Submit

Nosferatu V
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am
Hello, I thought that while I was going crazy posting announcments I'd make something a little more upbeat. There are no prizes in this thread though. No, this is more of a just for the fun of it post. I would like to ask all members to post a link of a topic they created in the chatterbox or some other forum about IDonate2U, just to see how many people did. Who knows, maybe if we 50 people who have done it I'll start dishing out some gold?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 am
i just joined so i have to do that to get gold?
o and i will start to donate once i get a few donations of my own  

x-iiGoRoarz

OG Member

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nbubanga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:47 am
i have started posting this link into some threads of the chatterbox...so lets see how much will follow^^

"hey ladies and guys, join the guild IDonate2U for frequent giveaways and contents. we will meet there!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am
Just donated 500gold to the guild smile  

Sgt Vega
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cece655

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm
i entered how much gold i get??
by the way i get gold i give gifts away  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm
Bump  

x-3dWiN-x

Evil_Wishy339

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 pm
dude, i don't understand... i get 100g if i join from you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 pm
im confused
i send you the trade and i get the 100gg?
cuz i didnt get it yet  

x-iiKill3r

The Chosen Mystery
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm
]User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 pm
Evil_Wishy339
dude, i don't understand... i get 100g if i join from you?
i joined and i didnt get a 100g confused are you saying to get gold and iteams we have to donate this is a bunch of crap i cant belive i joined this stupid guild its a waste of my time but yes i will donate onley to get iteam and gold k xd  

ayumi hamasaki888

3,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ayumi hamasaki888

3,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 pm
Love with an Edge
Hello, I thought that while I was going crazy posting announcments I'd make something a little more upbeat. There are no prizes in this thread though. No, this is more of a just for the fun of it post. I would like to ask all members to post a link of a topic they created in the chatterbox or some other forum about IDonate2U, just to see how many people did. Who knows, maybe if we 50 people who have done it I'll start dishing out some gold?
im starting to think that this is a scam just to get our gold and iteams im onley going to donate unless you give me a iteams and gold first then ill donate but since i didnt get anything im not going to too i have been a meber of this gulid for a mounth now more like a hafe a mounth and i still didnt get any gold  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 pm
h-hi p-people  

Ayamiko Hinata

lbrice906

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:31 pm
jappanese ninja
Love with an Edge
im starting to think that this is a scam just to get our gold and iteams im onley going to donate unless you give me a iteams and gold first then ill donate but since i didnt get anything im not going to too i have been a meber of this gulid for a mounth now more like a hafe a mounth and i still didnt get any gold
i agree with u japanese  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 pm
xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp heart heart heart heart heart heart whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

lovemeforeverandeverbabe

3,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Naty The Original

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:02 am
... I just joined this guild and I've no idea how to get donations here!! Could someone pls tell me how?! Thanks and see ya! mrgreen dramallama  
IDonate2U

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff