Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild

Back to Guilds

Enjoy the official and best Fallout 3 Guild! 

Tags: Fallout, Wasteland, XBOX 360, Gaming, Role Playing 

Reply Role Play [[NEW: The Raider Pact]]
The Capital Wasteland. [OVER 3000 POSTS!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm
((*Dom starts dancing to "Ive got spurs that jingle jangle jingle*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm
*Server admin enters resurrect code for Rico*

Rico slowly lifts his head up from the dirt, his armor chewed up from the deathly sun of the Mojave prospectors, his weapons and supplies gone from the many years he's been out.

He rubs his head...getting the caked dirt off his head and out of his eyes.

"Well that was fun....Have us all croak like that..." he coughed, shifting out of his hollow grave. . . .

His brow tightens, the blazing domination blocking his vision as he scanned the mirage-ridden vista of the new environment.

"From D.C. to here..." He muttered to himself, nodding slowly as he tried to accept his current situation "Great."

((OOC: .....well then. I forgot how much of an idiot child i was. But we got a ******** of posts....and i dont want Guildy to think i didnt change over time....and uhhhh...........any new applicants can uhh...go to me i guess, but this thing is more dead than a prospector in the middle of a Cazador swarm...))  

Ensin42
Crew

Cunning Mediator

12,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Brandisher 100

Muddy Armadillo
Vice Captain

Aged Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:00 pm
*Dutch jolts awake and coughs up a lung's worth of dust in the process*

"Rico!" *Cough* "Is that you? What the hell happened? And why do I feel like I'm coming off of a radscorpion liquor binge?" *Shakily standing up, Dutch pats the dust off his faded Enclave armor as best he can, before reaching out a hand to help Rico off the ground*

*Alice was grumpily pouring out a large quantity of sand from her boot before seeing the others groggily standing up nearby* "About time you old folks came around. I was starting to get bored staring at all the sand by myself." *She returned her boot to it's rightful place and stood up, struggling to clear the massive headache she had woken up with* "Anyone else feel like they just got smacked upside the head by a Behemoth?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:47 pm
Dom opens his eyes to see nothing but darkness. He was stiff and felt like he was crammed in something. He turned his head and his neck cracked. He tried to figure out why it was so dark when he felt his hands touch a flat surface. He pushes and feels a door open. Still unable to see any light he sits up as a large pile of sand falls from his goggles. He looks around and sees Rico, Dutch, and Alice.

"Did someone say smacked in the head by a Behemoth?" Dom grumbles as he reaches under his goggles and rubs his eyes. He stands and picks up his gun Betty and notices that the barrel is full of sand. He pours the sand out and looks down to realize he had been laying in a refrigerator in the desert.

"Where the hell are we?" He ask as he sits on the edge of the refrigerator.

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ensin42
Crew

Cunning Mediator

12,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:19 pm
Rico's face lit up, Dom, Dutch and Alice alive and kicking, let alone with him~
A grin attempted to spread, but his dry-cracked lips shot pain in reply.

He tried to use his tongue to moisten his lips...but nothing was available to replenish his own little desert.

"We need.... water... first..." He coughed, flipping his bag over.

Empty 9mm shells, rotten mutifruit, and uncapped bottles of sunset plummet to the sand, the bottles thumping heavily.

"Great." he thought...his head was still a bit daunted from this dirt nap.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:41 pm
Dom moans and leans back off the refrigerator and realized he wasn't stopping. His back hit a steep incline and he began rolling backwards down a hill.

"What...the...hell?" Dom screams and he rolled down the hill. He closes his eyes and then feels he is surrounded by water. He opens his eyes and notices he is in very clear water and some small limbless animal was staring at him.

"Who the hell?" Dom tried to say but only bubbles came from his mouth and the animal quickly swam away...Dom began gasping for breath and surfaced and realized he was in a lake.

"Where the hell?" He shouts startled by his surroundings.

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Muddy Armadillo
Vice Captain

Aged Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:17 pm
*Dutch patted out the last pinch of sand from his half-buried gatling laser before standing up, much to the protest of his knees, which popped loudly as he stood straight* "I've been out of this too long." *He ventured to the side of the hill and saw Dom flailing about in a large lake* "When did you find the time to take swimming lessons Dom? There aren't many coaches out here these days."

*Alice holstered her sniper rifle to her back and replaced her knife before joining Dutch on the hillside. She turned to Rico and waved him over* "There's plenty of water down there. Let's just hope Dom isn't polluting it all."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:54 pm

"How about you shut the hell up Dutch and get in the freaking water WOO HOO!" Dom cheered as he dunked his head in the water and took a drink.

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 pm
Dom woke up on the beach not sure how much time had passed. He looked and saw a mini nuke launcher with a ton of mini nukes. He proceeded to launch mini nukes out and kill Mirelurks.  
Role Play [[NEW: The Raider Pact]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff