Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
What god/goddess would you prefer to be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philo_Clio

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 pm
Yeah... im going to go be different and not say artemis... hello? she's just an innocent kid really... she cant stand up to any of the other gods... (Hera beats her with her own bow in the Iliad because she teases Apollo about leaving the fight. Not that he helps btw, and zeus comforts her but dosent do anything about it)
she may be an awesome killer of humans and animals but when it comes to the affairs on olympus she's out matched everytime; so no, not artemis for me... (sorry but i get enough of that treatment here on earth...)
I'd probably be her counsin Hecate though. she's young, friendly and caring but no god messes with the child of night. she's also good friends with Persephone, and Hermes, and to me they'd be the best kind of friends to have ever.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm
Hecate. (I hope I spelled it right) I know she's a minor goddess, but wouldn't it be cool to have magic?  

fantasy_world1236

crowofthedesert

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Poseidon because he controls water and usually is not in arguments with Hades or Zues. He just a free being.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:57 pm
I would wanna be athena,so wise

I enjoy learning,and making battle tactics lol  

ShadowAlexis

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

redpinkandwhite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 pm
Athena, all the way.
She is brilliant (even Zeus asks her for advice), has attitude, and isn't afraid to stand up to the Titans. She swears chastity, which gets Aphrodite mad (he he) and is an amazing feat for the goddesses. And she helps the demi-gods find their ways to ultimate success. A kind, wise, gracious leader who deserves to be honored.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 am
Definitely Athena. I believe everyone's already elaborated the reasons.  

aetherealism

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm
HadesPluto
Dionysus Hermeticus
Sindavra
Dionysus Hermeticus
HadesPluto
I like who I am. Although I must admit, if I weren't Hades then maybe the other gods would like me more..... crying

s
I agree with Hades, I like who I am. Don't cry Hades I like you, and so does Ares. mrgreen

You also forget Thanatos, Hypnos and myself. Besides, think of it this way- YOU are the guy that everyone's dying to meet! sweatdrop I didn't mean it as a joke. Perhaps some jokes might cheer you up?
Maybe this years 'good cause' should be to cheer Hades up.

A most noble new years resolution

sweatdrop heh heh thank you.

You are the Uncle that has the right to come to a big party, and then go ahead and make merry with Dionysus, and then go and be happy! ^_^

That said, Are there Gods for Badassery out there that can still be picked?
If there is, i wonder if anyone would like to Join Hades, Dionysus[he too is a badass for going to save his mum like that!] Ares and Hercules on the list?[I can't forget Athena or Artemis, or even Hecate, on there!I wonder if its alright to add Sindavra on there, and if i forget anyone on the list of badassery, you have the right to throw Grape-Flavored Pies at me(Preferably Ripe Sour Grapes, if you can, every other variety of ripe grapes, if you can't!)]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 am
i want to be Nemesis goddess of revenge,vengeance and retribution  

Phoenix279

Lonely Gaian

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 pm
as for goddesses, i think i would want to be Nyx, goddess of darkness and night time, or Eirenne, the greek goddess who symbolized peace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 am
i would like to be charon, For without the ferryman the dead are truly lost  

xEdmond Dantesx

o0Ms_Ricebox0o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am
Iris...I'll make rainbows everyday biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 am
I would love to be artemis, because she's just amazing. Demeter is very cool, and so is Hermes. However, if I could be just a person, I'd be Atalanta. She is bad a**.  

xX my affair with pie Xx

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 am
If I was a god Id be Epimetheus because he is the god of afterthought and the father of excuses.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 am
crowofthedesert
Poseidon because he controls water and usually is not in arguments with Hades or Zeus. He just a free being.

True enough, but when he does, its usually a massive event in itself.
At least Poseidon's one of the gods who can control Ice, right?  

Javier Cross

Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces