Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am
She put a top on the to-go cup and rolled her eyes at him.

"Ah, but you forget I lived in Japan for a long time. Practically lived on the stuff. xp I know some good places to go to for it, if we ever go there for a trip. And a cool little bar that only holds about ten people in it. wink "

She giggled as she thought of the few times she and Leko had portaled to Japan to visit that little bar that had the very attentive bartender. lol

She took a sip of her coffee and grinned at Hauk. "So, you ready? I'm going to go get the sushi and the sake, I'll meet you outside at the car."

She grabbed her bag again and slung it over her shoulder as she took another sip of coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am
Yea I'm ready, I'll bring the car around the front of the restaurant, oh and if Karrie's in there Rev wanted to be sure the invite was passed onto him too. Giving her a pat on her a** as she walked away he pulls his keys out of his pocket and heads to his car via the back door. Turning on the engine he pulls out of the parking spot and drives around the bar to the front entrance of the JD. Parking in front he gets out of the car and walks around to the passenger side to wait for her.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 am
She went to the JD and spoke with the host about the large order she had placed yesterday. He smiled and went to get her order and while he was gone, she pulled out a small notebook out of her purse. She grabbed a pen off the host stand and wrote a quick note to Karrie.

Kat's note to Karrie
Karrie, just wanted to tell you that Liada is having a 4th of July party at The Den tonight. Pass the word along to Kits and to whoever else you'd like to invite. Text me if you need directions. biggrin ~Kat

She had just finished the note when the host returned carrying a cooler. Inside it were several types of the sushi offered by the JD, along with a bottle of each type of sake from the restaurant's bar. Cold packs were used instead of ice to keep everything at the optimum temperature.

Kat signed off on her ticket and gave the note to the host, asking him to please deliver it to Karrie as soon as he saw him. After thanking him for packing everything into a cooler, she picked it up and left the JD, going outside to meet Hauk and load her things into his car.

Once she was settled in the passenger seat, they left MW and headed to the next destination...the butcher shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am
The largest of the goons answers a tiny cell phone.

sì, sì. .... Inteso, nessun capo problema.

The goon hangs up the phone and then instructs the others of something in Italian. Almost as though in synchronization, they all file out of the back doors, leaving MW.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:34 pm
{{MW is sans security now, huh? I'm sure Franco will not let that last long anyway. This is his sister we're talking about}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 am
{{Before I forget again, just wanted to put out there that Kits still has 1 RN pass and Icy has 2 from my trick-or-treat thing last year.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:11 am
(( rofl thanks for that report TES emotion_kirakira
and in other news we still have our MW security right gonk the one Icy runs??
RIGHT?? User Image
Who needs goons rolleyes bunch of built ripped men running around
that are scared of shiny women. talk2hand ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 am
(( rofl heart emotion_hug ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 am
*comes up from the chambers
through the office ninja *
*searches out some raspberry wine* User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 am
Slipping into the bar via portal Liada is about to greet the goons when she realizes there's no one there other than the angel. Huh...that's weird, maybe Franco's finally let up a bit. Hey Ayami! eek Well now this is a new look for you, I like and give a seal of approval. wink  

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 am
*freezes momentarily*
*lets the voice sink in*
Ohh Lia User Image
*finds the wine and takes it down*
Yes, some days I just
feel it.
You know?
Almost like...
I had been doing it all wrong
until now twisted

*scoots up into a stool and pours the wine carefully into a glass*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:53 am
lady ayami chan
(( rofl thanks for that report TES emotion_kirakira
and in other news we still have our MW security right gonk the one Icy runs??
RIGHT?? User Image
Who needs goons rolleyes bunch of built ripped men running around
that are scared of shiny women. talk2hand ))
{{ emotion_bigheart *huggles the shiny lovely* emotion_bigheart

No, they're no longer around. MW was taken over by said goons, remember? All that remains of what Icy had in play would be the control room, which still has three of the ones she hired so the goons don't mess with her equipment, cameras, and security scanners. The men employed were no longer employed since there was nothing for them to do and paying them to sit at home was -not- an option.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 am
Icy Reign
All that remains of what Icy had in play would be the control room, which still has three of the ones she hired so the goons don't mess with her equipment, cameras, and security scanners.

((blesses those men User Image for keep an eye on us))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:57 am
(( Me thinks either we hire more then or I need to get more orc bouncers. ninja ))

She raises an eyebrow at the oddness of Aya's voice. Going into the fridge she grabs a bottled water and sits up on the bar. Hmm...I didn't think Seraphs had a choice in clothing.  

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:59 am
They don't have a choice in much
*stares at Lia*
*shakes it off and sips the wine*
I get privileged living.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games