Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
Parents Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:21 pm
Little one has a cough, and the oldest has both ears infected..... sorry i missed the meeting. Kids been sick so thats the reason for the lack of online activity.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:37 pm
wow, thought I had posted here already, oops...I have 4 daughters, 17,13,7, and 3. the 13yr old is a stepdaughter, so she only "teens" me to over load every couple weeks. The rest are my full time larva, the plague has ravaged the home front for about 3 weeks, started in high school, and landed on the 3yr old today with a fever and an early trip home from day care...yay confused  

vayn glorious

aredried

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:05 pm
HI! I have a four and half year old little girl. She is in PreK this year. It is so awesome. I love being her mother. She is like having a mini me around. I sometimes don't know whether to happy or scared. he he. My other two babies are my puppy and cat. CutiePie is my little puppy that is one and a half. The two act like siblings most of the times the way they carry on. My cat is Prince and he is about eight years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 pm
I have 2 girls, ages 13 and 9 and I have my first baby who was my girl dog and now I have a bird and 2 boys "guinea pigs" whom I love all to death. My army hubby has been away the better part of his career, so I have done it alone alot. Seems alot of us have girls on here. Glad to know I'm not the only one who question's my sanity daily. My oldest lives life on here too, and she is so "DRAMA" it's ridiculous! Drives me totally nuts daily. My youngest is more like me and less melodramatic. A tomboy mostly, but she has her faults that drive me nuts daily too. But it took me forever to conceive them, so I'm thinking I will keep them!! biggrin  

MissWes

aredried

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:57 pm
MissWes
I have 2 girls, ages 13 and 9 and I have my first baby who was my girl dog and now I have a bird and 2 boys "guinea pigs" whom I love all to death. My army hubby has been away the better part of his career, so I have done it alone alot. Seems alot of us have girls on here. Glad to know I'm not the only one who question's my sanity daily. My oldest lives life on here too, and she is so "DRAMA" it's ridiculous! Drives me totally nuts daily. My youngest is more like me and less melodramatic. A tomboy mostly, but she has her faults that drive me nuts daily too. But it took me forever to conceive them, so I'm thinking I will keep them!! biggrin

Oh, I was an army brat. My daughters father is in the army too. Do you ever get to travel with him?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 am
TEST I was an airforce brat, we lived in Belguim europe for 3-4 years. I loved it and i still keep in touch with friends from the base that I had over there... We have a strong connection as americans that most people dont understand... It was a NATO base, 13 different nationalities on one base, our highschool was broken off into sections, american being the primary, norwegian, british, belgian, eh and some other ones... cant remember.. I do remember those were some of the best memories I have though... I have 3 ferrets also, I forgot to claim them as meh babies earlier... I was probly mad at them for biting meh or something... razz  

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:02 am
MissWes

wow so your missing a 5 yr old... Jeez why couldnt I have stopped at two.. -_- I love meh babies and all but i was cursed I tell ya! every 3 yrs and 9 months, i had a babeh! 13, 9 and 5 and they are all girls.... good times!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:21 pm
i have a little girl. beautiful as can be and an angel to boot. she just turned 9 months on the second of december. you can see a pic of her on my profile.  

grilltime

Cluttered Lover

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

3nigmatic An0maly

Sparkly Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am
Been a while since anyone posted here.
Ohwell I will break the ice for the year 2010

I have 6 year old TWINS Who are 7 in a few months.
A boy and a girl.
My son is 5 minutes older then my daughter

I do believe it to be a blessing in disguise. As I'd never ever go through being pregnant again. So to get 2 for the price of one, was actually a godsend.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 am
User Image ♪ ...smoke two joints in the morning... ♪

dawwwwwww babies >.<
i have a 22 month old son, Sean.
he was born 6 weeks early at 3lbs 5oz
had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks after his birth so he could gain weight. we left when he was 4lbs 3oz. he was too small for the car seat, we had to put blankets in it to make him snug =p
canadian healthcare FTW, i would be homeless if i had to pay for all of this. not to mention the physio and speech therapy [precautions because of prematurity, he's doing great]
he's walking, well more of running, now, and gets into anything his lil hands can. he's usually a good boy though. even though he got spoiled crazy at christmas with toys [by his grandparents, we were smart and only bought 2 toys because we knew he'd be getting a mountain of them] he still plays with the empty milk jugs and vacuum cleaner instead 4laugh
he loves in the night garden, rap/hip hop music [i have no idea where that came from] and turning the stereo up way too loud. we need a glass cabinet for the tv/stereo setup. that shiny volume knob is too tempting.
♪ ...smoke two joints at night... ♪ User Image

Skoora, Skoora, Skoora, the gentle shark.
Skoora, Skoora. He's a killer with a broken heart.
Don't blame him! He blames himself.
Don't hate him! He hates himself.
Skoora, Skoora. Skoora the gentle shark.

l ShishkaBerry l

O.G. Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 am
Well well well, finally got the interwebs up and running in our new house... now everything is truly perfect. youngest boy Ethan turns 1 on Feb. 3rd. Got everything in our house except a washer and dryer..... but why run up our bills when my mother has three washer and dryers all hooked up and running at her house..... Life is good my friends..... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 pm
i don't have kids but my goddaughter is the sweetest child there is and love her so and her brother to she is 6 years of age and her brother 4 and i miss them when i am not around them so once a week i look them up and then we have fun. i hope i have kids of my own soon because i know i will be a great mom  

indigo_fairy13

6,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 am
A pic from a few days ago of my little guys, this is Ethan my now 18month oldUser Image and this is JJ, he turns 3 next monthUser Image.
heart heart So hows everyone else monsters doing?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm
I have one baby, her name is Erin. She is very beutiful, she is 10 months old. Her mother took her, my money, and ran. Now my baby will be walking, and I won't get to be there! crying  

Vox_Strauss

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 pm
Well my 13 yr old is staying with my parents again because the school we were going to enroll her in wouldn't allow her to wear her piercings, her hair couldn't be highlighted with the blondes and reds, since shes mixed with black peoples hair and they have to wear uniforms. So my 10 yr old went back to stay with her dad for another school year and my 6 yr old has hypoglycemia so she keeps running fevers about three days out of every month but all in all we are doing good. Me and mickey decided to save up to buy a house in the area my parents live in out in the country so dejah can go to school there. BTW she says nllnn.. :p your babies are beautiful as usual.. Hows everyone elses parenting these days? mine clearly sucks. . . . I cant keep my kids together for a year. v.v  
18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff