Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild

Back to Guilds

Enjoy the official and best Fallout 3 Guild! 

Tags: Fallout, Wasteland, XBOX 360, Gaming, Role Playing 

Reply Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miza_Radioaktiv

Questionable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Howdy. The name's Miza, or Zen. I'm 21 from New Orleans. I'm a big Fallout 3 fan and I've completed the entire game, plus all of the DLC's minus Mothership Zeta (I wanna play it so bad!). I don't have xbox live, but my GT is mizazazelfury.

I also have a Fallout 3 RP that I'm trying to finally put into full swing. I'm more than happy to have fans come and join up. heart (Link is in my sig.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
Holy Cupcakes has a cookie

Hello there all you wastelanders! this is Cupcake with an important announcement:

I'm almost 20 and I have a 2 year old daughter. I'm a 360 gamer cause my computer is a piece of s**t and won't run anything I try to put on it. I don't have a life so I'm almost rarely logged out of gaia and play my games at night after the baby goes down.

I don't have a boyfriend, or a husband, or even a love interest.. and I like it that way. I'm straight as a stick but not afraid to say a girl is hot or she's got a nice rack or any other lesbianish remarks.

My gamertag for the xbox is RapturesCupcake, and even though I'm usually always in a party with my closest friends. I'll leave to join one with you if you need help with something or just want to play with me. I've currently gotten every single achievement in 4 games, one of them being Fallout 3.

I happen not to notice if you call me Cupcake just scream Rapture and I'll come running. I get called that more then anything because of my xbox friends, so I'm use to it more then anything else.  

Mani Muffin

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

Protosartorium123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 am
User razz rotosartorium123
Name: Raxor Gibbs
Att: St. 6 Per. 9 E. 7 C. 6 A. 4 L. 5
Tags: Big-Guns, Medicen, Explosives.
Bio: Raxor Gibbs used to work for the Enclave, after a few years of killing unarmed civillians made him relize that everything was wrong, so he decided to quit the Enclave and work for the Brotherhood of Steel, there he can give away the technology he found to the Archives or the Scribes. He wanted Revenge, so he went to the armory, took his Enclave armor and his Plasma rifle and headed towards the Enclave with 20 Soldiers. After a few hours of fighting, he had lost to take over the Enclave. He found Megaton after the attack, so he stayed there for the rest of his life, hoping the find a worthy fighter help him destory the Enclave.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 am
Hi Im Ramon Torres
i live in texas
my gamer tag is Lt Ozu
i love fallout3 AND GOW  

Lt Ozu

nc the mc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 am
Yo. Name's Nate. But you guys can call me whatever. Sorry I've been unactive til' now. I tend to forget about guilds I join.

I live in Tennessee. I'm 16 years old and I love Fallout 3 and the xbox 360 as a whole.

I do not have xbox live yet however. I'm going to get it one day though and then I'll post my gamer tag, which will probably be same as my username, nc the mc.

I completed the main storyline for Fo3 but I'm still working on all the expansions and side quests. I'm an addict to it though. My favorite character is Fawkes.

my Karma is easily very good, although I have many different games, some good, some evil, some neutral, I still prefer to be good in my games. Thanks for reading. Nc out~! >P  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 am
Greetings all. I am an avid Fallout 3 fan, although I can't stomach doing the evil things in that game. My name is Roaven, and you may call me as such. Nickname me if you wish, but I'd prefer you didn't. That about covers it, I guess.  

Roaven

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ensin42
Crew

Cunning Mediator

12,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Whoamaigeezus! I never did ona these! D= sweatdrop ((Gamertag is: LoneWanderR thats how much of a fallout freak i am. PM me if you plan to add meh.))

Anyway! Im a high-school student in that place with a few thousand GREEN MOUNTIANS. The climate isnt predictable.

Fallout is my top game played on my xbox, and the xbox has lasted over three years without getting the rings of death, but has recived a sequence of rings, and i lost ALL OF MY AVITAR DATA. But got it back with a hard-drive (yes, an arcade model)

I have about three main charecters that i use, one as my conscience(Ansin), me and Rico (yah, my RP dude xP) And i have put more than....jeeze 300 hours total. But i have many more hours on my pokemon games i played as a kid and that megaman game....ahh...good times....

Ive been in this guild for cince april i think and i became a moddorator in May...(thanks RCR!!!) This guild has been getting wild people that spice up this guild. Yes, we lost many sacred souls a while ago...but we can always try harder and make this guild shine....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 pm
Name:darman83
Occupation:When you're me, you don't need one...Please hire me. Anyone?
XBL GT:Muddy Armadillo (On almost every day)
PS3 GT biggrin arth Pesticide (Rarely on)
Locale: Mojave Desert
Most played games: Fallout 3 (Almost 500 hours, with all saved games added up... eeek). Pokemon Sapphire and Silver versions add up to about 700 hours though. Shows just what my priorities are.  

Muddy Armadillo
Vice Captain

Aged Poster

Poes Law

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Heya. I'm Paradossale. I play ps3 goty edition. Im a bit of a pyro in that game. Flamers, incinerators, and shishkebabs. ah booyah.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Hey, My names Nathan. I have made at least 7 different fallout characters. However, I mainly play as a stealth based character. I even wrote on how to make one if anyone wanted to look at it in my journal. Anyway, I love stealth. I've played through the whole storyline, all of the DLCs, and most of the side quests.  

Stealth Ninja 999

II-NEXUS-II

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 pm
Hey, My names Nexus. (not really my real name.) i was born and raised in the Philippines. (Sorry for my Grammar in english is bad. sometimes), I always play Oblivion and Fallout 3 nowadays. In Fallout 3. I have 30 Characters. (20 was donated in Fallout3Nexus) but my favorite is my Halo-ish character. i have mods because i use the PC ver. but i also have it in Xbox360. anyways. i always been addicted to Fallout 3. i never stopped playing it since i bought it.

My Halo-ish Character is kinda a stealth/soldier style. i always rush while stealthing. my expertise at killing is ACCURACY. i use the .44 Magnum sniper rifle. (mod, also i got thousands of mods installed in my Fallout 3. and i managed to make it not crashing), My armor, the Elite armor, it is used on Friendly aliens in Halo 3.

Also i finished the game 43 times. completely finished it with all storyline. with the DLC's.. ofcourse. my favorite one is The Pitt. because i can take a special armor there that i liked.

So thats me. i explained my Halo-ish character and short line of my Life smile i am glad to join here.

~II-NEXUS-II~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 am
Hell, I'll use my name for this: Sam. All I've done for a few years is wander the Capital Wasteland with a sniper rifle and a Chinese Officer's Sword. Her clothes aren't that of your average wanderer because she is rather skilled at repairing armor to make it stronger. She gives off the feeling of "Don't mess with me or I'll shoot you," and that gets her pretty far in her journey.  

lxmonadx

Beloved Raider

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm
Amber <3 21 <3 Metal guuurl

Fallout 3 is my favorite game && New Vegas is quickly stealing that title. =)

360 all the way;;

I'm awesome, whateva.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 am
Hi all ^^

You can call me by my username or by my real name (Brook), I don't mind which. I'm 20 years old & I'm from Georgia.

I'm a big Fallout fan! I've played through Fallout 3 & New Vegas at least 3 times now on Xbox 360. I've had so many characters, but I try to make them all good/neutral. My current character tries to help out everyone she can, but has a short fuse & can be a bit of a smartass. ^^;

A Pretty Mess

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Luunate Tymber Caligo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 pm
I'm Luuna,

PS3: GOTY player. Love the fact that it's only one disc, hate the glitches...but still love the game. 4th playthru, 35hrs in...500+ hrs total.

yeah i have no life but fallout. it takes place in my backyard, so I just like running around finding all the local cities.  
Welcome to the Capital Wasteland : A Fallout 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff