Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 pm
(( rofl Psy's such a hot commodity. xd As it should be, peeps, as it should be. cool ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 pm
*comes upstairs for a breakfast steamer and suddenly stops as a piece of parchment on the bulletin board catches his eye. It's not the same as the usual hush word announcement so he goes over to take a look. Once he gets to the part about packing, he groans*

tch... stupid packing.... stare

*forgoes the steamer and instead grabs a couple sodas out of the fridge before heading back down to his quarters to inform Ryzan of the latest news, meanwhile wondering just how much that bag of holding he got from Liada will be able to carry* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 pm
Pulling up behind MW via taxi Anira got out of the car and waited for the lesser demon to follow up behind her. Liada had given her the key to her apartment in MW via the back way and told her to gather what little things she had there. Unlocking the door and entering the elf glanced around at the so called "few items" left around scattered like a tornado hit it.

Anira sighs and rubs her temples. Little things eh? Very well....lets get started...She sends the little demon into the living room as she begins packing the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm
*looks around her chambers from the entry way User Image*
Who the hell "moves "things? rolleyes
*unlinks the fourth dimensional space to this quadrant*
Now... once I see this new area, I'll just have to adjust a few equations and such. Should be a piece of cake emotion_yatta
*leaves the door open behind her
if you look in, the room is dark and dismal
completely barren*
*stands in the corridor smoking a clove*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 pm
*with an expression of confusion written across her face, she pushes open the double doors and walks into the bar, heading for the counter. Behind it, she stops in front of the espresso machine to blend a frozen latte, wondering why the club was empty and padlocked. Had something happened for Liada to just up and leave like that? Did her and Psy have a falling out? Mind whirling, she finishes making her drink and takes a sip as she glances at the bulletin board. Brows furrowing, she stops mid drink and looks closer at the notice of moving.

Wide eyed, she groans and pinches the bridge of her nose, placing her latte on the counter. Taking out her phone, she places a call to the office, informing Horne and Stubbs of the sudden moving process. She would need the company who installed the security system to come and uninstall it, and Constantine to help her with the live feeds and secret cameras she had the boys install for her a couple years back. Disconnecting the call, she transfers her latte into a to-go cup and walks into the main office, doing the security scans and heads down to her quarters to start the packing process*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:14 pm
*comes out of his room grumbling. As a rogue he was accustomed to having to move place to place at a moment's notice and tended to not get too settled in because of it, but when he'd moved in here, he actually started getting comfortable so this packing thing was a bigger pain than any other time he's moved... especially with having to also help pack all of Ryzan's stuff on top of that stressed He was going to go upstairs and find a drink or something to unwind with, but when he sees Leko there in the hall with a clove, he goes right over and snatches it out of her hand, taking a long drag off it. This immediately results in a horrible coughing fit*

Oh god... why did I do that? gonk *hack cough cough gag*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 pm
eek
*watches him drag on her clove like he just had a drug relapse*
User Image
People tend to loose their inhibitions around me.
Don't sweat it.

*bends over and snatches it back as he leans over coughing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm
*pulls out a handkerchief and continues to cough into it a while longer, eyes watering from it crying *

Yeah... I think *cough* .. I'll leave the smoking *cough cough* to you and Ry *cough cough cough* ugh...

*wipes his face with the handkerchief before putting it back in his pocket when it seems the worst of it is over now*
So what's with this sudden moving thing? emotion_eyebrow Mafia after her or something? Oh wait... emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:34 pm
Threat of demon children or something
*beady eyes peek out of her hair*
premonitions - then your German version showed up.User Image
That and she has some Manor that she never mentioned before.
That's all I really caught before I woke up in the bed this morning.

*blows smoke hearts*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 pm
..... yeah, still not making any sense neutral
*jumps slightly at the sudden unexpected snake in the hair* eek

uh... *points* ... new friend of yours? sweatdrop Not sure how having both a snake and a grunny would work out....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:53 pm
*freezes* eek
*mouths words*
is it a snake?
*doesn't move a muscle, only shifts her eyes back and forth*
*grits her teeth and breaths the words out*
kill it User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:03 pm
*blinks at her reaction. Given she's sent snakes after him before, he honestly thought it was one of hers. Well, whatever.*
Don't have to ask me twice emotion_awesome

*slips out a dagger and grabs the snake right under the head to keep it from biting. However, before he can slice it in two, the odd thing lengthens it's own body to give itself enough room to bite despite his precautions*
Dalharuk d'natha elg'caress stressed

*drops his dagger and instinctively holds the hand that was bitten, his grip on the snake loosening in the process after which it slithers ********' snakes stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image I had not an idea it could to that...
It's been putting me in trances while speaking German in my ear for weeks now User Image
I can't seem to catch the damn thing scream

*stomps out the old clove on the hall floor then pulls out another*
What?
I do believe Psy called this place a "dump" last night. emotion_eyebrow
You don't think that thing was poisonous do you?
I'm not really into sucking out poison. emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:20 pm
... a "dump"? emotion_eyebrow I shudder to think what her idea of "decent" or even further up the ladder than that is.

*looks down at the wound, wincing a bit as stinging pain starts to settle into the puncture sites*
Hard to say, really. I mean... didn't -look- poisonous, but then again, didn't look like it could bite me either stressed If it comes down to it, guess could always track down Mir. I trust she'd be able to do something about it more effectively than the clinic.... if she doesn't accidentally smite me instead first stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm
Very well then.
*puts this clove out in her old door frame*
I'm going to ...
go for a walk.
Yah. ninja

*waves and vanishes into the deadening darkness that was her room*

((I may be back later))