PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 pm
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
Dire Valoe
Hatchery
I purposely lose. Everytime.

Still haven't beaten my file on TP because of it.

Lmao, ur all the first gurls I meet that think Link is sexy. Most I know are like "no >.>" twords Link. And most of my friends are like " malon <3"

If Link can be half-naked, why cant Malon crying
Haha, you obviously haven't been on the internet for a while. But just for the sake of memes, FIRST! Haha, I'm witty. I actually can't believe that we're the first to think that. And I really can't help myself, I have this thing for chiseled hips and nice abs. P:

You see, Malon has this thing called "dirty pillows," I have a pair, Cel has a pair, most girls over age 13 have them. And only in most of Europe and Ontario can women show them off (of course, we've yet to find a woman brave enough to do it here in Ontario). So that's why. But you can just picture it in your mind, since this is all strictly PG-13.

I like to refer to them as 'Sweater Puppies'. :3

And yes, I have seen pics of Malon on the net. but it wouldnt hurt to see it in an official game....like Link >.>
I refer to mine as 'tatas,' 'boobs,' or 'baby suffocators.'

Well, e-mail Nintendo, maybe then millions of boys will get their wet dream score. P:
But who's to say they'll ever use Malon in a game again? Maybe they've trashed her? I don't even know, but this thought just saddened me, since every game needs at least one Southern Belle. ):

Lmao, we can just hope for the best.
Pretty much.

Actually, I kind of hope she's in the next game, we haven't seen her in 3D since 2000. hell, when that game came out, my cat was being born. D:<

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 pm
Lmao, I think I was in 5th grade surprised

I miss the happy mask Salesman.  

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 pm
Dire Valoe

me too! as creepy as he is i just can't help but laugh everytime i see his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm
Dire Valoe

I was.... in the second grade. P: HOLY JESUS, MOTHER OF MARY, THAT WAS TEN YEARS AGO! D:

I miss him greatly. He should be a cameo next game. D:<

Hatchery

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Hatchery
Dire Valoe

I was.... in the second grade. P: HOLY JESUS, MOTHER OF MARY, THAT WAS TEN YEARS AGO! D:

i second that yay for cameos!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Dire Valoe

heart heart heart heart  

Hatchery

Half Shiekah Kite

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Dire Valoe

heart heart heart heart

They better bring him back, he was my favorite character, it would be nice to see some more transformations too, with the better graphics.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Dire Valoe

heart heart heart heart

They better bring him back, he was my favorite character, it would be nice to see some more transformations too, with the better graphics.
Ho man.

If they remade Majora's Mask for the Wii, rest assured I would be gone for a very, very long time.
But I truly do want him back, while all my Zelda friend's are now all: "Link is teh sexxxx."
I'm all for the creepy guy who plays with masks. To find one in real life, kthx. <3

Hatchery

Half Shiekah Kite

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Hatchery
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime
Hatchery
Dire Valoe

heart heart heart heart

Ho man.

If they remade Majora's Mask for the Wii, rest assured I would be gone for a very, very long time.
But I truly do want him back, while all my Zelda friend's are now all: "Link is teh sexxxx."
I'm all for the creepy guy who plays with masks. To find one in real life, kthx. <3

Lol, if they made MM for Wii I would run down to the store buy the game then run to my friend's house and be like "Happy Birthday!! Now let's pop it in your Wii!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 pm
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

heart heart heart heart

Ho man.

Lol, if they made MM for Wii I would run down to the store buy the game then run to my friend's house and be like "Happy Birthday!! Now let's pop it in your Wii!!"

Lmao, ok since no one really posted sexy zelda moments, the few that got posted, Im going to now rate them.

3.Link gets a face full of sweater puppies in MM. burning_eyes <-(wishes that was me)

2. Half-naked Link stare

1. the Happy mask salesman, and his sex faces...while "strangling" Link mrgreen  

Arranged Blocks

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Half Shiekah Kite

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 pm
Dire Valoe
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

heart heart heart heart

Ho man.

Lmao, ok since no one really posted sexy zelda moments, the few that got posted, Im going to now rate them.

3.Link gets a face full of sweater puppies in MM. burning_eyes <-(wishes that was me)

2. Half-naked Link stare

1. the Happy mask salesman, and his sex faces...while "strangling" Link mrgreen

lol omg, ok lets see, here's one... Link sneaks into an ALL girls camp(Gerudos in OOT), the smexiness is left to the imagination, lol JK  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Half Shiekah Kite
Hatchery
Rikku Hajime

heart heart heart heart

Ho man.

I would force Thursday to get here. Thursday is payday for Kait. She really needs some money. D:

But seriously, I would torture Wednesday to make Thursday get there faster by using a hostage letter with clumps of Wednesday's hair in the letter. Oh yeaaah.

Also, another sexy moment in Zelda History, is at the end of Zelda II, the Adventure of Link, him and Zelda totally get it on when you beat the game.

Hatchery

Advertisin

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 am
when epona was naked she looked sexy lol
i think she's always naked  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:24 am
ii_suzuki_sama_ii