactly what?

Why...can no one answer why?
I don't want to know what it means to "be on fire for God and to share His Word with everyone"

I would love to know what it means to Thistle_Whistle
this
"be on fire for God and to share His Word with everyone" thing going on  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 pm
lordstar
SaintChaos
lordstar
Thistle_Whistle
If you actually click on the link, it might answer it for you.

Not really

Its nice and all but i'm asking about your state of mind

why are you questioning his state of mind? are you on crack or something? oops, guess I'm doing the same thing as you. Heh go figure rolleyes there's nothing random about his post either. its a christian guild and he posted a christian subject of the symbolism of the cross standing the test of time.

seriously.....

His post was very random
as in there was not explanation

if he had said
hey ya'll I found this really cool song I wanted to share with the guild

that would make his post not random
vague perhaps but not random

as for me
my first post was made while drunk
and I was in a silly sort of mood

and not to be picky about wording but when I asked Thistle_Whistle if he was high...I was not asking him if he was on some sort of drug...it would be foolish to think that one can only be high with the help of some sort of mind altering drug...clearly your knowledge of Christian sects is rather limited...but that’s ok...I’m not exactly an expert myself.

now then

I still don't understand why Thistle_Whistle posted the song
I understand this is a Christian forum and I understand its a Christian song
but neither of those givens tell me what he was thinking while he was posting

posts like this are made rather frequently in christian guilds. i know this because ive been in more than three christian guilds. he posted it because he found it "inspirational" and that he wanted to share it. i could tell those were his reasoning without even asking.

the phrase "are you high?" is FREQUENTLY associated with asking a person if they were on a drug. but its also used as playful banter in simple conversation. but the problem is is that you KEPT asking that same question over and over. the more a person asks a question like that the more they usually mean it.

if i was wrong, which i was, then obviously i interpreted it differently than what it was presented. maybe you should have been more clear? lol my knowledge of christian sects? your statement is merely opinion. does not make it so razz  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 pm
SaintChaos
lordstar
SaintChaos
lordstar
Thistle_Whistle

Not really

why are you questioning his state of mind? are you on crack or something? oops, guess I'm doing the same thing as you. Heh go figure rolleyes there's nothing random about his post either. its a christian guild and he posted a christian subject of the symbolism of the cross standing the test of time.

seriously.....

His post was very random

if he had said

as for me

and not to be picky about wording but when I asked Thistle_Whistle if he was high...I was not asking him if he was on some sort of drug...it would be foolish to think that one can only be high with the help of some sort of mind altering drug...clearly your knowledge of Christian sects is rather limited...but that’s ok...I’m not exactly an expert myself.

now then

posts like this are made rather frequently in christian guilds. i know this because ive been in more than three christian guilds. he posted it because he found it "inspirational" and that he wanted to share it. i could tell those were his reasoning without even asking.

the phrase "are you high?" is FREQUENTLY associated with asking a person if they were on a drug. but its also used as playful banter in simple conversation. but the problem is is that you KEPT asking that same question over and over. the more a person asks a question like that the more they usually mean it.

if i was wrong, which i was, then obviously i interpreted it differently than what it was presented. maybe you should have been more clear? lol my knowledge of christian sects? your statement is merely opinion. does not make it so razz
I don't know what Christian guilds you belong to, but the ones I belong to, don't have random songs posted.

Of course asking "are you high" can be associated with a sugar high or a caffeine high. You don't have to use illicit drugs to get high. One can simply get high on life as it were.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:09 pm
xLady Tsukiyox
SaintChaos
lordstar
SaintChaos
lordstar
Thistle_Whistle

Not really

seriously.....

His post was very random

if he had said

as for me

now then

I don't know what Christian guilds you belong to, but the ones I belong to, don't have random songs posted.

Of course asking "are you high" can be associated with a sugar high or a caffeine high. You don't have to use illicit drugs to get high. One can simply get high on life as it were.

yep  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items