Reply Think
If

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amethyst Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm
If you were an Animal what would you be and why?
And it is not limited to living creatures or a single creature in general.

I would be a Silver Ice Draconic Bear.
Why?
I love the snow, and Silver is noble which becomes immortalized with the Draconicness of Dragons. and the Bear, because I am one. smile 12 feet tall on all fours, eyes of the coldest darkest saphire, no pupils. the skin is silver, with tufts of white, almost platinum growing between the scales. enough to give me an armored look but the characteristics of a bear. No wings, but an aura or cold surrounds me, usually in the appearence of a snow storm with Saphire eyes the glow like flames. and my breath weapon is that of the elemental energies as one, as an energy, a blast of the cosmos.

So, what would you be? question  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 pm
bobcat
though they're on the endangered list and they have hard lives who doesn't have a hard life? they're beautiful, graceful, and just...i love them ^^  

Souve
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Shangeli666

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 am
PENGUIN!!! Why? cuz they loves the cold (like me) and they choose their mates for life ^^ like i hope me and my love will ber together for, life ^^ heart ninja heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 am
Shangeli666
PENGUIN!!! Why? cuz they loves the cold (like me) and they choose their mates for life ^^ like i hope me and my love will ber together for, life ^^ heart ninja heart

that's awesome XD a bird and a cat together for life! but i guess we already have one of those weird loves where the cat won't eat the other creature or attack if it were a dog ^^ Sara hope's to be together forever with London to though!  

Souve
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Samusfan64
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:47 pm
I would be an arctic wolf because i love the cold and they are pack and somtimes solitary animals which represents me well  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm
Souve
Shangeli666

that's awesome XD a bird and a cat together for life! but i guess we already have one of those weird loves where the cat won't eat the other creature or attack if it were a dog ^^ Sara hope's to be together forever with London to though!

well of course we will ^^ hmmm dragon. shadow.  

Shangeli666

xxMusical_Mime

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:40 pm
me? uhm.. i... would be a polar bear...
i like the cold...
i like white, silver, and blue...
i like fur...
uhm...
when you meet me for the first time, you'd think i'm bad company. i'm only testing then if they're friendly enough to stand my attitude, so that's why i act cold. when they pass, i'm warm and caring to my newly found friends, and they never leave my side. ((though sometimes i like to be alone))  
Think

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games