mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:44 pm
Cuauhcoatl blinked, eyes wide in a soft edge of surprise and a touch of sadness. To him, gifting jewelery was something that was something done for friendships sake. Especially handcrafted gifts. It was right that he didn't understand what was going on, not with her nor with him, or why the reaction was so strong.

Dipping his head down to be level with hers, he sighed slightly. The sunset colored stallion was hoping to at least show her a bit more of the garden, "... Would you like me to gather a pack of fruit and vegetables for you to snack on while we travel at least? And perhaps I could strap a basket to one of my transport saddles with some blankets in it so I can use all four wings while we travel.. That is unless you'd like to walk the way? It can be dangerous alone, but together I can show you the safer routes back to Kawani lands.."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:58 pm
Clearly she could hear his sigh, and strangely enough it broke a bit of her heart to hear it...she never wanted to upset him, especially after all he'd done for her. Yet she couldn't get this feeling out of her chest or these thoughts from her mind....Ikinya wouldn't be able to think while still around their source.

"Thank you...but I'll be okay. It'll give me more incentive to come back and see it....I just need to get more aquainted with these lands if im going to be living here." A semi true cover, but it would have to do. Looking back towards Cuauh she smiled softly, "I think I would dissapear in the mud if I walked back....could I bother you for another lift? In a....saddle?" Ikinya blinked, trying to picture it in her mind to little avail...but if he could use all four wings of his it would be an easier trip for both of them.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:21 am
He smiled slightly, glad she'd at least take the safer route and travel by air. "I'll go get it set up. Help yourself to the garden, should only take a few minutes.."

Inside of the cabin, he grabbed one of the baskets he had laying around in wait for the harvest, and wandered over to where one of his transport saddles rested on a rack, ready for him to climb under. Setting the basket onto the saddle, he wandered off and returned with a blanket, setting it inside, spread out carefully so it acted as a cushion, as well as protected the sides from tiny hooves, before taking clasp ended rope designed to strap things down to it for transport and tossing it over the basket, Moving to the other side of the station nibble it through a bar before nosing the clasp shut,, securing the basket to the saddle.

Lacing the second strap through the handle of the front of the basket before strapping it in, the angeni inspected it to make sure everything was in tip top shape and secure before sliding in and pushing on a lever that caused the bars across the middle to split and rotate down, dropping the saddle onto his back. He moved out of the way before pressing the other lever to cause the bars to place themselves up properly before shifting and adjusting it so the straps didn't hinder his wings before looking up in the rafters, towards a little cubby with muffled sunlight coming from a window to the outside. Noting the movement of the light, He gave a soft coo, "Xochi...? I need some help with my Saddle straps.."

Hopping out onto the ledge, a dark purple Harpy Eagle with bold markings and wings and a tail that matched those of his accessories, made a sharp, raspy shreik before swooping down under him, grabbing one of the straps with her beak before looping up the other side and gripping the saddle with powerful claws, working the strap in place before hopping over and going to the ground of the otherside, repeating the process.

Once everything was secure, she nibbled at his brow affectionately and flew back up to her nest. Cuauh smiled softly, "Watch over the house while I'm gone.. And good hunting. The game should finally be coming out again.."

He then moved back outside, looking around wide eyed for the Usdia he had become close friends with, "Ikinya..?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am
"Alright..." Ikinya remained as she watched the large stallion dissapear around the longhouse, and took the opportunity to look around and emblaze everything into her memory. The grass was soft to walk on, as the crisp air cleansed her dusty lungs from being in the house for the past three days. The longhouse... immediately she was reminded of her first night there, and the moment where he'd brought her snugly against her side to comfort her from the thunder. Closing her eyes for a moment, the mare headed towards where she'd be able to look over the lands below...taking in the image since it was rare she was ever high enough to see any kind of view.

It really was beautiful, but it also reminded her how far away she was to everything, and now inacessable this paradise really was for someone like she. It wasn't like she could just come and visit whenever....it would take days to return here.

Would she ever see him again if she left? The thought didn't sit well with her, as she took in a deep, soothing breath as her eyes danced over the distant ocean. Once Cuauh had returned and his voice drifted to her ears she turned, with a warm smile on her lips.

"I'm here, Cuauh..." The mare called, as she turned to walk back to him. "Was just admiring the view..." however when her eyes caught the contraption on his back she blinked, rearing onto her hind legs as she rested her front on his shoulder to sniff at the bottom of the box. "Is...this safe?"

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 pm
Slowly lowering to his knees so she could get a better look, the Clydesdale sized stallion chuckled a little nervously, "I Had my Harpy eagle companion help strap it in -- its set up to be nice and secure. It even has an extra blanket to cover yourself with if you get cold.."

Cuauhcoatl tilted his head to one side, "I wouldn't do something to endanger anyone, especially not a friend."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff