The Mess Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:11 pm
Here is where everyone congregates to eat and chat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:38 pm
Eyes sits at a table sipping his coffee. Its still quiet regardless of the new recruiting campaign. Looking over the new join requests he noticed there was none. Back to work I guess.....  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

ExcaliberX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:14 pm
Ex came into the mess hall after hearing the order of recall to the GSGC. He looked around, but couldn't find anyone. He wondered why after all this time they would be a recall? He carried a 45 as his side arm. With a lazy pointer to help him aim. He had a normal uniform, but he wore a blue bandana on his head. Ex was a nice guy, but had a lot of pride.

"Hello!!!.... Great I sense a trap..." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:50 pm
Hallowed are the Ori...
Happy humming is soon heard from the hallway heading into the mess hall, one Elza Blade bouncing in after the humming only a few moments later.

"Helllooooo!!!" She draws out happily waving at anyone and everyone that was in there, a candy cane in her hand.

Coming to a stop she looks at the open doors with a grin. "Hey! They actually got these replaced!"
...yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

Elza Blade

Partying Friend

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Asterias_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm
Floats over to the hotdog stand, looking more like a ghost than a person  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 pm
OOC: Dont forget to place your bio and post on the codename page!

Eyes walks into the mess hall. Sees Ex looking around warily. "Hey Ex! There is no trap. Were just starting the base operations back up. Its nice to see everyone making there way back. I just hope it keeps up!" Eyes then grabs a coffee and wanders off to continue his cataloging of the secret labs.  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

shadow~fox~girl

Fluffy Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:41 pm
fox appears from the shadows as if by magic. Howdy everyone mrgreen *nibbles apple*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Walking back into the mess hall, Eyes sees Fox. "Hey Fox!" Eyes then grabs a thing of jello and sits down.  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

shadow~fox~girl

Fluffy Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 pm
I-who-see-all
Walking back into the mess hall, Eyes sees Fox. "Hey Fox!" Eyes then grabs a thing of jello and sits down.
Hi mrgreen You did a good job of cleaning the place up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm
Althea, whipped cream covered potato chip in hand, paused between the tray and her mouth, blinks.

"That was odd. One minute I was sitting here eating, then it was like the mess hall and I disappeared and now everything is back."

Putting the chip in her mouth, Althea looks around while she's chewing.

'Hey," she thinks, "there's Eyes, Ex, Asterias_Moon, Fox and Elza. Haven't seen them in quite a while.'

"Hello everyone!"

Taking a swig of her Dr. Pepper Cherry, Althea checks out the mess remodel. "Looking good around here, Eyes. Thanks for the recall to duty."

Althea NuEvil

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Elza Blade

Partying Friend

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 pm
Hallowed are the Ori...
Elza, who had been checking out the new mess hall doors, looking up and around at everyone, grinning happily.

"Ally!" She chirps as she spots Althea (Normally called Thea), bouncing over to her while still grinning widely.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:30 pm
"Hi Elza," Althea returns the greeting with a smile. "You getting settled in okay? I still have to go find my room and unpack."

Althea takes a slower look around the room. "Have you seen Nuie? I heard she's supposed to have checked in already, but I haven't seen her yet."

Remembering her manners, Althea gestures towards her tray. "Wanna chip?"

Althea NuEvil

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Elza Blade

Partying Friend

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 am
Hallowed are the Ori...
"Uh-huh! I've got my room all rearranged and everything!" Elza chirps, sitting down across from Althea. "I'll help ya find yours if you want!"

"Mmmmmm....nope! Haven't seen her yet! I'm sure she'll show though! Nuie always does!" The hyper explosives expert responds to the question about Nuie.

"Yessss!" She replies happily to the third, happily helping herself to a chip with one hand as she reaches into a pocket with another, holding out some candy to the woman in front of her. "Here! You can have these! I don't like um anyhow!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Haha Thanks everyone. Took a while to clean out all the forums. I refuse to even touch the hang outs section for a bit. Glad to see everyone coming back. I am hoping to get a lot more people but its a start. If anyone knows people who want a guild send them my way. Plus look in the off world section for a new Rp!  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

shadow~fox~girl

Fluffy Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 pm
*sips some of the apple cider she found*  
Private Quarters and Mess Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]