Welcome to Gaia! ::

Debate/Discuss Religion

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to discussing and debating different aspects of various world religions 

Tags: religion, faith, tolerance, discuss, debate 

Reply Religious Debate
Goiiiing away Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:24 pm
quietstorm 2
Africa, Egypt, Holy Land , Tokiyo, Peru, Jamica ,Bahamas, Virgin Island, Las Vagas, Disney land, Kentucky Derby, Madi Gra (new orleans) Niagra Falls (canda), Chicargo (air show) Washington D.C., New York, Virginia Beach, North Carolina, Atlanta Georgia, Perduka Kentucky (nuclear Power Plant),Ceder Point (ohio), Beverly hills (Florida).

Thanks you for more thoughts of what I have to thank and praise GOD for. biggrin
Chicago's really nice. Especially near the Lake Front. If you do end up going, you have to go to Portilo's they have the best hotdogs ever. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:25 pm
In Medias Res IV
PrometheanSet
CH1YO
Semiremis
There are too many places I want to see, I don't think I'll ever be able to make it to all of them.

Ireland
Scotland
Spain
Italy
Vatican City
Egypt
India
Japan
Guam
Australia
Venezuela
Yucatán
Machu Picchu
The Levant

I have a long ways to go, and the above are the only ones that come to mind just now there are many more places in the world I would like to visit.

I've been to half of them and I'm a sprightly 21, it's not terribly hard.
Not everyone has a million dollar account at the bank of mommy and daddy.

I don't but I've been to Italy, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Bahamas, and numerous places in America. What's your point?
Come to Texas.! So you can take me back to Canada with you. xD  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PrometheanSet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 pm
In Medias Res IV
PrometheanSet
CH1YO
Semiremis
There are too many places I want to see, I don't think I'll ever be able to make it to all of them.

Ireland
Scotland
Spain
Italy
Vatican City
Egypt
India
Japan
Guam
Australia
Venezuela
Yucatán
Machu Picchu
The Levant

I have a long ways to go, and the above are the only ones that come to mind just now there are many more places in the world I would like to visit.

I've been to half of them and I'm a sprightly 21, it's not terribly hard.
Not everyone has a million dollar account at the bank of mommy and daddy.

I don't but I've been to Italy, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Bahamas, and numerous places in America. What's your point?
It is hard for folks who don't have the money or the time to take off from work.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm
I've been all over so I can't really complain, but there are still a few places that I'd like to go that I haven't been.

Places I've been to... Brazil, Bolivia, Panama, Peru, Ecuador, Netherlands, Kenya, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. (technically Japan as well, though I never left the airport sweatdrop ).

I've been all over the US as well, at last count I think I've visited at least 29 of them.

I'd still love to go to the UK and Egypt, but unless I win the lotto, it's not likely to happen any time soon. gonk

Semiremis... I went to Machu Picchu. Though I was a bit too young at the time to appreciate it fully, it was still pretty amazing.  

ncsweet

brainnsoup
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:13 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
quietstorm 2
Africa, Egypt, Holy Land , Tokiyo, Peru, Jamica ,Bahamas, Virgin Island, Las Vagas, Disney land, Kentucky Derby, Madi Gra (new orleans) Niagra Falls (canda), Chicargo (air show) Washington D.C., New York, Virginia Beach, North Carolina, Atlanta Georgia, Perduka Kentucky (nuclear Power Plant),Ceder Point (ohio), Beverly hills (Florida).

Thanks you for more thoughts of what I have to thank and praise GOD for. biggrin
Chicago's really nice. Especially near the Lake Front. If you do end up going, you have to go to Portilo's they have the best hotdogs ever. :3
Haha, I live an hour out from Chicago!
We have a Portillo's right by here too. They have amazing everything! *drools*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm
brainnsoup
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
quietstorm 2

Let me guess...South Chicago Heights right? The Portilos on Cicero Ave? I used to live in that area. biggrin  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

brainnsoup
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
brainnsoup
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
quietstorm 2

Let me guess...South Chicago Heights right? The Portilos on Cicero Ave? I used to live in that area. biggrin
Nope. :3 We live in the suburbs north of Chicago.
My dad works in Cicero though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 pm
brainnsoup
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
brainnsoup
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
quietstorm 2

Nope. :3 We live in the suburbs north of Chicago.
My dad works in Cicero though.
Damn. >.< I was closeish. Cause where I lived, we were an hour south of the city. xD  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essencecry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 am
My goal is to go to Ireland. I want most to visit County Cork and see where my father was born, meet his family and learn more about our history. I have always been drawn to Ireland, even when I was young, before I knew I was Irish or that my father was born there.

I am sure you will have an eventful trip with stories to share.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
brainnsoup
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
brainnsoup
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
quietstorm 2

Nope. :3 We live in the suburbs north of Chicago. My dad works in Cicero though.
Damn. >.< I was closeish. Cause where I lived, we were an hour south of the city. xD
Chicago is great. I wish I could visit more often. My dad was born south of Chicago but I live in central Michigan. I alo quite enjoy New York for big cities. I've seen a fair bit of the U.S., from Arizona to West Virginia, New York to Florida, but I'd like to get out of the country at some point. I haven't even been to Toronto.  

CalledTheRaven

Dapper Lunatic

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 am
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
quietstorm 2

I have to debate that. I'd say SuperDawg is better. As a side note, it was disguised to serve as the drive-in in American Grafitti.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:32 am
Well, my two dream vacations have been Alaska and Hawaii. So far, I've been to Hawaii twice.  

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

Religious Debate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas