Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Couple Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to couple cosplay?
I do, and have! It's fun!
27%
 27%  [ 46 ]
No. It'd be creepy.
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I have a boy/girlfriend and am thinking about it.
26%
 26%  [ 43 ]
I am single, but really want to.
44%
 44%  [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 165

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 am
I haven't done a couple's cosplay before, but my dad suggested that I be Leela and my boyfriend would be Zapp Brannigan. I told my boyfriend that and he said that he'd rather be Kif and I'd be Amy. We're Futurama fans.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm
My boyfriend and I have done a pikachu couple (not all that impressive, but a lot of 'awwwww's were heard). We also did Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Not anime, but still fun. I want to do more, but I'm the one making the costumes, and there's lack of time and money. Hahaha.. ; n;  

Pixel Kimchee

IRL Noob

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:33 am
I'm going to be doing a fish girl and Tokio (Head) (from StarDriver ) cosplay in the near future with my boyfriend~ We also want to do an Emiya Kiritsugu and Irisviel von Einzbern cosplay too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 am
I haven't had a boyfriend who cosplayed just yet, but my sister and her girlfriend has done Holy Roman and Chibi Italia from APH.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm
My husband cosplays with me... which means I have to make both our cosplays instead of just mine. But that's the cost of having couples XD

User Image

Erza and Mistgun
Our friends doing a couples cosplay as well with Grey and Lucy.

((Also, yeah, I know the pauldrons aren't perfect, I worked on these up until the con and ran out of the plastic sheet material. Sadly, the armor got in a moving accident so this is the only pic I have of it besides a video of our skit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:03 pm
If I had a boyfriend, I'd love to do a couple cosplay of my OTP.

1496, or Ken Joshima x Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.

Tantarian

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm
Now that I have a sweetheart again, I would LOVE to try and convince him to couples cosplay... but sadly he would never go for it. He hates yaoi, and right now the only character I would want him to cosplay is Sven to my Train, he would make an AMAZING Sven from Black Cat... but he says he won't do it for 2 reasons, the first being the anti-yaoi thing, and the second being that he would have to shave. He basically says he'll die before he'll shave crying

The CLOSEST thing I have come to doing a couples cosplay is when I ran into a Hiei while I was cosplaying Kurama back in 2008 (funny thing is... a couple months later, we were dating ^^; ).
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 pm
If I had a boyfriend I would love to cosplay Meulin and Kurloz from Homestuck.  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces