Submit

Yasmina de Villionne

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:27 pm
The Story Thus Far:

Started with Yasmina going to talk to her mother because of how mad she was. Worried about Kaz, she didn't want to go check on him all angry and not help him at all. Vhid knew exactly how to keep Mina out of trouble and calm her down at the same time. Mina gets in a better mood. So she takes the cake that was just made and goes to check on Kaz.

Kaz was still resting in bed with his sketch book as Mina arrives and allows her entrance into his room.

Meanwhile Tev and Tav stumble on someone's journal and scribbles a couple notes with crayon. Then they decide to head towards Kaz, but not before stopping in Emy's profile to get her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 pm
Yasmina had entered the room, calmly as she was wanting to make sure he was alright first. Carrying the container that had the cake, which was smelling good by the way.

"Konnichiwa!" Mina replied, thinking his smile seemed a bit strained, but wasn't going to comment on that for now. "Resting well I hope? Whatcha drawin?"

In the box she was carrying was the cake carefully sealed along with plastic forks and plates. "Mom made your favorite today. Just finished it a bit ago."

Tev and Tav entered, commenting on the journal... Somehow she wasn't surprised. Wishing that he didn't hear that so soon, but at the same time... "Do me a favor? Till your back to 100%, leave him to me? Don't worry about it."

It wouldn't be long before the boys caught up with Emy and brought her in.  

Yasmina de Villionne

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tev and Tav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:43 pm
Tev: Have Tav?
Tav: Yeah?
Tev: Why do annoyed humans always call kids 'snots?'
Tav: How should I know? Do I look like an annoyed human?
Tev: You want me to answer that honestly? stare
Tav: You want thrown in Mom's moat? stare
Tev: Then no you don't... sweatdrop
Tav: Alright then..

Following the scent of sweet stuff, they lead Emy and her trusty stuffed sidekick to Kaz's room in case the human did something... well... human... and tried to harass her while they were bugging Kaz to make sure he was alright. Opening the door they would peek around the door one shaggy head over the other "Back!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:00 pm
He lifts his sketch book from the table and shows it to her. It's a unicorn lying in the forest on its side the sunlight reflecting on its pure skin. He forces another smile, not wanting her to worry about him so much.

He can smell the delicious cake although it's in the box. Knows exactly what's inside. He'll have to thank his Aunt Vhid for knowing how to make him smile.

The twins suddenly bursts in. Sensing the urgency, his heart skips a beat as they skipped out again to reach Emy. His eyes widen a little, gazing a Mina.

What exactly did they say? Something about Teddy and weakness?

Pixel de Sang

4,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Emy and Pooky

2,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Emy was checking on her fishes... Frowning as she then smiled. She has the replacement for the symbol of Pooky already so it didn't matter... Then the boys came in telling her that she needed to follow them?

"Teddy being a meaniehead human again?" she asked, following them to Kaz's room. What is that she smelled? "Pooky and my toys gets him."

She didn't go far into the room but somehow she knew something wasn't alright with Kaz... Did meaniehead do this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 pm
Yasmina lowered her head a bit as she knew that there was not going to be a way to dodge the question. Should she make it seem like it wasn't as bad as it was? She had taken a peek at that journal a while ago but didn't want to bring it up to him yet.

"He's planning to prod us to find out weak points and turn them against us.. With me as you know it's my temper so I have to watch that. Don't worry about it while your recovering fully, I plan to deal with him if he tries to start anything and I know I won't be alone in it. Please tell me you will worry more about getting better and let me handle it in the meantime? Mom is also watching for him."

She had pulled the box and disposable silverware out. Remembering as she knew she had to keep calm and happy that look of pleasure thinking he had won something with Kaz the other night. Teddy will get what's coming to him, this is true. It just may take a bit of time... Chasing that image out of her head, less she start to brew on it again and not be of help dispite cake delivery.

"Welcome back guys. Hey Emy."  

Yasmina de Villionne

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tev and Tav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 pm
Tev: Teddy is always a meaniehea-.. a jerk.. *winces a little as he had gotten sucked into 'emy-speak' for a second*
Tav: ..... stare
Tev: Not a word, brother... stare

The twins come in and wait for Emy and her army of killer-toys... well they weren't killer toys yet but one could hope right? Anyway, they wait for her and shut the door. "How ya doin' Kaz? Thanks ... Mina right?"

"You'll never guess how dumb the human is! He admitted he was exploiting weaknesses! In writing!" Of course in their mind, allll humans try to exploit weaknesses. It had taken some work ... a lot of work.. on Kaz's part to gain their trust and prove that partial elves were definitly not humans. They were more astounded that Teddy had actually admitted to it in writing.

Tev: ....... You know... instead of writng in it we probably should have taken it to show the guide he glomps on?

Tav: *Face falls a little in realisation of the oportunity they missed*

Both pout a tad at fact they missed getting to realllllllly get the human in trouble. At the moment they wanted to tick him off knowing there was no way he could show the guide that they did it without showing what he had written as well. .... DOH!!

In meantime though, they tried not to stare too hard at the cake box where the sweet chocolaty aroma wafted. World dominators do not beg for sweets. Its not... erm.. villainy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm
For a second he was speechless. He wasn't sure if he should puke right in front of them while his already, fragile heart thumped heavily in his chest. It didn't make matters any better when Mina voiced that she planed to take matters into her own hands. That was the last thing he wanted to hear.

Konni- Hello Tev, Tav, Emy. This is my cousin Yasmina, Mina for short. I am a little better.

He lied, forcing yet another weak smile as he takes a sip of water from the glass on his bedside table, hoping it'll lower his urge to vomit.

Mina, please don't do this. I know you don't plan to do it alone-oh god, I don't know what I am saying. I'm beginning to wonder if we should let the adults handle the Baka. Although, I know they can't be around all the time.

Tev & Tav. Your plan wouldn't have worked. Even if you took it to Senior Xue. She'll only be able to look at it and dismiss it. She cannot condemn him for "freedom of speech
"

He caught them eying the box. A small smile would cross his face...

Pixel de Sang

4,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yasmina de Villionne

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 pm
Emy requested to post after me so she has more to work with.))

"I made it sound like I was going Vigilante and looking for trouble didn't I?" Mina winced as he expressed concern for your well being. "Mom is treating him like a little kid after throwing a temper tantrum at the moment, and Uncle Shade's not very far from the room. I only plan to keep an eye on him and act if he tries to pull something. I won't cause trouble if I can help it. I promise that if I have to be the one to do something I will be careful."

She winced as Kazuki had a point about the journal. Technically even though there may be weight behind those words, it is true. Till he does something all it is written words. "Maybe I should keep a journal... If it will help keep my temper in check when I want... Yeah..."

She had lifted the box, and offer the knife to Kaz. "You wanna do the honors of cutting?"

Yasmina pretended to not notice the way the boys and Emy was looking at it. Kids can be cute... She loves them. "Nice to meetcha!" A smile would cross her face as Kaz watched them however... There's a true smile... Even if it was a little one! Still a start.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm
A child's intution told her that Kaz wasn't as his best as they spoke more of Meaniehead that she didn't quite understand. Pooky say Pooky can gets him! Silver curls would approach, not as quickly as usual. A child's intuition...

She would attempt to throw her arms around him after he took a drink and huggle. She always huggled him. "Cone-shi-shi-wa." Emy tried to pronounce again. In greetings to this Mina and Kaz at the same time. "Me no get it rights yet..."

Like the boys, she too could almost taste the cake that lay within. Her toys were on the floor by the bed, laying still for the moment. Except for Pooky who was right beside her.  

Emy and Pooky

2,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tev and Tav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am
"Heya." they respond together to Kaz as they look around the room a little and acknowledge Mina as they were officially introduced.

The twins looked over at Kazuki. The whole thing must have taken a lot out of him if he was having to try so hard to be cheerful. "Well no, its not a punishment we were thinking of. It was a .." Glance at brother

Tev: Blow to his credibility. He can't be much of a victim with those kinda thoughts in his head.

Tav: Then mister personality-
Tev: -wouldn't be able to say-
Tav: Raises his voice in a poor imitation "Those Monster children are trying ta Kill MEH!"
Tev: Their all out ta get Meh!!
Tav moves hand like he's wildly swinging a whip "Halp! A Ghost!"

Tev: Ah well.. *plops over as they settle down. Playing paranoid spazz human human took a lot of energy*
Tav: Freedom of speech can be fun anyway. *Looks over at brother with a smirk from under his bangs*
Tev: It DOES work two ways...

Glances over at Emy "Isn't it Cone-itchy-wha?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 pm
He nodded, understanding what the Twins where trying to convey. He agree with the thought. Perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea to let Senior Xue know what is this actually in that Baka's head.

He watched them imitate Teddy. He couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle. He had to admit that they did it well.

Almost. It's actually con-nie-chi-wha

He would tell them, after listening to the boys pronounced it while returning Emy her hug. He did feel much better, and the cake did seem appetizing just right about now.

Sure. I'll do the honors Mina, domo arigato.

He over turned the lid seeing the cake decorated in ribbons. Yes, this was certainly his Aunt's signature. He smiled at the thought while taking in the sweet chocolate aroma. Puzzled he looked at Emy. Her toys eat don't they? after all what moves usually is in need of nourishment?

Cake anyone? and does Pooky and the others like some too?

Pixel de Sang

4,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yasmina de Villionne

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm
Mina had to chuckle, the boys had Teddy down to a T. She had nodded back to their nod as Kaz decided to take her up on the honors.

"Doitashimashite". She knew some Japenese, mostly from listening to Kaz and Kiko talk or insult another. He was smiling again, that was a good thing dispite Teddy annoyances. Meant he was doing much better than he was the other day... That was just not a good sight to see...

"Yes please." Mina replied, as she would like some of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 pm
She giggled, listening to Tev and Tav mock the meaniehead human! That was exactly what he does... Though the logic of showing Miss Xue the journal escaped her for a moment... Was it something to do with this World Dorminashun (Domination) thing they were talking about?

Kone-nie-shi-why?" She was trying to get it, would take her a bit more practice to do so... She glanced over towards Yasmina as she decided that since Kaz was letting her in the room and looked like Miss Vhid she was dubbed okay.

Then she had watched Kaz move towards cutting the cake. YAY!!! "Yes please, and nuuu... Pooky no eat dinner. No desert for Pooky! Others are no special like Pooky be."  

Emy and Pooky

2,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tev and Tav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm
"Cone-Nee-chee-wha" the twins repeated as best they could. At least everyone laughed a little at their efforts to imitate the paranoid human. They weren't bothered by the fact Teddy hated their guts. In fact they were more annoyed and amused at his attempts. They were used to persecution, and had delt with far worse than some cow-guy long before they became self proclaimed villians in training. And quite frankly Teddy didn't even have the flair of Friar Waddles or his flock of bloodthirsty sithian sheep.

Yay!! Cake!! They tried not to look too excited, but future world dominators or not they were kids and sweets were sweets. Tav would roll his eyes a little over the haunted doll eating, but didn't say anything. Whatever Pookie was, they had gotten used to fact that the doll was important to emy in much the same way the twins were to one another. So they made a point not to pick on her over playing with dolls... especially being her dolls can whack anything dubbed a 'meaniehead' and some of her dolls here were armed with bladed fans... nooooo.. no tease the doll-girl. Nuh uh..  
A'zyrla Community Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff