Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:46 am
User Image I do not know why but phones always seem to be my one techy weakness.....She brightens up when Hauk hands her back her phone with her inbox all cleared out. Thank you, Oh! Both a boy and girl! I am so happy for her. If you would like help I can go with you on the deliveries, I do not have a shift at the club tonight and my day is pretty open. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:53 am
That would actually be great thank you. I need to get in touch with Vilkat, I know she's been trying to plan a baby shower for Harskarinna but she's been swamped with work. I don't even remember if she is at the estate last or if she's been here at home since we've both been busy with work. mad Taking a swig of his bottle he makes his way back to the club door. I just need to take care of one thing in here do you mind waiting a second?  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 am
Not at all, do not rush on my account. Putting on her ear cuffs Anira follows the Viking into the club.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm
*appears and passes through the bar to get a bottle of Jack*
*spots a feather* User Image
*picks it up and examines it, then sniffs it*
QSXII User Image
*mutters while walking back into a portal*
*something about damned angels and their damned selves..
be damned all to hell.. mother of a
... trails off...*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 pm
Slipping into the bar the fox demon makes her way to the juke box to play a random song and then heads over to the bar to fix up a drink. She had been working around with the DNA samples she acquired and had come with little progress. She wasn't sure but she was missing something that could make this of use against the doppelganger. She needed a break and she was annoyed that she missed such good weather. Once she mixed her drink she went over to one of the tables and relaxed, debating whether or not to order something from the JD next door.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 pm
{{*wants to come in and play, but is about to watch a movie with the spouse* crying }}

*while out looking for Mir, he gets the idea to send Liada a text regarding Ryzan's issue*

Text from Ryzan's phone
Do you have any potions that can heal busted ear drums or the like?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:17 pm
(( Why you on here if you're about to watch a movie? Dork rolleyes ))

The normal rabbit scream of her phone snaps Liada out of her dazed thoughts. Pulling it out she sees its from Ryzan and remembered that he finally found his phone. She frowns slightly seeing his issue and sends a quick response.

Text From Lia to Ry
Not in the means of potions but my special recipe ear drops for elves should do the trick. I've made them in the past for Anira in some of our merc days that involved explosions. sweatdrop I can make them for you asap and portal them to your doorstep?

Lia

Hitting send she goes back to her drink for a moment before making a call to the lab to her head minion there and orders them to make the ear drops of at least 3 bottles worth. Hanging up she leans back in her chair and relaxes to the music.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:27 pm
{{Because I'm always on emo And spouse is busy talking to someone else at the moment [though not sure how long that's going to last] }}

*relief washes over him when he reads the reply. He wasn't even sure Mir would be able to fix it at this point given how long they waited, but she was all he could think of at the time. Letting Ryzan read the good news off his phone first, he then composes a reply.*

Text from Ryzan's phone
That would be great. I was starting to worry this was going to be something permanent.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm
(( Sneaky TES is sneaky ninja ))

Hearing her phone again she looks over the text. Her frown grows when she sees the word permanent and wonders what all happened that could have badly damaged the boy's ears so. She calls back the lab and tells the head minion to make all 3 levels of the ear drops 3 bottles of each just in case the damage isn't as bad as they think. Better to be prepared and nothing but the best for one of her best customers. Hanging up she replies to Ryzan.

Text Lia to Ry
I got my crew working on it as we speak. I'm sending you all 3 levels of the ear drops for Minimum, Medium, and Maximal damages. When you get it I want you to start with the Min just as a precaution and if it doesn't do much good move up the ladder. I will send more specific instructions when I send you the parcel.

-Lia

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:04 am
After refreshing her drink and a little more time of relaxing Liada gets up and portals to the Lab to see if the order is ready yet.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:07 pm
Coming into the bar with a parcel under one arm and her phone in the opposite hand. Liada received a text from Hauk letting her know that he had delivered the gift baskets to Psy and the new happy family. whee She had hoped that it would help her mistress some. In one basket that was specially for Psy she had made some special muscle relaxer bath soaps, some energy potions, some of her favorite coffee beans now that she can have caffeine more often now, fragrant lotion to help with the stretch marks of the pregnancy and scarring from the surgery and a few other goodies for her mistress to enjoy.

For the kids give baskets she had made personalized blankets for each. A lovely maroon for the daughter and a deep navy blue for the son. Forget the pastel crap. stare She would have had their initials put on them but she didn't know the squirts names yet. Special sooth pacifiers and teething rings that were infused with a subtle sleeping spell to help both the kids and the mommy sleep during those hard late nights. Matching booties that go with the blankets. And a special little charm bracelet for each child that was enchanted to give them happy and healthy blessings on them for as long as they wore them. She made sure to leave a note on that for Psy.

For her husband's gift basket it was simply a bottle of Cognac, a box of deluxe Caribbean cigars, and a First Time Daddy for Dummies book since she really couldn't think of what else to get him. sweatdrop

Heading to the bar she places the parcel down and starts to scribble a note down for Ryzan on instructions on how to use the ear drops.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:57 pm
Note to Ryzan

Here are the ear drops for you, I hope they work for you as well as my products have been in the past. There are 3 sets of each level as I mentioned. Minimum Damage, Medium, and Maximum. Here are the instructions.

Start with the minimum level first.

Put only two drops when you wake up and two an hour before you go to bed.

Let each application sit for about a couple of minutes or else it will just drain out of your ear and be useless.

After the first 3 days have no effect with the minimum level move up to the medium. Likewise to the max if that has no effect.

It should roughly take about a couple of weeks-4 max to fully heal depending on the level. Min=1 week max, Med= 1.5-2 weeks. Max=3-4 weeks.

I wish you the best! Keep me posted on progress!

~Lia

Finishing the note she tapes it onto the parcel and opens a mini portal to send it to Ryzan and TES's doorstep in the downstairs chambers hallway. After that she works on a drink to mix up hoping for a relaxing night.  

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm
*as he's about to head upstairs for a drink, he's pleased to find the ear drops from Liada had already arrived. He first takes some time to use them according to the instructions, then continues on upstairs like originally planned, smiling widely at seeing the fox spirit there and gives her a hug*

Ah~ Bel'la dos for the ear drops~ I do not know what I would do if I had to cope with having such difficulty hearing for the rest of my life crying

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:33 pm
Liada's fur bristles slightly at the hug from out of no where at first until she turned to see Ryzan and smiled. She heard footsteps but assumed it was the goons or the staff from JD bustling about. Pulling out a pad of paper and a pen she scribbles down on it and then shows it to the elf.

whee "You're most welcome dear, I agree having the lack of hearing does damper on things. How bad is the hearing level at the moment?" sad  

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:41 pm
*almost starts writing a response, but then realizes how unnecessary that is considering that it's just him with the hearing problem* sweatdrop

I am not completely deaf at least, rilu'oh everything is rather muffled and difficult to make out. I could sometimes understand things my dear m'ranndii was saying if I was looking directly at him and he talked slowly, jhal he still found it easier to use other means to communicate with me as I could still miss some things sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games