Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 pm
[.Torina.]
Aiko Arankagiri

Big Goron's sword sidequest because of the time restraints. I HATE being rushed. I run out of time more often than not simply because I'm hurrying so much that I screw up and have to go back. stressed

I just did that yesterday on the 3DS. Totally screwed up my first try on the eyedrops. Dammit. xD

The Cucco Lady's brother and the stupid Odd Mushroom are what usually throw me off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am
Lord Jabu Jabu, it isn't that it was confusing but rather it was annoying having to carry Princess Ruto around. I also didn't like the Fire temple in Twilight princess again just another annoying temple. Also of course Ocarina of time and Majoras masks Water Temple. My least favorite side quest would have to be the Long Sword in Ocarina.

Kirenisia

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Kage Shunketsu

Dangerous Dabbler

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:20 am
I would have to say yes to the OOT Water Temple, it was maddening, especially if you have to quit in the middle of it and lose your place!
(Another reason why i like SS's save point system)
The entire Majora's Mask game was just frustrating...why would anyone do that to a game?!
in WW it was collecting all of the triforce pieces....
in TP I had a pretty good time, no I lied, the Gerudo temple in TP screwed me over with the re-deads, quicksand, and pygmi things
In SS, my LoZ skills must have amped up because the only thing I got stuck on was on for the longest time was the forest temple. That part where you have to get the water to rise....they hid that opening on the bottom of the floor so well....
What did scare me a lot in SS were the Guardian Trials....way to get your blood pumping!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am
Eiprej-chan
Ugh. For some reason I absolutely HATED the Forest Temple in OoT. It annoyed me so. Jeez, stupid Poes.

They weren't so bad for me. Annoying, yes, but not hard. Then again I got lucky on Meg and everytime she split I managed to strike the right clone so she never got the chance to "punish" me for hitting the wrong ones. Saved myself a lot of damage and frustration. Good instincts, I guess. Or just luck. xd  

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500

Angry diablo16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 pm
the worst temple of all zelda games is in ocarina of time and it is the water temple i was lost for a month before i got out and figured out what to do even after i beat it 12 times  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm
Spazzy-Gal
I HATE the water temples in OOT and TP coz i always got confused and lost in them. I also hate the shadow temple in OOT (it scared me with its haunting music ><) and the sky temple in TP.

Agree with all said.  

Westice

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100

emu_kimu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 am
I actually hated going through the Shadow Temple in OOT. It wasn't that it was confusing, but I hated how you needed to use the Lens of Truth all the time. It was a good challenge, but I died so many times in that temple my first time through.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:48 am
Two words:
Sacred.
Realm.

I still haven't finished Skyward Sword almost a year after it's release because I have only one more stupid realm left.
Laugh all you want, but it terrifies the s**t out of me.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:29 pm
Meizzkey
Two words:
Sacred.
Realm.

I still haven't finished Skyward Sword almost a year after it's release because I have only one more stupid realm left.
Laugh all you want, but it terrifies the s**t out of me.
*points and laughs*

You know I'd do it for you, love, if I could. xD Funny how the Sacred Realm Trials are some of my favorite parts of the game. c;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 pm
[.Torina.]
Haha, I have a friend here willing to beat them for me, but I can't find my WiiMotionPlus controller.
; A ;

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:24 am
Meizzkey
[.Torina.]
Haha, I have a friend here willing to beat them for me, but I can't find my WiiMotionPlus controller.
; A ;
oh damn!!! Hope you find it soon!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 am
[.Torina.]
Meizzkey
[.Torina.]
; A ;
oh damn!!! Hope you find it soon!!!
It's somewhere in my parent's house, which is like... 6 hours from where my house is, haha.
Maybe over Christmas I'll have the chance to find it.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 pm
Meizzkey
It's somewhere in my parent's house, which is like... 6 hours from where my house is, haha.
Maybe over Christmas I'll have the chance to find it.
I'm sure it'll turn up. It has to be around somewhere!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:40 am
besides the fact that it's where Dark link resides...Water temple in OoT. Thought...dispite that, I can't wait to beat it in 3D.  

Lyrina25

YetAnotherForgottenSoul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 pm
Water Temple of Ocarina of Time. Flat out... it gives you no general sense as to where you should go. The Master Quest version was even worse..  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff