Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:59 pm
Her ears perked forward. She was so glad for her fur, because her skin was burning under it. The red of her pelt was probably a lot deeper now from all the blushing.

"You think...?" she didn't remember how to speak for a moment. Maybe she should leave. Maybe she was affecting him in some terrible way and it would only be fair if she got away from him. Still, she kind of liked the way he was looking at her, and how weird he was getting.

Made her feel a bit powerful.

So she would leave, she decided, but she'd give him something to think about before she went. Like how she had been so desperate to prove to him how strong she was, how she had thought about it, and him, nearly every day. A little pay back never hurt.

She smiled at him, as pretty as she knew how without it seeming feigned. Because, really, it wasn't. She was happy. She moved to him and nuzzled his face, licking the nose she had beaten up a bit during the fight before bouncing over him and padding away.

"I don't know what I'm doing to you!" She called, "but I like it!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm
As she walked closer to him he held his breath, he didn't want to be more mush then he was already. However he couldn't hold his breath and he breathed her in, her scent it was just amazing. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever smelt. Then she did something else.

She licked him.

She actually licked him!!

He turned to watch her go, not overly sure what was going on.

"You are mean!" He called after her. She liked him like this? He was a mess though how could anyone like him like this? He let out a soft sigh and after a few moments to collect himself he stood up and walked home, trying to work out what an earth just happened.

Remove

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces