Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
Boredom online = redownloading old games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamy White December

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm
o yea, i play WOW too but havent in a while cuz of lazyness mebbe ill start again razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 pm
i wanna try TF2...  

Sinnary

Anthromancer

Beloved Superhero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 am
dungeons and Dragons online  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:25 am
Can you play a Rated A game?  

Striker the legend

Justice Genius

31,050 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

II S L Y II

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm
im currently playing

dragonica

it seems pretty fun
if you liked maple, this is like a 3d maple, and the grind fests are awesome, cuz they give you so many skills to start off with.
unlike maple, it requires some skills, and timing, rather than constant button tapping.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 am
Oi I've played many games online and off that I would return to... (Most I have.) Though I myself never had the problem of noobs asking for gold cause I'm kind enough to look through my reserves and comprimise if I don't have enough. I would also offer help so yeah, but back to the games.
Multiplayer games of wich were good (only a couple): star sonata, runescape, mabinogi, flyff, starbattle, star craft, evony, sword of the stars, city of villains, phantasy star universe, ect.
Games that sucked(less then good): Maplestory, world of warcraft, eve, and a few other random ones.  

Neko_Zero088

Gorky v2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:07 am
Every time I quit a game I find myself looking to old games I enjoyed.
Surprisingly I always go back to games that were pre internet such as Quest for glory: so you want to be a hero and Might and Magic: land of xeen. It's hard nowadays to find hard copies of these games but gametap offers them dirt cheap.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:06 pm
The Wanderer Of Time
Akuma no Crimson
I've heard from a friend Ragnarok online is pretty awesome. I've been planning to check it, but I keep forgetting XD

its good but its pay-to-play unless u go to the new free sever which i heard its really crappy o.o

The free server's pretty good actually, just lowered exp rates and a few areas and features are locked. Plus the economy and population are far away from stagnating with inflation and power vacuum last I checked.  

Bloody Harry MacDowell

Hilarious Swapper

II S L Y II

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 am
i remember a game a really miss.
SURVIVAL PROJECT!
the game was released to the US around the year 2000?
it didnt last very long cuz they didnt have enough people buyin ther cash stuff... so they dropped the US project, and went over to korea or sumthin.
WORLD HISTORY WAS NEVER MY BEST SUBJECT, K?
im just telln ya whut i know.

sooo my poiint is, if anyone can find out when the next time the US is gonna have another hosted Survival Project, TELL ME RIGHT AWAY! PMPLX.

umm heres the basic info about the game.. it rocked.
Survival Project  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:42 am
ive also heard they had a private server, pm me if u plan on signing up for it. id join ya xD  

II S L Y II

Justin Olivo

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm
I play on freereamles.com if you want more stuff you have to buy it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 am
i like the sims 2 with all the expansion packs but sims 1 sucks  

Xx_Winter_Regret_xX

Xx_Winter_Regret_xX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:16 am
i like toontown too but if you want most of it you have to pay  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:15 am
My friends have been talking about Air Rivals, and the client itself has a few gigabytes (or alot of megabytes).
Other than that, what about Team Fortress 2?  

ExioScarlet

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 am
Here's some old ones I like to play from time to time. Starcraft/Brood War, Diablo II/LOD, Dune 2000.

Ya Blizzard has some good stuff. I haven't played these online in a while. I've never played Dune 2000 online and the servers are closed. I haven't tried SC or D2, but I'm pretty sure they're closed and I'm currently not using "legal" copies (AKA no cd cracks and such). I like doing LAN games. Those are fun!

It's hard to play some of those old games now because of Vista. You can't do a LAN with Dune 2000 because Vista doesn't use IPX/SPX. (I think that was the right protocol for LAN). I'm glad I've got old computers for old games.

I Hate Vista! (though I should throw that out there.)  
Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff