Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, I don't see him apologizing and paying respect to the family. I'm sure his "allowing" the family to continue with their business is his way of respecting them to begin with. But, you may want to tell him that it may be in his best interests, such as his health and well being, that he does apologize to Franco."

She glanced at Gio as he went and sat some distance away from her and Psy and turned her attention back to her friend.

"Liada has some pretty good bouncers in the club. I could talk to her about using a few of them for over here in the bar. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm
I just have to get William and Franco to talk. To sit down man to man, you know. Have a drink and smoke a cuban. It'll speak volumes to Franco. Hopefully, they can come to an understanding. User Image

*She picks up her martini and takes a drink. PERFECT. Mr. Giovanni sure knows how to mix a drink.* Would you. I would so appreciate it if Liada could lend a hand. I have so much to deal with right now. gonk *Glances at Mr. Giovanni as he picks up a newspaper.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:02 pm
"No problem....it is my job, you know. lol " She catches the look Psy gives Gio and sips her drink, wondering exactly what her friend was having to deal with out at the estate.

"Well, now I wonder if I should text Franco back and tell him nevermind. I texted him right before you arrived to ask him where all our "security" was that HE insisted on having around here. rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:12 pm
*Shrugs* Franco told me he pulled all the security because my husband doesn't appreciate his generosity by providing such a thing. Because he tried to arrest one his boys. But he left Mr. Giovanni because he wouldn't just throw me to the wolves so to speak. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to tell you why if you wanted to hear it right from his mouth.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:15 pm
She rolled her eyes at Psy.

"Yeah, that is if I can understand half the stuff he says when he tells me. rolleyes Not fluent in Italian, remember? lol "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm
*Sips her drink.* Yeah I'm sorry…I forget. User Image I end up speaking half in Italian when I'm at the estate. My mother sometimes refuses to speak English if she doesn't have to and my children will most likely speak Italian before they speak English. stressed I try to talk to them in English too so they at least get some exposure. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 pm
"Speaking of your mother....what did she have to say about the 'incident'? Has she said anything to you about it?"

She finished off her drink and grabbed the pitcher to refill her glass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm
*Sips her drink.* No not much. rolleyes My Mother is very tight lipped. She had to be considering my Father. She shakes her head a lot and I overhear her praying and asking my Father to knock some sense into William for my sake and the sake of her grandchildren. stressed I'm not sure she knows what to think of it or do. She gets frustrated. Tells me William needs to take me out more, be proud to have a Pavani for a wife.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm
She propped an elbow on the bar and rested her chin on her palm.

"And he should, but I'm sure he works as much as Justin did when he and I were dating. And we were only dating, I can't even imagine if we'd been married and had children. He was always so focused on his career, that it made me feel like I wasn't as important."

She shrugged her shoulders and gave Psy a small smile. "Sorry, wandering thoughts there. I'm sure Dougherty would be taking you out more often if he could...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm
*Shrugs.* Maybe. I sometimes feel like he just doesn't want too. He does work a lot so he's probably too worn out. User Image *She takes a sip of her drink.* I don't know what I think. It's not like we have to even go out all the time either. I'd even be happy just being able to watch a movie with him, go for a drive, a walk.

Over the holiday though… User Image
*she grins while she remembers fondly.* He took me for a ride on his motorcycle. User Image I can't even remember the last time we did that and Kat, it was soooooooooo wonderful. emotion_kirakira The entire Holiday was just sognante. emotion_kirakira *She stares off to the distance at nothing in particular while everything they did plays back in her memory.* heart emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 pm
She smiled at the dreamy look on Psy's face.

"Well, I'm sure you're worn out too....you are taking care of twins, you know. Why don't you and him set aside one or two nights during the month to be your date nights? Surely that could be done?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 pm
That's a really good idea. User Image We've been so busy around the house with the children, work, my family, everything. That didn't even dawn on me. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm
She grinned at Psy.

"AND we'll have to have a girls' night out sometime again soon too. Maybe even get out of town for a weekend. You can bring the babies and Flo along too if we plan something. Hell, bring your mother too....she might like to hang out with us and let her hair down. wink "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 pm
*Listens to the ladies conversation with the newspaper in front of him. He grips the sides of the newspaper tightly at Gattina's HELPFUL suggestion. evil stressed Starts mumbling Italian obscenities.* evil  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 pm
A change of scenery would be nice. User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games