Submit

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 pm

User Image

Cert|Uncerted Soquili
Name: Anthem
Name Means: A song, a themed song that is based on something, a country etc.
Date Found: Dec 25th, 2010
Type: Spirited Soquili
Personality: Brave and valiant, Anthem is a protector at heart and a warrior in her soul. Anthem would be the one you call when you want to tame a wild sea serpent. Or just a mean lynx.

Parents: Father died in Battle. Mother was very old.
Mate:
Past Mate: Ziyad (Now bff)
Sisters: Pasha, Silhouette, Song, Justic, Eta
Brother: Byron (Outside of Soq)
Children: None
Adoptive Father: Jack B Nimble
Adoptive Siblings: Talullah-Kaimi, Goa'uld, Svetlana, Tesseract, Flip, Abberration, Teo, Syncopation, Ujala
Other Adoptive Family: Family Tree!

History:
Anthem was born to an elder mare who had lost her family in a tragedy when Anthem was just a filly who had popped days prior. Her sisters were slaughtered months after their father had been forced into battle to pass on while on the battle field.
The elder mare felt her young filly was to much to take care of. So in need she dumped the filly close to an old friend's sleeping quarters.

Anthem's first good memories were only of Jack, the stallion she would always seek as a father-figure from then on.
Fitting in physically and mentally with his family like a glove.
Though Anthem did reach into her past and figure out her mother was once a bulk-built mare and amazon, she did not wish to ever meet her mother in fear to find out that her mother was deceased. Anthem found out as well of her family's massacre just as she was ascending into adulthood, but also had heard about Byron her oldest sibling and only brother being alive. The want and hopes to find him struck her deep but she stayed with Jack while he bred with Peryton and gave Anthem new siblings to help raise.

Anthem's first trial of bravery was when a snow leopard challenged her existance and she took him down keeping his pelt to show her bravery out loud. After such happenings; Anthem met Atlus as a young bird just learning his wings. From then on, Atlus stuck to Anthem helping her seek the world before her that was out of sight and out of mind.
She met a young stallion along her travels named Ziyad whom she helped with babysitting his younger sisters who were peskily winged. After months of getting closer to the stallion they had agreed to a lifemating. But years later, they agreed to be each other's best friend as they had been fairly young when they had life mated.

User Image(click for fullview)
Familiar
Name: Atlus
Name Means: A book of maps, a somewhat encyclopedia of sorts. For maps.
Date Found: Dec 25th, 2010
Type: Owl
Personality: Raised on harsh times, Atlus is a little grumpy at times and rather blunt but when you get past his hard personality he is a saint.

Parents: Unknown
Companion: Anthem

History:

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Friendly Encounters:
Jack-B-Nimble - My mother dropped me off at the cloven hooves of this wonderful unicorn. At first glance my father is scarey. But he is my father, and at first glance even I can be rather scarey. Jack is my adoptive father, a rather well rounded musician who just wishes to embrace his muse and show others how to do so as well.

Atlus - ..Oh Atlus. He can be a bit of a jerk at times but ya know, s**t happens.

Ziyad - A Fair and beautiful soul this unicorn. I have known him for quite some time, though not forever and we find new things to learn about one another. He is very reliable, and for that he is allowed to see my feminine side and gain my affections. We were once lifemates but we decided that we were best kept friends.

Monfulta - Beautiful family, another warrior at heart. He and I sometimes but heads but he is a very well balanced and stoic brute. I have known Scarecrow for many years due to his friendship with Jack..

Amuru Relandori - What an amazing Stallion this one is. His mate really helped him dearly and even though she has awoken him to his dark past; she has created as well a loving life for him.

Marrow - At first sights he can be a monster. But once you get to know him he is very kind.

Family Encounters
I have yet to really get to know my adoptive siblings. But I love them all justly. There is just way to many to list here to be frank.

Hostile Encounters

Signatures: Bravery With Silvanus
Original Stats:
Strength: 12%
Courage: 5%
Speed: 12%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 11%

Rps:
Grit and Roses (Anthem & Marrow)

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
|Uncerted Soquili
Name: Silvanus Faunus
Name Means: Silvanus - Wood Faunus - Elder Forest
Date Found: January 1rst, 2011
Type: Angeni
Domain: Forests
Personality:

Mate: None - To be with Takoda
Children: Fling with Erin Rae: Bailey Rae and Bane
Adoptive Father: Elderwood

History:
When his basket popped and revealed the pleasing-to-the-eye colt his parents agreed it would be time to introduce them to the herd's elder. A large old angeni. One that towered over many and had been their elder for so many decades. His coat lush with forest greens and browns he was given the domain of the Forest Spirit.
Instead of being raised by his parents, he began work as the Elder's assistant. He would walk the area and listen to the earth's feelings. Through time he learnt how to listen to the trees as they moaned in the wind. Or hear the flowers below his hooves mourn for a stepped-on friend.

As he grew into a young adult the Elder began to become more and more like his father then his parents. In which they left the herd to only rest within the outskirts under an old oak tree that branched deep in the cave. It was there the Elder spoke to him about how the tree had been alive as long as the Elder had. And that it mourned sadly for the friends of the tree that once stood around it. The Elder had agreed with the tree of its feelings. He had seen many come and go within the mortal-side of the herd. He almost felt that his powers were slipping as his life began to end faster and faster by the day.

One night, the Elder left the young angeni alone under the great oak to sleep, and never came back. But it wasn't long for the angeni to find his father-figure. He lay cold before him. His wings draped over him blood pouring from the old angeni. A saddness filled the youngling, as he looked up to find the culprit, it was sneaking off away. Wings of the Kalona perched on its back. But the young angeni did not follow. For the forests told him stories of this Kalona. Through this death, however the great spirits gave him the domain of the Forests, a forever message from the Elder. That not only did the young angeni look to him as a father. But the elder looked to the young angeni as a son.

As the angeni aged he had gotten better at his tree-speaking and forest nurturing. And on his own, one day a young ground-soquili came up to him. After conversations the two nomadics had an accidental fling. Resulting in two beautiful fillies.
Bane and Bailey. Bane, when she weened went with her father and toured the forests till she grew on her own and went for her own adventures. Returning sometimes to seek out her father.
Bailey went off with the mother. But it is a sure-thing she visits her father.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 am
User Image
Friendly Encounters:
Elderwood - My adoptive father, my heart aches in dull beats at the thought of his loss. But he has given me his gifts and I am in dept of his soul.

Erin Rae - This mare gave me my two daughters, and I have only respect for her. It was an odd happening. As we are both nomadics. I had been one of her first angeni sightings and she really was the first normal who had talked to me in ages. I haven't seen her or my other daughter for gods know how long. But I still hold a strong platonic love for this femme.

Takoda - to be mate -I met her through my daughter and son-in-law, she is an amazing mare. Many times I see a young soul come out of both of us. There are heavy wishes on my heart to be at her side. And here I was thinking I would wish these feelings on another Angeni...

Kalias - Only have I met him once. I wish his anger away from my forest. Though I do hope his heart finds a way to mend.

Family Encounters
Bailey Rae owned by xo -- k a i r i - I wish and hope she has a good future ahead of her.

Bane - She is the closest person to me. Motherly, and perfect listener. She holds my empathic abilities and uses them well. She is a very happy individual and I hope only happiness.

Zavis - A shy and reserved individual. It was nice to meet someone like him. I am also happy that is my son in law. I love him like he is my son and wish grandchildren someday.

Hostile Encounters

Role Plays

Soquili Colourist: Ririka
Original Stats:
Strength: 10%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 9%

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:19 am
User Image
|Uncerted Soquili | Unarmoured| Foal Uncert | Basket
Name: Bane
Name Means: Glorious Defender
Date Found: August 22nd 2011
Type: Angeni/Draft Normal
Personality: Bane is a very motherly, calm and nomadic female who would fight for the rights of her loved ones. She's not one to ever back down in the face of an opponent.
She will be an amazing mother in the future.

Parents: Silvanus Faunus x Erin Rae
Mate: Zavis
Sister: Bailey Rae
Children:
Adoptive Grandfather: Elderwood

History:
Her parents are much like her, born to a nomadic pair, her parents didn't stay close by one another for very long. She hasn't really met or seen her sister aside from their brief childhood together. After she was weened off she was going to be left with Erin Rae, her mother. But instead she took to thinking that her father Silvanus really needed someone even if his patient exterior never admitted it.
Months after descending into adulthood, a young stallion; with little grace, fled into her heart. She had saved Zavis, and when he lost his friend she went out and sought Kali; a young mouse. Kali and Bane fended off a Kalona who had been stalking around to pester them with evil.
TBC.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:00 am
User Image

Friendly Encounters:
Takoda - A good mare, I look up to her quite the bit. I do hope my father finds his happiness with her.

Mithra and Ferret - a Lovely couple I have once met.

Family Encounters
Silvanus Faunus - Father - My oaf of a father. I love him dearly, he is a good and patient soul. He is peaceful.. I do hope he does Takoda some good. As he was an awkward father to have for awhile.

Zavis - Mate - The love of my life.. He is very shy and reserved. But every inch of happiness in a day is a small step forward to an end result. He is slowly coming out of the shell and becoming himself. He will surely be a great father some day.

Erin Rae - Mother - I don't quite remember my mother. But she is a traveller at heart. There is no ounce of anger in my memory of her. I hope someday we meet again.
Bailey Rae owned by xo - - k a i r i - I hope she is doing well in our mother's shadow.

Hostile Encounters

Role Plays
A Light in the Dark - Need to Finish
Images
Father and Daughter

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:02 am
User Image
|Uncerted Soquili | Foal Uncert | Basket
Name: Mithra
Name Means: Oath
Date Found: May 11/11
Type: Mutant/Cerynei
Personality: Mithra is a very easy going soquili. Though when he was younger, he was known to be a bit of a twerp. Mithra grew up with an even display of emotions. He's very fatherly and knows when to show anger towards things and when to show love.

Parents: Monfulta x Liadain
StepMother(to be): Ashanti
Mate: Ferret
Brothers: Faelan & Amayo
Children: first litter: Peska & Gyrfalcon

History: Mithra was born a twerp, to a couple that was going through issues. He was rather energetic but as he watched his family fall he began to question his antics. Straightening his issues with being a twerp up, he was there for his brothers when needed. Though Faelan left with their mother when they seperated, Mithra still holds a strong bond with him.
Amayo left when they graced adulthood to enjoy a life of travelling. Leaving Mithra with Monfulta his father. Not that Moofu minded where his boys ended up. As long as they were safe and loving their life.

When he was very young, about foal age he stumbled upon a young filly named Ferret. He amused himself by picking on her and admitting to her that some day they'd be a couple. Low and behold though when they became adults she eventually fell for him and they became a couple. They now travel with Moofu, their two sons Peska and Gyr and now Ashanti.

Stuff about Pan here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
Friendly Encounters:

Piobot - AKA Arka - My adoptive brother, I enjoy playing with the little fox.

Pan - A Verrryy weird cat. But my entire family is odd.

Flick - Pan's Best friend. He's always wanting to play. Keeps Peska's attention.. For awhile.

Amuru Relandori - An amazing uncle, someone who challenged me to change my output on life when I was still a foal.

Silvanus Faunus - A good Angeni, it is nice to think that he takes care of the forests around.

Ashanti - A motherly figure who's grown on me furing this time. She's seen me grow as a parent. I see her and how she looks at my father. I hope happiness on him once again.

Family Encounters
Liadain - My mother is adventurous, curious and elegant.. I miss her so.

Amayo - A good and well rounded soul this Amayo.

Faelan - My thoughtful and full-hearted brother.

Ferret - Mate - I have so much passion for this lady. I told her I'd be with her till the end and I hope to do such. We were worried for so long about how she'd react to being a mother. But watching her grow, while I grow along side her is the most fun I've ever had in my life.

Gyrfalcon - One of the reasons we roam these lands is because of my son Gyr. He's such a free spirit. The world is his canvas.
Peska - Without Peska we'd have Gyr walking in the hoofsteps of my brother Amayo for sure. My boy is so odd though. His attention is hard to catch.

Hostile Encounters

RPs:

Family - First Litter

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 am
User Image
|Uncerted Soquili
Name: Carrigan
Name Means: Spear
Date Found: January 8th, 2012
Type: Cerynei
Personality: Carrigan's very stern, and a rather good fighter. Lame.

History: ..I'll type this up when I wrap my head about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

Friendly Encounters:

Ashe - A strong independant mare, she is relatively fun to talk too though it's hard to most of the time.

Family Encounters

Hostile Encounters
Ashe - Run.

RPs:

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image
Basket Uncert|Colt Uncert|Uncert
Name: Tyrael
Name Means: Unknown but is an archangel in Diablo biggrin ?
Date Found: May 29th 2012
Type:
Putti/Donkey Usidia
Personality: Tyrael is loyal to his siblings, and parents. Which is funny because his parents aren't together. Tyrael is looking for a girl in the future to be lifemates with through and through. His mother is a big flirt and it is rather odd for him to be so loyal.
Parents: Anthea owned by Thalion x Elijah owned by Kamiki
Siblings: Phobos owned by Thalion and Evangelina owned by Kamiki
Mate: None :<
Children: None

History Tyrael was born to a couple that flinged miraculously one day. He is the only one who isn't extremely flirty in his siblinghood. He wishes to relax and settle down for life. Tyrael has recently set foot to travel the world.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff