Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 pm
*Kai's face brightens* Amy! Glad you could make it. *Kai's tail starts bouncing back and forth again* It was fun. I always make a point of going out on a date every now and then to places I prefer not going alone to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 pm
Amy grinned and nodded. "I'm glad you had fun, too. And that's a good idea, to go out every once in awhile with someone to a place you usually don't go to. I'm such a solitary person, though, that I don't mind going alone to most places."

Amy had reached the bar and was now going around Kai's stool to sit next to her friend ((almost typed the RN word there)). She didn't get very far, though, because her eyes noticed something that was quite out of the ordinary. Kai had no clothes on! Well, very little clothing. The lower region was exposed!

Amy's eyes widened to the size of saucers. If she could have physically widened her eyes anymore, she probably would have.

"Kai!!! Kai you... did you realize... of course you probably realized. It's not something you exactly go around not noticing. But... Kai! You have no clothes on!"

Amy quickly averted her eyes and fixed them on the top of the bar. Her cheeks were bright red. For some odd reason, though, she felt a bubbling sensation building in her stomach, one that she usually felt right before she burst out laughing. It was such a bizarre situation!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:14 pm
Ah, I know what you mean about being solitary. Being an artist isn't a very social life style. There have been weeks where I've barely seen anybody at all. sad

*when Amy froze in place, Kai became concerned for a second, before he traced her line of sight and he grinned smugly knowing exactly what her eyes had seen* emotion_dowant

Oh, but of course I'm wearing "clothes." I'm in my birthday suit. emotion_awesome I've gotten a few to many doses of magic lately and it's put me in a bit of a mood. *when she turned her back to Kai he gazed at her form, looking Amy up and down approvingly. He so dearly loved the female form and her reaction was so cute. It was just priceless*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 pm
Amy face palmed. "Too much magic? Oops! I'm sorry, Kai. That's probably my fault. I hope you still want to stay with me, though. I'll try to tone down the magic when you're around..."

Amy's eyes flickered over to Kai. She meant to tear her eyes right away, back toward the bar, but she didn't do so right away. Her eyes lingered for quite a few moments before she turned back to the bar and cleared her throat.

"Umm, so, you have anything to drink, yet? Anything you'd recommend? I could sure go for a drink."

Amy couldn't help but smirk and giggle softly. She should be appalled at seeing Kai naked. She had never seen him naked before. However, he was just so... attractive that she couldn't find it in herself to be anything but curious and appreciative. Weird combination.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 pm
Liada Trovaras
... Apparently Psy's brother took away his goons for some reason and she felt ....

((still finishing work User Image))
((but a buster never sleeps))  
lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 pm
((son of a monkey stressed
Use stars you f-ing idiot Leko! scream ))
((I need wine stare ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm
I don't see why I won't be staying with you. It's not like I don't enjoy *waves a hand over his body in display* this. emotion_dowant But if my present state really bothers you, I'm sure the uniform I used to serve the ladies in is still in the dressing room just in case I ever needed it again. *he offered out of respect, but hoped she wouldn't take Kai up on it. It's true Kai was compelled by the succubus half to lust after others, but the exposure to magic was low enough to barely effect Kai. The state he was in presently being undressed was more Kai's own whim and magic was only the excuse he used to achieve the desired end.*

*he lifted up the glass in one hand and the bottle of rum in the other* I made a special exception today and am drinking rum. I figure anyone around would be safer if I slept off the effects of the magic exposure. After the fourth drink I should be gone. I've only had one so far though. smile

((Leko. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:47 pm
Kairanha
... It's not like I don't enjoy *waves a hand over *** body in display* this....
((Leko. rofl ))

((Laugh at my succubus side will you! twisted
what? the angel is less space brained rolleyes ...
today))
((RN)) User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kairanha generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm
((karma out to get me again))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm
((All MW Ladies BLUE
Katana RED))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:57 pm
((and I really am out
for revenge
of the pink variety)) emotion_yatta
((you thought it...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 pm
Amy looked at Kai when he started talking, and her eyes followed Kai's hand as he waved it over himself. Her cheeks flushed brighter and she focused on Kai's eyes.

"No, no your present state doesn't bother me... Not at all actually." She cleared her throat again and hurried to continue her statement.

"I just didn't want my magic affecting you or putting you out of control of your own body and thoughts. If it gets worse, please tell me, Kai. And as I said, I can always give you one of my charms to help ward off magic. I could even work on making one that simply wards off my own magic. Shouldn't be too hard. Typical charm potion and then simply add in a strand of my own hair or a drop of my blood... Hmmm...'

Amy realized she was getting off topic and shook her head with a small laugh. "Sorry. You get me talking about magic and I can really veer off topic."

Amy looked at Kai's rum and then walked behind the counter. She started getting out the familiar ingredients to make a Sex on the Beach. "I think I'll have something fruity today since it's so hot out. And I'm glad you've only had one drink so far. We can hang out for a little bit, then."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 pm
*he smirks* Since it doesn't bother you, I'll have to make a point of going outside in my best clothes more often. cool *this had become a sort of game now for Kai and he was interested to see how much he could tease Amy. it was time to up the ante.*

I wouldn't worry about me being unable to control my will so much. Even fully transformed into my other self, I am still Kai, but the me that I turn into would go to any lengths to achieve what I want to do even at the cost of someone else. If my will is to save a life I would kill to do so or die myself trying. However if I were attracted to someone and wished to be with them... it's best not to think about that end and it's because that unpredictability that I sealed the demon away to sleep. The only way the spell that binds me to release completely is for there to be enough magic in play to threaten my life and I would need to use magic to save my life. *he went on explaining* Besides if I had a charm that protected myself from feeling the effect of magic being used then I wouldn't have any excuse to do things like this. emotion_yatta

*he takes the opportunity to change the topic* Yeah it is rather warm out. If I had clothes on I'd probably be trying to take them off at this point. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:12 pm
Amy looked up and saw Kai's smirk. The smirk was so cute because it wasn't egotistical or smug. It was confident, yes, but there wasn't anything wrong with confidence. It also was fun.

Amy laughed softly and put the finishing touches on her drink as she listened to Kai. "Well, while that would be fun to see you in your 'best suit' more often, I also really enjoy seeing your outfits, too. I love what you come up with. Plus, you and I still need to make some outfits together with your creativity and my power to transfigure clothes."

Amy put a crazy straw in her drink and walked back around the bar. She took a seat next to Kai on her own bar stool, crossed her legs at the knee, and turned toward Kai. Her face was a little more serious as she thought about what Kai said on the effects magic could have on him.

"I remember you saying that the seal on you would only break if you cast magic. But can you use a little magic and be fine? Is it only when your life is threatened and you use a lot of magic to protect it that the seal breaks?"

"Oh, and I don't think you need to have any excuse to do the things you do to have fun. You're Kai. You're about the only one I know of that can get away with a lot of the stuff you do, but you pull everything off so well. It's fun being around you, so I don't think you need to have any excuse like magic affecting you to have fun the way you do. Just my two cents."

Amy took a sip of her drink for a moment and then fixed her gaze on Kai. She made sure to keep her eyes glued to Kai's or she knew her eyes would gaze lower. In fact, her eyes started to flicker down several times before she caught herself.

"And make sure you put on sunblock when you wear this 'suit', sweetie."

Her lips formed a small smirk.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:44 pm
Even though I do so like my current outfit, not everyone is a fan of it. If I tried going home like this, Kaori would kill me. That girl sees some skin and she starts lecturing me about modesty with her fists. sad So I've gotten used to wearing clothes when I'm going to work with her.

*he gets a bit prideful about being asked if he can use magic* Of course even I can use a little magic. I've used certain spells to sneak into the Ladies rooms downstairs on occasion. blaugh *this was one of those things he really wished he thought out more carefully before he said it* emotion_facepalm

Not that I really need to make excuses for how I act, but it's always better to have a contingency plan if anyone starts asking questions, but for the most part people can kiss my shiny butt if they don't like it. pirate

*he suddenly got a wonderful idea* I'll meet you halfway on the sun screen. I'll wear it if you agree to run it on me.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games