Submit

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 pm
The following is set in the meadow by the mountains. The meadow is found between the Kawani village and the mountains.

User Image

Allan had to get away from the teepee. His two herdmates were getting on his last nerve. All their talk of being in love was sickening him. The truth was his was jealous of them both and angry that Candy Heart had chosen Rockstar to be with. The gray stallion sighed depply as he trotted out of the teepee and galloped off to the meadow where he could be in peace.

As he entered the quiet sanctuary, he noticed another Soquili standing there. He cleared his throat so they'd know they were no longer alone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 pm
User Image
Lyssa scampered over the cliffs, towards the meadow that was her place of solace. Her life had gone out of control. The stallion she had allowed close to her, though kind and loving, seemed almost more concerned with the foals she had borne for him than with her. She didn't know how to rear foals! She didn't understand how they were a blessing, she saw them as but a curse.

And so she ran, like she had run from everything else in her life. She had fled to the peaceful clearing miles away, to attempt to clear out the thoughts in her head. As she stood there, to all appearances the picture of loveliness and poise, she heard a small cough.

Turning her delicate head, here bright blue eyes took in a handsome gray stallion. "Why, what have we here? I haven't seen you around here before. I'm Lyssa. What brought you to my neck of the woods?"

Katjive

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:11 pm
Allan gave the spotted mare a gentle smile. "My name is Allan miss and if you please, I'm here because I needed to get away. My teepee has too much love floating around in it." He wasn't against love per say, but it hurt that the one he loved was with another.

"Might I inquire as to why a pretty mare such as yourself is out here all alone?" Okay, so maybe he was being a bit of a flirt. There was certainly nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm
Lyssa saw the hurt in his eyes as he spoke. The bitter sadness of feeling alone was etched in every line of his face. No one should have to feel like that, but it was a pain that Lyssa had felt every day since the birth of her foals. She felt passed over, forgotten. No longer the center of attention, she felt as if she no longer mattered. She knew his pain.

Lyssa grinned at the handsome gray stallion. Flirting was something she knew well, and enjoyed more than feeling sorrow. "Why, I'm here for the same reasons you are. The one I loved turned his back on me, trading his love for me into love for others. He'd rather love the foals I gave him than love me. So...I left. There was love there...but it wasn't for me. I came here to get away from it all. We're really not all that different, it seems." She moved herself closer to him, her big blue eyes opened wide in mock innocence. "But, of course, the fact that others have their love doesn't mean that we can't love, too. Don't give up on love, just because you feel left out. Otherwise, what's the point in living?"

"Besides," she said with a coy smile, "being unattached has its benefits as well."

Katjive

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm
Allan's eyes widened and he considered the nagging voice in his head briefly. Then he trampled the voice gleefully. "You're absolutely right dear lady. Being unattached could be the best thing that's ever happened....to either of us."

There was no need for silly declarations or music, he knew they understood each other perfectly. So he did the only thing he could think of, "Why don't you come with me for a while. We can enjoy each others company. No strings attached?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:00 pm
"That it could be. Perhaps we could ease our heartache, even for just a time, by glorifying in being single. After all...a little fun never hurt anyone, right?" Lyssa's smile deepened as she realized that he was hers, if only for just a day. She had been a flirt before, but she had never done this. The idea would have been scandalous, but...her heart aching to feel love once more, she brushed aside her inhibitions.

"I would be glad to. You should be fine company, I expect. And of course, there won't be strings attached. I'm not asking for marriage. Just one heartbeat against mine, for a time." She brushed up near to him to prove her point, a gentle caress of her face against her neck. With the feel of his chest against her cheek, her world righted itself. This is how it was supposed to be. One stallion, all his energies and attention focused on her.

Katjive

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 pm
His heart and stomach did flips of excitement. This was what it was supposed to be like. One mare devoting herself to him. Not gallivanting off with anyone else. Some might think he was taking advantage of Lyssa, but the truth was they were taking advantage of each other. Both of them longed to be loved and if it was just for one night, then so be it.

"Of course my dear. Shall we get going? The day is young and after all, we've no one to answer to but ourselves." He reveled in the feeling of her body against his and shut his eyes for a moment. Maybe this was an illusion, but it was much more appealing than reality at the present. Eyes opening, he nudged his companion so they could leave the clearing together...for now at least.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Lyssa smiled, rubbing up against him even more. She felt wanted and desirable, and reveled in her newfound attention. A small voice inside her heart whispered that she wanted more than just one night of feigned love, that she wanted someone by her side, but she shoved her reservations aside.

"Well, then, let's be leaving. I'd hate to see the day go to waste," she said, flashing him a wink. She followed him out of the clearing, heading a different direction than either of them had come. The night would be wonderful, the product of two broken individuals, each yearning for love and acceptance they could not find in their love's embrace, seeking instead the company of another. Although they were using each other, neither minded, preferring to bask in the feel of their two heartbeats coming together as one. If only for one night, if they never saw each other again....well, that would just make things less complicated.

Katjive

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff