Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Earth Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 pm
You might be a hybrid. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:26 pm
Lesson 4; Starpeople

Starpeople are people who lived in far- off planets and galaxies in the past. They are basically aliens.
Their job is to keep people from destroying the world. Their collective niceness helps defuse anger, stress, and rage that could lead the world to destruction.
Starpeople go about their day doing all those little, small, kind deeds that people hardly notice, but need. People rarely thank them, and starpeople are rarely bothered by this.
Starpeople are in any place where kindness is needed; grocery stores, post offices, banks, and such.
These people have wallflower personalities and tend to work "behind the scenes."
For a lot of Starpeople, this is their first time spending their life on Earth. And, because this planet is so violent emotionally and physically, they often become overwhelmed and want to go home.
Most Starpeople are socially awkward and feel rejected by other people.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm
Starpeople tend to have very exotic eyes; such as an uncommon iris color or eye shape.
Starpeople don't like to draw attention to themselves and usually dress for comfort and practically rather than fashion.
They are eager to help but tend to be guarded and distant. (Sounds a lot like Aquarius, huh?)
Starpeople love technology and are usually very good with it.
Rather than have specific task, starpeople are simply here to help. They tend to be the people who hold doors open, or pick up that quarter you dropped.
Many Starpeople have an interest in space or UFOs.
Starpeople are the realm of Earth Angels that are most likely to preform healing work and make a career out of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 pm
Starpeople (like most Earth Angels) tend to feel disconnected with their families.
Starpeople don't usually have many kids and are prone to C- section births.
Starpeople are more sensitive to violence than any other realm. It's sometimes unbearable for them to even be around people raising their voices.
Starpeople usually love to be around water and swim.
Starpeople are very great multitaskers.

Tips for Starpeople:
* Know that small acts of kindness do count
* Seek out other Starpeople
*Appreciate your uniqueness

If you have any questions please let me know. :3  

Soruko chan

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:24 pm
I think I could one of the Starpeople.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:10 pm
That's awesome. ^^ Starpeople are one of my favorite realms. I kinda thought I might be one at first but now I'm pretty sure it was just my Aquarius nature confusing me. :3  

Soruko chan

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:34 pm
I could either be a Starperson or an Incarnated Angel.
Not sure, I'm a bit stuck. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:32 pm
Soruko chan
That's awesome. ^^ Starpeople are one of my favorite realms. I kinda thought I might be one at first but now I'm pretty sure it was just my Aquarius nature confusing me. :3

Is there any way I could learn more about them and such?

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Well, you could buy the book I mentioned in the first post. You could also look up Starpeople (Doreen Virtue). And if you have any questions in particular I can do my best to answer them. :3

* Note to all: I will be updating the class very soon! Please be patient, it's been really busy lately.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm
I'll be starting the lessons on hybrids soon. Maybe you'll identify with one of them. :3 Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Rainy-Desu
I could either be a Starperson or an Incarnated Angel.
Not sure, I'm a bit stuck. xD

User Image

Soruko chan

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Is it possible that I could be a hybrid though since I match near almost all the characteristics of the Starpeople, but I don't match any of the physical qualities?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
The thing about being an incarnated-something... "common traits" as far as physical appearance are pretty much bollocks. The spirit does not have much of a say in biology. Especially considering your physical form is being pieced together out of the commands of two other sets of DNA that don't know your spirit from a dinner roll. "Common traits" are nothing more than "dumb luck".

So while being a hybrid is possible (depending on who you ask), it probably doesn't explain away biology.
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

Ich bin Q

The Ghost of Alice

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:11 pm
First of all, i would like to enroll but on another note:
Well like you said i have a constant ring in my ear and always have for my entire life, and i have the other characteristics like:
The Elementals were tired of humans' assault on nature and animals. They couldn't make headway as tiny spiritual beings,so they elected to take on human lives and bodies so they could have more power in protecting and cleaning the Earth.
Elementals usually prefer the company of animals and plants to people. Not to say that they can't be social,they just prefer other company.
They usually have comedic,musical,or artistic talents. They are very stubborn.
Incarnated Elementals need a lot of space and alone time, especially outside in nature. They can be very shy and private,even though they're very extroverted in social gatherings.
When an Elemental is done with a relationship,they're done for good.
They are cheerful and fun loving. But,they are very sensitive to disapproval. They sometimes turn to drugs or alcohol to feel comfortable in social situations.

They usually are very healthy,has they're more apt to spend time hiking and exercising outdoors in the fresh air. However,a lot of them may develop depression issues.
When i got back from camp, in the woods i was refreshed, i even cried because i missed the forest so much! and i wanted to go on a hike all the time, actually the entire time but was so dissapointed when we couldn't. I cannot stand the sight of anyone dead or anyone with injuries but i love blood, especially the taste, i have even found myself cutting just so i can taste my own blood. but i have horrible tendencies because i suspect i have borderline personality disorder. But also i want to be a psychiatrist and my friends call me their 'mother' figure at school and many of them refer to me as mom lol! I love being alone and in nature but i love social gatherings and i will be the one who everyone cannot get to shut up and stop cracking jokes. Everyone loves me and the last person i went out with was a horrible person, i decided i could not change him but he can tell my aura and stalks me now... Everyone seems to be drawn to me and absolutely love me being in their presence. I seem very addicting.
but on the contrary i am a great multitasker, im watching the tv, typing and doing homework and reading. Hehe! And i cannot stand people screaming!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Being one of the Starpeople, I find myself wanting to go home more and more, even though I don't any idea where I came from. Is there any way I can find out when it is I'm from?  

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 pm
Born_Butch
Being one of the Starpeople, I find myself wanting to go home more and more, even though I don't any idea where I came from. Is there any way I can find out when it is I'm from?

I've gotten that feeling too. Maybe you can kinda reflect on it? I used to write very detailed stories about another planet where I lived a long time ago, and then was taken to Earth, and they might have been about "home". Try writing, drawing, whatever you're good at and see what comes to you.  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games