Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 pm
jake23482
Hoshigaki Hiru
ken-faita

jake23482

When you guys are ready Hiru is waiting for you in the Konoha academy wink and I haven't forgotten about the avies, just waiting for the avatar builder to come back up since Tektek apparently no longer exists...

Think you could give my profile a look-over and make sure I did that right? NOobishness...you know. xD

Of course! I'll look it over right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:27 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru

I'd appreciate if you checked mine as well, then I will be ready to go!  

ken-faita

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:50 pm
Wow Gaia's avatar builder sucks BIG TIME, it's not even close to being comparable to defunct tektek!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:01 pm
If it's giving you a lot of trouble, I say now worries. There is the picture of my rpc in its thread, so it's fine if you want to stop because it's being a problem  

ken-faita

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:10 pm
*poofs in*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm
ken-faita
If it's giving you a lot of trouble, I say now worries. There is the picture of my rpc in its thread, so it's fine if you want to stop because it's being a problem

No I'll do it don't worry! Got more than enough to make it wink

And welcome back Khaos! Good to have you back!  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

Ein_Jager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Just joined the guild! ^^ Hello everyone! *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:58 pm
Last Uchiha - Sasuke

Hello there! Good to have you!

Familiarize with our game system forum to make your character and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:11 pm
Soooo with everything up to snuff, is it time to start posting? I am hitting the hay now, but I will be ready to go come the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:16 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru
Last Uchiha - Sasuke

Hello there! Good to have you!

Familiarize with our game system forum to make your character and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Thank you! I've already started on my character :3  

Ein_Jager

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:30 pm
ken-faita
Soooo with everything up to snuff, is it time to start posting? I am hitting the hay now, but I will be ready to go come the morning.

Yes it is! Konoha Academy is waiting for you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:57 am
Hoshigaki Hiru
ken-faita

Well s**t, this place is alive! I came back from the dead, if anyone wants me around... I'll be lurking in recolor if you need me. Quote me for replies!!!!!!!!! ninja  

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:01 am
Cleric Saphire
Hoshigaki Hiru
ken-faita

Well s**t, this place is alive! I came back from the dead, if anyone wants me around... I'll be lurking in recolor if you need me. Quote me for replies!!!!!!!!! ninja

Hey if you're up to it we'll pretty much have what we need for a second genin unit in Konoha! You can make the character if you want (or did you have one already?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:06 am
Is there anywhere that discusses the essential arc that is happening right now in the guild? Obviously things are getting back up to speed, but there should be some kind of arc or something happening that we all have a good idea as to what is actually going on.  

ken-faita

Cleric Saphire
Crew

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:04 am
Hoshigaki Hiru
Cleric Saphire
Hoshigaki Hiru
ken-faita

Hey if you're up to it we'll pretty much have what we need for a second genin unit in Konoha! You can make the character if you want (or did you have one already?)

Yeah I think I did..... I'll look for her.  
The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff