Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm
ohhhh. i'm getting dizzy. i think i'm gonna... *hurl*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm
QuietStorm XII
*Sneaks behind Bandaidd and whispers in her ear.

" Ive got a new cheer you can teach your squad, Gimmie a W, gimme a E, Gimmie a D-G-I-E, whats that spell?"

*Meanwhile hooks a fishhook to your bikini and turns on the ceiling fan, fan starts and the fishing line reels bandaidd into the air.*

"Thats right? WEDGIE!!!! twisted !"

What theā€¦*sees Bandaiid flying through the air by her underwear and busts up laughing hysterically.* THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! rofl Ah, I needed that! xd heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:28 pm
Opps, thats what I forgot to do, I forgot to stop the fan....silly me xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:31 pm
*walks in and sees splatter across everything and a horrific stench* WTH?! Did bandaidd throw up?! scream *starts tiptoeing around MW* Aw man! Who's gonna clean this up?! gonk  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:34 pm
*Points to Bandaidd*

She was trying to spread cheer, but instead she spread puke... so its her fault, but I'll give her a hand

* Starts clapping*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm
rolleyes Such a nut...*goes to storage room and gets out several cleaning supplies, rolls hem of dress up and dons a long apron, grabs elbow length gloves and face mask, and commences to cleaning up* AGH! This place is gonna smell like bleach for a week when I'm done!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm
Okay, okay I'll help...

* Picks up Bandaidd and places her in a nearby chair. Goes to the freezr and picks up a bag of peas, turns around and smacks in on her forehead*

Hold this stare

* Puts a bucket at her feet*

If you feel the urge, the bucket you splurge!

* Walks towards Icy to help with the clean up, but looks back at Bandaidd to see if she's alright. The sight of Bandaidd with a bag of frozen peas slumped over a bucket..is quite funny*

Sorry Bandaidd....LMAO! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm
::Maune walks in then looks around and cleans off a bar stool and sits down::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 2, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:53 pm
*Steps just inside the door* Eeewww! It reeks in here! xp I, uh ... I think I'll just head on over to the Booty bar for a few. *exits thread*

EDIT: Hmm ... another straight ... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:12 pm
*as everyone comes and goes, Icy finally finishes cleaning up, making sure ALL daily specials were tossed and remade, everything wiped down and disinfected, doubled bagging all trash and towels, and tossing the whole lot of them. With everything gleaming and the aroma of bleach VERY strong, Icy cracks a few windows to help with ventilation, makes sure all supplies have been put away and no trash is left. With satisfaction, Icy heads home to change and then plots a course to the HT thread*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm
*sniff* EW! Think I'm gonna go to the HT thread too.... xd *grabs extra Coronas for her & Icy*  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 6, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:00 pm
*hurries in and grabs a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass. Settles down on a bar stool, pours herself a shot and slams it back* You guys should head on over to Lily's Pad on Page 35 and see what I just pulled off! rofl  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 pm
On my way.....*leaves to check out the damage*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 pm
I'm back!!! Eileen, I saw your handi work! Good job honey but little miss prissy herself busted you!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 3, 1, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm
OMG! I can't believe it! I RN'd a 2! ... I have to suck up to Lily three times! stressed *ponders for a moment* Well ... at least I don't have to wear that stupid angel outfit again! evil  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games