{{ }}

I'm seeing some new users a bit confused, don't fret though. This thread should clear some things up.

If you want to hand out art, we wanted a way to keep track of who is who, so we have a thread title format. So please remember to keep your thread's title in the appropriate "Name/Age/Occupation" Format.

If you want to ask a question or request art, there are sub-forums for that and your thread may be moved.

Under name, put what you would like people to address you as.

For Age, put your age, kinda self-explanatory. This is merely used to be more amazed when we have young talented artists. Gaia does have a minimum age limit; make sure your real age is right. If you feel like you don't want to share, Two Xs or *s are fine as well. 3nodding

For Occupation, you may put either your occupation or something a bit more creative. We only suggest occupation if you can't think of anything else. We are much more lax on this then the others, so feel free to be creative.

An example of a correct thread follows:

Pheregames/17/Student

OR

Phere/XX/Prismacolors <3

• Threads not fixed within three days of creation or twenty four hours after somebody posts the remind will be locked and put into the recycle bin; users may be removed from the guild if ignored too many times [OH NOES D:]

Remember, if you have any questions feel free to PM me, I don't bite.