Saint Vis' Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Welcome to the home of Saint Vis and her soquili.

User Image
Amuru Relandori's Stats
Strength: 57%
Courage: 56%
Speed: 56%
Intelligence: 61%
Luck: 61%
Stamina: 62%

User Image
Muna Relandori's stats
Strength: 6%
Courage: 12%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 4%

User Image
Huiwen Relandori's stats
Strength: 4%
Courage: 4%
Intelligence: 4%

User Image
Moofu's Stats
Strength: 22%
Courage: 18%
Speed: 21%
Intelligence: 18%
Luck: 18%
Stamina: 22%

User Image
Original Cert
Mithra's stats
Strength: 11%
Courage: 10%
Speed: 10%
Intelligence: 4 %
Luck: 10%

User Image
Constantine's stats
Strength: 10%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 9%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 6%

User Image
Peska's stats
Strength: 28%
Courage: 31%
Speed: 27%
Intelligence: 29%
Luck: 30%
Stamina: 25%

User Image
Anthem's stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 5%
Speed: 12%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 7%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Silvanus Faunus' stats
Strength: 10%
Courage: 11%
Intelligence: 6%
Stamina: 9%

User Image
Bane's stats
Strength: 25%
Courage: 31%
Speed: 32%
Intelligence: 25%
Luck: 27%
Stamina: 31%

User Image
Ekaitz' stats

User Image
Carrigan's stats
Strength: 9%
Speed: 6%
Stamina: 8%

User Image
Grim Jaeger's stats
Luck: 10%
Stamina: 5%

User Image
Tyrael's stats

User Image
Lin's Stats

User Image
White Rabbit's stats
Strength: 24%
Courage: 26%
Speed: 32%
Intelligence: 30%
Luck: 30%
Stamina: 24%

User Image
Harmony Finch's stats

User Image
Eun's stats
Speed: 7%
Intelligence: 10%
Stamina: 12%

User Image
Farore's stats
Strength: 8%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 12%

User Image
Labyrinth's stats
Courage: 7%
Luck: 9%

User Image
Xiaodan's stats
Courage: 11%
Intelligence: 8%
Stamina: 8%

User Image
Ingvar's stats
Strength: 14%
Courage: 14%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 21%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 14%

User Image
Kjell's Stats
Strength: 21%
Courage: 19 %
Speed: 21%
Intelligence: 22%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 17%

User Image
Vaara's Stats

User Image
Kadenze's stats

User Image
Jarn Ragnarok's stats

User Image
Sindri Ragnarok's stats
Courage: 9%
Speed: 5%

User Image
Olwen Ragnarok's stats

User Image
Haakon Ragnarok's stats

User Image
Unmasked | Old Version
Ruth's Stats
Courage: 6%
Intelligence: 9%
Stamina: 7%

User Image
Cygnus Nebulae's Stats
Luck: 12%

User Image
( Nel ) Marianela's Stats
Stamina: 10%

User Image
Borsa's Stats
Strength: 12 %

User Image
Lady Ebba Snærblod

User Image
Körbl's Stats
Strength: 7%
Luck: 5%

User Image
No Mask
Shizuka's Stats

User Image
Ixtli Enigma's Stats
Speed: 7%

User Image
Gethin's Stats

User Image
Howl's Stats
Intelligence: 10%

User Image
Celsius' Stats
Strength: 7%
Speed: 8%
Stamina: 10%

User Image
Calanthe Cinnamon Rose's Stats
Speed: 12%

User Image
Llune
Courage: 5%
Speed: 8%

User Image
Meru "Darkberry" Jawbones' stats

User Image
Ulana's stats

User Image
Umbra's stats

User Image
Manara Illusia's stats

User Image
Queen Maker Hunibi's stats

User Image
No Mask
Tian "The Evening Honey"'s stats

User Image
No Mask
Mensa's stats

User Image
Aviva's stats

User Image
No Mask
Itotia Xibalba's stats

The Teepee
User Image
They all live In the valley of a winter-y mountain.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

1. Soquili Post - Stats
2. Table of Contents and Updates
3. Sikyatavo Kajika
4. Native Persona - Art
5. Herd Info
6. Reserved
7. Reserved
8. Reserved
9. Amuru Relandori
10. Monfulta
Page 2
11. Anthem
12. Silvanus Faunus
13. Bane
14. Mithra
15. Carrigan
16. Tyrael
Page 3
17. White Rabbit
18. Grim Jaeger
20. Farore
21. "Labyrinth"
22. Peska
23. Muna Relandori
24. Xiaodan
Page 4
25. Eun
26. Ingvar
27. Kadenze
28. Jarn Ragnarok
29. Lin
30. Ruth
31. Marianela "Nel"
32. Cygnus Nebulae
Page 5

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am
Name: Sikyatavo Kajika
Name Means: Yellow Rabbit, Walks without sound
Birthday: April 12th (Going by these dates. Her birth year is 1992)

Personality: Quiet, but very outgoing in the same way (to those not hidden by fear). Sikyatavo is determined to make people laugh with her actions. Though if proven wrong she is very hard-headed and will not enable her quiet trade to hide her vocals.
Other then that she'd rather be alone, which enables her timid glow.

Parents:
Medicine woman and hunter
Siblings: None
Lover: None
Children: None

History
Sikyatavo derrives from a small band in the north, she was born to a medicine woman and a hunter. Her father disowning her when her animal spirit ritual gave her the timid rabbit as he was wishing for a coyote like himself.

But that didn't bother the young Sikyatavo, when her mother died off she went out into the wild at the age of 12. But age never stopped Sikyatavo's intellectual bond. Nor did it stop her intimidating aura when angry.

She keeps close to a rabbit friend by the name of Haven, a young creme and brown rabbit who enjoys his time with her.

Description: To Draw) Has black long hair that drapes two braids in the front. Only stands 5'3". Has mocca coloured skin, and brown eyes with yellow-like eye 'stars'.

At times she paints yellow and white marks on her skin. Also has an eerie birth mark of a rabbit paw-print on her lower spine. AND somehow has freckles.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:56 am

TEEPEE FIXING TIMEish kind of.. Probably never gonna get this thing done.
Edits will occur.

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 am
-----  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:09 am
User Image

Adult Cert|Colt Cert|Uncerted Soquili
Name: Amuru Relandori
Name Means: Strength
Date Found: May 19th 08
Type:
Alicorn / OC Cosplay
Personality: He's shy to the touch, through time he has grown from his shell and become a quite striking fellow to be friends with. This was only thanks to a female from his past, Elara. However he is relatively hard to get used to. His antics of meeting people first-hand will leave him stuttering for the good bit. He likes consistence.
Parents: Unknown
Mate: Elara
Children:
First Litter: Luke owned by Thalion, Muna and Noah owned by Revel

History Amuru was born into a herd based mainly around unicorns and winds. As an alicorn, Amuru was prized as someone 'special' and he was special. His parents, both alicorns, were high ranks in the herd. His mother born to a chain of 'Generals' (The second-in-command of the herd. And the militia-make up of the herd. In case of an emergency). His father adopted into the family to take up the 'Only for Males' rank, even though Amuru's mother had become jealous with time spent at the side of the General.

Amuru was born alongside a unicorn who was to become the Lead Healer, the leader of the herd. As their parents grew older, so did they and the only ones who could talk to one another was each other. Elara was her name, and she posed to be his best friend. However if they even showed an affection to one another beyond friendship either or would lose their rank. As the Lead Healer had to trust her General beyond love. And the same went for the General.
But just as Amuru and Elara were descending into their adult life to go through more training to become the new hierarchy.. Skinwalkers came in and took a chunk out of the herd. Within the uprising, Amuru's mother took the life of his father. Who then sought her own end when Elara's mother took the life of Amuru's mother.
In the flurry of things, before his death. Amuru's father had made Amuru leave the herd. For safety reasons, he had told Amuru to get Elara however that never happened.
Amuru just fled and when he landed he had knocked himself in the head and went through a mild case of amnesia. Living a life in a constant 'cold'. Amuru was founded by Tao, a rabbit who kept close to him even when times were hard. Amuru led his life into a shy frenzy, anything that creaked set him off. Even at the size of a shire-horse Amuru was afraid of the smallest issues in life.

But it all changed when one day he literally ran into Elara again. She had taken a leave from the now-rebuilding herd. Trying to get away and possibly search for the emtiness inside. Ecstatic, Elara was blind to the scare and lonesome alicorn her courageous old friend had become. It took time but Elara has broken his amnesia, setting him into a less-shy state. Amuru takes off his scarf even to relieve himself when it gets to warm. Instead of shudder even in the hottest climates.

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 pm
Because I have had him for forever, some of my rps have been lost to the logs... I think I only have one from before 2013. (I'm sorry ;; )

User Image
Litter 1 Kid-Photo
Litter 1 Baskets
Family Photo

Friendly Encounters:

Monfulta - Moofu for short, I call him Mon but many others call him the earlier name. He's got a good heart, found me when I was at my worse. I must admit I was very afraid of the black beast. But he was the first thing I had noticed was smaller than my body. He let me see some sort of light in the shadows.. He has become my brother by spirit.

Tao Fizz - owned by K i n u - The first Soquili I really remember encountering outside of the ring Monfulta and I had built. She is a very bubbly little thing.

Asshewequa Vskihyi - A very kind and humble soul. During my amnesiac times in my life Vski helped me see the love of a friend through the darkness. She is very kind and really deserves a world full of love.

Elara - She and I knew eachother in the past, she left our broken herd to find her Guardian elect to only find me; a broken shadow of the young Amuru she once knew. She helped me stand up and remember who I was, remember that I was a good son, and a proud someday Guardian. She has blessed my soul and heart with love, a love forbidden from our past. Though I wish we hadn't such a broken home to go back too, I am happy she had found me.

Silvanus Faunus - I met him not to long after Elara, the angeni is a very noble friend. I am happy to have him. His daughter is also rather lovely.

Family Encounters
Muna Relandori - My rather curious daughter, I love her deeply for her curiosity. She must have gotten the bravery behind her curiosity from her mother. However she is rather shy when it comes to advancing on any form of relationship.
Noah Relandori - The protective son, I do hope he finds his heart to a girl who needs his protection. It is written in the clouds for him I suppose. I am sure he gets this from being around Mon all the time..?
Noah keeps Muna in line.

Luke Relandori - I see much of Elara in him, he reminds me of the past. I do love him greatly and I see a good future of healing. His heart is pure and I will be at his side for his ambitions. He has traveled to our homelands to help the mother herd. At times we go to see him. But it has been a bit.

Hostile Encounters

RPs:
Make me See

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm
Tao  

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image
Normal Cert|Event Cert|Uncerted
Name: Monfulta ScareCrow
Name Means: Don't know
Date Found: February 24th, 2009
Birth Date: November 3rd, 2004
Type: OC cosplay - Mutant - Shadow Dog
Distinguishing Marks: Has very black shadowy fur, so not many. The sparkles on his hooves within his cert only come out when he sneezes. They aren't there at all times. At times his fur releases a seeping shadowy particle from it.

Personality: Though Stoic, Moofu can warm up and show inner feelings. He's very to himself, yet when someone is in need the black mass isn't afriad to go and help.
However he is stubborn in his ways, and he is rather picky with life. If someone in his family does wrong, he will not be shy to tell them how it should be. Or his views on things.

Parents: Unknown
Mate: Ashanti owned by Revel1984
Past Mate: Liadain owned by Tananako
Offspring:
First Litter
Mithra owned by me, Amayo owned by S u r f For L o v e and Faelan owned by Tananako
Grandchildren:
Mithra x Ferret
Peska owned by me and Gyrfalcon owned by Revel1984

History
This stoic and rather large black shadowy creature was born to an unknown mare much like himself. She had abandoned him and ever since he could remember, he had been traveling to find 'something' in his life.

He slightly adopted and found Piobot in his travels, a young fox who acts much like his son and asks Moofu about everything. The fox usually is seen wandering off into the unknown. Which leaves Moofu to himself.

One day he had been stumbled upon by a young cerynei who had been startled by the shadows. She had grown to be very close to him, in which softened Moofu up slightly. Her name was Liadain. Their relationship had lasted for a long time, and after bearing children they had mutually began to separate. Moofu took Mithra with him, and Amayo who later went off on his own course of life. While Liadain took Faelan. Not much had been heard from Liadain since then but it is unknown if Moofu still even talks to her. However in his personal views; she was always a good friend. They just fell out of that love. And he will always respect her as his sons' mother.

Leading a new life, Monfulta has dedicated most of it so far to Mithra and his daughter-in-law Ferret. And had been there to see the birth of his first grandchildren. When his grandchildren grew up, he had met and befriended a mare named Ashanti who had her own children through an awkward relationship. She stuck close to the large shadowy beast and they traveled together until eventually becoming life mates. Together they have adopted Cyanide Stardust after finding and nurturing the young mare striving to live in the middle of a massacre.

After finding their lives coming a good lul, Ashanti and Monfulta agreed to have a batch of kids of their own.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Friendly Encounters:

Piobot - AKA Arka - My adoptive son Arka... He came to me an abandoned and thrown out kit. I raised him to be my son.

Amuru Relandori - This boy is like my brother. He is a beautiful soul, someone who had my shoulder since I found him cold and abandoned. Lost beyond words. He is a good and brave soul. Nothing will ever hurt him while I am alive.

Liadain - A young and beautiful soul. She opened my eyes to a few things in my life and gave me three of the brightest lights in my world. Our breaking of lifemating will never shadow my insights on who she is. She will always be a very close vessel to me, however the future holds something different for both of us.

Silvanus Faunus - A good Angeni, it is nice to think that he takes care of the forests around.

White Rabbit - What an interesting little Usidia..

Ashanti - I gather this is who I should call my soul mate. She is the easiest to be around in my life. - Life mate

Family Encounters
Mithra - A good and well rounded male, he definitely gets a lot of things from me, the poor boy. Without his counterpart Ferret he's lost, but together they make a very good parenting unit. I am very proud of him.

Amayo - My boy's so very different. But amazing at heart. I wish I could see him again. But I know wherever he goes, good is in his hoofsteps.

Faelan - His mother raised him, but I love him deeply. He is my son and I will never look at him differently. I am sure he's much like his mother.

Ferret - Daughter-in-law - Mithra's girl. I really enjoy her company. She's given my boy so much.

Gyrfalcon - What a cheeky young stallion my son Mithra's had. A good grandson, always there to watch out for his family. Especially his brother Peska. I see much of my younger self in him. His need to travel is tremendous.

Peska - He is very easily distracted. But he is very intellectual. He shares his brothers' drive for traveling and he enjoys being at his brother's side.

Hostile Encounters

RPs:
[A Cold Winter's Eve]PRP with: Liadain - Kaisanti
[A Smitten Shadow]PRP with: Liadain - Kaisanti

User Image  

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff