Submit

Boys Who Like Yuri...
  Are Perverts and Shouldn't Be Here
  Are like Girls who like Yaoi?
  Should Be Welcomed, No Discrminiation
View Results

CrimsonLupe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 pm
I'm a lesbian and i'm totally into yaoi/yuri/hetero anything. I don't think being open to all forms of romance or smutt is a bad thing! Perverted? a little. But who isn't a little? Guys who like Yuri are totallly cool in my book. We should totally help make them feel comfortable. Like, 'fanboy appreciation day', or somethin. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:05 am
CrimsonLupe
I'm a lesbian and i'm totally into yaoi/yuri/hetero anything. I don't think being open to all forms of romance or smutt is a bad thing! Perverted? a little. But who isn't a little? Guys who like Yuri are totallly cool in my book. We should totally help make them feel comfortable. Like, 'fanboy appreciation day', or somethin. :]

Haha, thanks, +1 a guy-supporter.

I'm totally new so I haven't been around to see anything yet.

cashewbits

Ryu of Hadou

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 am
That is a good idea. I mean afterall were on the same side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 pm
Is this the lair of the fray.
Or adventures of suicides.
Left for a better life,
heh If people were smart enough to relize we are all the same regardless of gender,we could get along...I mean,were all here to enjoy yuri and what not so...just deal with men being here and stuff...Atleast most of the guys arent horny cybering noobs ._.So please,lets all try to get along so we dont have problems,problems are complicated....like life =D

Left for the dinosaurs.

Oh, the humanity.
Oh, the suicides.

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 am
WeakFear
Left for a better life,
heh If people were smart enough to relize we are all the same regardless of gender,we could get along...I mean,were all here to enjoy yuri and what not so...just deal with men being here and stuff...Atleast most of the guys arent horny cybering noobs ._.So please,lets all try to get along so we dont have problems,problems are complicated....like life =D

Left for the dinosaurs.

Oh, the humanity.
Oh, the suicides.

The guys aren't horny cybering noobs because the very thing that horny cybering noobs do, whether it be boy or girl, isn't allowed here. :>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 pm
I've actually never really had a problem here. Of course, I've only been a member for a month or two, but so far, it's been a good experience. I've even had some support from the girls in the guild when I raise the issue of being wary on posting on a topic because I'm a guy. People here are pretty cool.

But yeah, another vote for the guy-event thing. ^mew^  

Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

Buffer920

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:03 pm
i think guys should feel comfrtable i do guys lik yuri to not just girls >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:29 pm
Maki Casanova
WeakFear
Left for a better life,

Left for the dinosaurs.

Oh, the humanity.
Oh, the suicides.

The guys aren't horny cybering noobs because the very thing that horny cybering noobs do, whether it be boy or girl, isn't allowed here. :>

sometimes you would accidently let them in o_o
Think about it,Lying? What if they were like,"Oh I got hacked so I had to start over,Im not an actual noob" or something otherwise...? Natrually,You would look into background of the person to see if they were lying,And just believing it won't keep them away.That is why Checking for the truth is the best....If im Taking precautions to extremes let me know.Anyways,Yuri Is very common for horny a** noobs(which are almost always guys -.-).I may sound sexist agaisnt my own gender O.o,but thats mostly what noobs are like,I have seen alot of them like that so precautions would be best.But,If the guild welcomed everyone,regardless what they were,then I wouldn't be saying much unless I unleashed my retarded a*****e personality(which I am deep inside =D). Damn I typed to much D:  

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150

Sasami_Ikato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm
ya  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 pm
I think posting here rather than having an actual discussion is even more effective. If this were a public discussion, then people would be worried about established gender roles. The good thing is that the Internet provides a safe cover and a barrier for those who want to hide their identity regardless of gender.

And this applies to guys because they don't have to be afraid about speaking out. There are more of a variety of people who share their views.

*Plus, I think every day should be fan boy appreciation day. smile *  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

RisingSolarSoul

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm
I'd say its fine, but I don't actually read all the posts.  
..The Shoujo Ai & Yuri Guild..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff