Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:35 am
*narrows eyes at Kai*
He damn well better be off your list stare Aside from the fact that I'm pretty sure he's not going to try losing me in the woods anytime soon or vice versa, if you ever did so much as harm a hair on that pretty little head of his, I would hunt you down with extreme prejudice evil

Then we can have angry sex emotion_awesome er... *cough* stressed emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 am
Oh I'm just teasing. Ryzan mentally fits into a special category for me. He is simply out of my league.
*pulls out a little note pad and crosses something out and circles another*
But if that's how you handle people who make you angry I might start going out of my way to get you to pay me back for it. twisted  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 am
*eyebrows raise a bit*
Intriguing.... almost tempting even ninja ... but alas... as I have already stated, my awesome sex has been contained *dramatic sigh*

Besides, if I really dealt with people that way, I would have already banged all of the MW ladies a long time ago... and they probably would have let me emotion_awesome

*eye twitches*
... including baby sis who I didn't know was baby sis until a couple years ago emotion_puke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 am
*looks a bit disappointed* Aww. *touches her index fingers to her thumbs and places her hands over her eyes like glasses* But I can still mentally undress you! *he said with a grin* Even now underneath all those clothes... you are naked! pirate

Oh, the Ladies
*he sighs while a slight blush* Honestly a few of them scare me, but then again I like a woman that can kick my a**. It makes things more exciting when the hunt is dangerous emotion_dowant

Lucky for me as far as I know I'm a single child so I never have to worry about things like accidentally keeping things in the family. That would just be an awkward family reunion.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 am
Why yes... yes I am emotion_dealwithit I can just as well still lose the clothes, though twisted Wouldn't be the first time I've been naked in the bar and certainly wouldn't be the last emotion_awesome

All of the Ladies can be frightening in their own ways, but they all have weak spots too. Some of them weaker than others. Everyone seems to have a soft spot for Ry... emotion_eyebrow Even Icy... who he literally tried to kill on more than on occasion stressed *mutters something about freakin enchanters and their charisma* stare

But yes... while not having gone that far, it was still an awkward "family reunion", considering katana has been more than just a little friendly with me in the past emotion_puke Most of my life, I believed I was an only child, but apparently dear ol' dad "got around", so to speak. Who knows how many more siblings I might have out there somewhere emotion_facepalm

Kind of makes the idea of only sleeping with one man for the rest of my life not so bad sounding, since I never know when I might actually be face to face with a sibling emotion_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 am
*gasps as his heart starts to beat faster* Please keep your clothes on. The seals tattooed on my body cage the demon within, but even they have their limits. If I feel enough lust I wouldn't be able to stop myself from playing with your body by force and feeding off your energy.

I do not know the Ladies weaknesses yet, but as long as I act cute in front of them I do not end up on the wrong end of whatever power they possess. Especially since that would make it harder to take pictures of them if they became suspicious of me. ninja One thing's for sure though. I need to hide that paddle Icy wields someday. Let's just say I have issues with those sorts of objects. gonk

*mentally face palms* Oh dear old dad. Never met the guy, but mine had all the wrong kinds of luck with them until it finally killed him. If I did have any siblings running around out there it would be his fault. But since my very existence was rejected by his family I can never be quite sure.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:27 am
emotion_eyebrow Feed off my...? Oh... right. Forgot for a moment there you were part succubus emotion_awesome I suppose there are worse things that could be forced on me...

Most of the Ladies actually aren't as hard to figure out as they like to think they are when it comes to their weaknesses. Psy, though... she's a bit of an enigma. You never know what button you're going to end up pressing. What might turn her into a weeping, lost little girl one day could get you smacked in the face the next... or even just a few minutes later stressed Not sure how Doughboy managed to make it to the altar without being critically injured beforehand or realizing that he should be running for his life.

*raises an eyebrow at the part about Kai being rejected by his father's family*
It wasn't one of those "purity of blood" things, was it? emotion_eyebrow Because some elves are kind of.... racist stare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 am
emotion_bigvein *snaps* That "succubus" inside me is absolutely frustrating. Letting it run loose feels so euphoric, so satisfying... but it only serves to satisfy it's own desire with utter disregard to it's own cruelty in etching pain upon the souls of those that are innocent before casting them aside. I want to find someone I find precious and treasure most in the world and even if I did, I would be to afraid of hurting them to try and get close.

Whatever the case may be about the ladies, I find them to interesting sometimes to play it safe. Pushing the envelope a lil every now and then just to see if I'll survive. I might be slightly masochistic now that I think about it.

I do not think their problem with me is one of race, well maybe slightly, but I think it's more the fact that they hold me personally responsible for his death since they believe that he was tricked into giving up his soul. I'm just an abomination that stole his life in their eyes, but like hell I'm just going to offer my head to them so they can sleep well at night.
stare  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 am
You could always ask Leko about the whole "etching pain upon the souls of the innocent" thing. Last I knew, her victims tended to not be so "innocent", nor was it "painful" in their eyes. emotion_awesome I have a sneaking suspicion she might have even "fed" off Draa a few times... lucky b*****d stare He was staying with her for a while there emotion_eyebrow

Even if you did offer up your head, it's not like it would bring the guy back rolleyes Not only that, but it's a rather misguided view of vengeance, given that you're the product of his and your mum's actions rather than your own. One can't simply will themselves into existence... not that I'm aware of at least emotion_eyebrow If they can't convince themselves he was willing, then I'd think the anger should really be directed at your mum since she's the one who would have actually had anything to do with it.

Putting the blame on you is like blaming the kid if the mother dies in child birth emotion_eyebrow Of course, I've also experienced first hand how illogical people can be about those kinds of things stare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:10 am
*starts seeing sunlight seeping through the cracks of the curtains and hisses*
I think it's about bed time for me

*glares at the windows and gathers up the sodas he'd pulled out of the fridge, faintly muttering some kind of farewell to Kai before disappearing into the office. It takes some juggling around to get the scans in with his arms full, but he manages, only to be greeted with a spray of soda in the face as soon as the bookcase slides out of the way, the shock causing him to drop a few of the ones he was carrying down the stairs*

gonk stressed SONOFABITCH!! scream

*grumbles as he descends down into the corridor and into his quarters, leaving the dropped cans where they are* stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 am
*folds his arms and tilts his head to the side lost in thought. This gave him a lot to think about. he barely managed to wave to Tes as he left.*

*his mother was definitely blamed. there was even a bounty out on her accusing her of "murder," but with so many years gone by already, most of the hunters had long since lost interest. Kai had to learn ways to avoid being seen since he was effectively the weakness that could be used to trace back to find his mother*

*maybe it would be worth the effort to search for a way to remove the essence of the succubus within him. it had already been mostly sealed, but it would be ideal if he could get rid of it entirely so no one would be able to track him via the slight demonic aura he emitted.*

*the only problem would be if he would still be "kai" when the act was done. for the most part he enjoyed the life he led and he had found a place he felt he was welcome at and it was this bond that he was most afraid of losing*

*he mused on about it until the early hours of the morning while having a couple more drinks to pass the time*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 am
*after finally having enough to drink, he washed out his glass and put it away. he was exhausted. more so mentally than physically since he wasn't used to talking so much and bringing up the past didn't help in that department either.*

*he walked towards the door, barely managing to keep a straight line and headed back home*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 pm
She arrived back at MW, parked and entered her quarters, heading straight for her bathroom to take a shower and clean up before she would venture up to the bar later on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:49 pm
Coming into the bar from the main doors. She nods greetings to the goons while making her way to the bar. Looking around to see that it was still pretty early in the day she makes a detour to the juke box to see what to liven the place up with on tunes.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Feeling a bit hungry she decides to grab an early dinner at the JD. Planning on returning for a drink later and hope that people would be around.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games