.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[DUEl] I wil rip the Wings from your Back

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DragonsRage24 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 pm
(-duel taking place on Firekin borders for IC-plot-)

Rellik chased after him and what seemed like only a few moments she caught up to him adn jumped in front of his path, he was quick to move and she snarled, trying to push him back towards hte Simo Firekin lands so that when they were close enough she could roar and call others to the chance to rip the wings from this so called immortal. What did they hve that mortals didn/t More time and flight, and this one would lose it somehow, if not now later, she would be sure of it.

So she lunged, and snarled trying to reach out to grab him but he moved too fast, even for one with heavy wings on his back, she snarled in anger sliding to a halt and felt entranced by his wings.

she wanted them gone from him.

DragonsRage24 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:04 pm
She was fast, he would give her that he had no idea she would be able to catch up that quickly to him adn stop his path he was trying to take it was strange that a mortal female could keep up but he guessed that her adrenaline was rushing like fire on dry brush and vegetation. "I didn't want this, I only wanted to rest," but it made no difference, his voice, and she lunged for him. he was quick to mvoe out of the way but her snarl meant she was after blood, his blood, adn he had promised he was going to be careful and go home to Rage as soon as he could, now he had this obstacle.

As she lunged he moved and accidently, while trying to get away, one of his wings hit her, not hard, but hard enough to jar her. His mouth gaped open adn he tried apologizing but her eyes were full of fire it didn't matter.

"I'-"

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:07 pm
She missed and he seemed to hit her not meaning to? what was this, an awful test from the firey pitts of some deep dark place she could not comprehend? She roared at him adn tried to get her barings. she swept her paw out towards him fast and hard and her claws bit into his feathers and pried some from there places, but no blood, she wanted to rip them off not help him keep himself tidy!

"You should have never stopped here, never should have come this way, never should have existed!" gods, if there were such merciful beings why had not one come to save her when she need help?

She let the feathers drop to the ground and waited, watching, ready to strike.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:11 pm
As he felt her claws pull on him he was glad he moved slightly in time for her only to grab a pawful of feathers though when she pulled them free from his wings he snarled in a twinge of pain that surged through his wing. she pulled out some but not enough to keep him flightless, he could still get back home to the Pridelands at this rate. "I never wanted to come here to fight, only to rest before returning home I swear, don't let the fire inside of you consume you so much that it clouds your judgement! Would a warrior go after another in an unrespectable duel?" he questioned.

He pretended to swing for her but he didn't have the heart, he never wanted to come here to have a fight, he only wanted to come to be warmed by the sun and feel the warmth on his wings before heading home, was that too much to ask?

"Please, we don't have to do this!"

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm
"Don't have to? Of course we have to! Your kind are not welcome here, you are not welcome here, and you are not welcome in my presence! Gods, HA! You mean nothing, you are just a mutation of nature gone wrong, and now I will help you become what you should be, mortal and flightless!" she lunged for him again but he moved quickly again, and she couldn't seem to catch him off guard.

This didn't make sense, he was larger, had wings that would weigh him down, why would he not move slower, was this a power of his? "Afraid to fight are you? For a supposed god, you are a coward," she snarled and tried to grab him again, but slid in the sand and missed and fell towards his side.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:17 pm
"Stop this!' and as she tried to swing at him for a second time he moved but his wing involuntarily swung down to hit her back and he jumped to te side quickly. He didn't mean to, and it was more of a shove than an actual attempt, why was she so angry, did they really had immortals here so much, or just her? What was it that drove her to act in such a way?

"I do not know why you act in such a manner, but I swear, I will leave if you give me the chance, I would ahve left by now but I ahve traveled far and I'm only trying to go home, no where else, not to your pride, not to harm another, I'm just trying to get home to my family," and he tried to take a step away from her but he figured he wouldn't be able to get far, though he tried still.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm
He hit her again and she snarled, trying to grasp him again, but she missed, and stopped to ctach her breath, she kept moving towards him as he tried to move away, but she did not make any other move besides the first in hopes of regaining some type of strength.

"Family? Your kind don't deserve a family, look at me, I had a family once, twice in fact but the first was killed, the second abandoned me, and now you, coming here, you try adn threaten my home, my pride, my family here? You don't deserve to be here, and your kind don't deserve normal families, I wish I was an immortal now, to wish a curse upon you so that no family of yours will be safe or stay together, but all I can hope to do here is pull your wings from you and never let you fly to them again! Even if they need you!" she snarled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:23 pm
As she reached for him again he moved and pushed her away with his wing. He didn't want to hurt her, she was tired already, adn te anger and rage inside was already making her tired, she didn't need this, neither of them needed this. "I don't know what happened to your family, but whatever happened, if I had been there, nearby, anywhere, I would have tried to help, no one deserves to lose a part of their family and no one deserves to some a part of it, so would you commit something that happened to you?"

He pulled away from her, and tried to move again, he was tired now also, she needed to go home, rest and forget about him, his existence, his being here, and he had lingered her enough, it was time to go home.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm
Rellik heard his words, some made sense but others just angered her, as she moved towards him again, she missed and hit teh sands once more. Though she was now a part of these lands through her duel with Vahni, was she failing her pride by losing again? She tried to pull herself up but felt tired, and she breathed hard, and turned from him, "Go, before I call otehrs here, and if you ever come back again, I will try to kill you, and take your wings as a gift," she pulled herself up and grasped the fallen feathers she had pulled from him in her paw.

She would show them to any who would listen, though she wondered if she should let the sand carry them.Have heartedly she let all but one go, letting him watch, and she walked away, falling once by what she thought was him trying to fight her, but he merely was pushing her forward.

This wasn't over, next time, she would finish this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 pm
She failed at hitting him again and he did push her forward with his wing outstretching, and as she let the feathers go into the sand, he noticed she kept one, maybe to keep his scent for others to know and seek if he sought the dunes again to warm his back while he rested.

His time here was done, and going on to their new life together was fast approaching, now he could return home to Nix, and return home to Rage, he just longed to hold his mate close to him, keep her close and sleep beside her tonight, so he walked for her, walked and would keep walking until he saw her shining silver eyes greet him home.

Word Count: 1490  

DragonsRage24

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces