Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
TES: Oblivion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played TES: Oblivion?
  Yup.
  Nope.
  ...what are we talking about, again?
  You're ugly. Go away.
View Results

Samara Holbrook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 pm
I see lots of smileys.

and so yeah. oblivion is teh awesomes.

i got it for free from one of my friends ;D he's awesome.

so yeah. i can basically break down the entire story for you if you want me to. someones gotts ask tho i wont post spoilers. O.O

or you could youtube Master Chief plays Oblivion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm
Sigh, my thread died. REANIMATION BEGIN!

(BTW reanimation is something you can do in oblivion. it's teh kewlnezz. O.O)  

Samara Holbrook

Glaivecar

Otherworldly Bum

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 pm
Yes I play oblivion TOO!

I have to agree, most of the side quests are much better than the main one, have you done Knights of the Nine and The Shivering Isles?

My one character almost managed to become head of everything - fighters/theives/mages guild, dark brotherhood, madgod, etc - but in the theives guild quest for the boots of springheel jack the Grey Fox just sits in the house in cheydinhal and says "he needs to think"

. . . He's been "just thinking" for 4 in-game months. scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Planar Wanderer
Yes I play oblivion TOO!

I have to agree, most of the side quests are much better than the main one, have you done Knights of the Nine and The Shivering Isles?

My one character almost managed to become head of everything - fighters/theives/mages guild, dark brotherhood, madgod, etc - but in the theives guild quest for the boots of springheel jack the Grey Fox just sits in the house in cheydinhal and says "he needs to think"

. . . He's been "just thinking" for 4 in-game months. scream

LULZ. That happened to me too. I used the console to move the quest along, you have to find the quest number and use SetStage. or you could cheat, go to testinghall, and get the Cowl there, lulz. XD I wore the Cowl to go see Jauffre for the first time and he FLIPPED OUT. XD  

Samara Holbrook

Willhelm Von Sinrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 am
I play Oblivion and beat the entire game. Now I know a lot of ppl say you can't but on my first time through the game it took me six months to find every quest and complete it, and yes that includes the expansions. I didn't use a book and the only reason I found out I did all the quests is because of my best friend coming over and wanting to see my file and he laughed when I asked if there was a quest I was missing and he told me I had them all lol. the game is awesome and I still play it today.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 am
true the game is awesome til the end and after you beat it your head of everything ,but if you get live mode like i did you can also make your own armor,sweet extend to me, i got all black MOD  

-l- ThePerishedSaint -l-

ronkan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 am
the MOD'S to that game are awsome  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:35 pm
I freaking love that game!!1 Im a beast at it. I wish i could have some mods to put to it but sadly i dont sad  

XSK Doomed Jake the Snake

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm
I have to download Shivering Isles, and Knights of Nine sad

That's my favorite game. If you noticed the subforums are named for some things in that Oblivion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 pm
Samara Holbrook
. Only because (SPOILER) Lucien Lachance died. And he was the most badass guy EVER.

Wait who was he? I forgot razz  

Shadowgod Salax

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spruce56

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm
I never much liked Lucien, but the thieves guild was fun. Martin killed my unicorn!! So it attacked him, but he still killed it crying gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image Oblivion was a great game! All this talk about it makes me want to play it again. My new computer might even be able to handle all the mods. 4laugh

And yeah, I was pretty sad when Lucien got killed, me and my friend both liked him very much. We even did this thing where we built a little 'shrine' around his body in our games, she kept bringing him flowers and I arranged pearls and shiny stones in various bowls. Took a while to set it all up since one little mistake in positioning destroyed the whole display, but it was fun to have this little personal collector 'quest'.  

Darinblu

1,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 am
That game was epic! i even read the book about it! sadly, my dad lost it while trying to take my laptop to work... but I have the mods Rens beauty pack, Midas magic of Aurum, realistic ragdoll, frostmourne blade, lost paladins of the divines. Oblivion is so awesome!!!!!!!!!

I was in the Dark brotherhood on every account i made, and the end made me pretty sad, no one was really left anymore! but i noticed something, all the murders i remember, happened to murderers! except maybe the applewatch and the one where you don't kill someone. Rufio killed his wife captain tussad was a pirate, do the math! Valen Dreth was in prison for some reason right? the skooma addict, he killed that lorkmir person, i don't remember anything else though  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 am
i play it i got all the DLCs for it i have the game of the year edition i also have some badass mods that give me the upper hand ageist enemies. ex i have a sword of inferno that when not charged dose 85 hp los but when has a charg dos 999 fire dameg  

deathsnightma

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items