Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[LOG] How dare you walk on these Sands

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm
Rellik watched from her new place, her new moment and she felt alive, though something upon the horizon made her angry, something was nearby, seemingly searching for someone, something. They were not of this pride to be so far out, but so close meant that they could do harm, they had not made themselves known, and thus they made no attempt back. Who were they adn what did they want? Snarling she rose and starting towards hte black figure, and for a moment she thought she saw thigns protruding from its back, but there was nothing there again, rubbing her eyes she started again.

Strange strange sun tricks.

"Who are you? she called from a distance, stopping, letting her claws sink into te sand while she watched them-him, she corrected herself. How dare he come so close to the pride border.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 pm
He had thought he was being careful, but something about these lands, the story Rage had told him of his demise, something pulled him here though he knew they would never stay here. It was too dangerous, even for them. So many warriors here, so much fire in hearts and in muscle he was not sure how many of them they could withstand, he doubted they liked immortals from the stories he heard, so he kept himself under the best illusion possible though he knew he made a mistake with it when he saw a crimson tiger approach, lioness, not a tiger. His eyes were failing him in this heat.

"I am no one, justt a weary traveler passing by for a rest, I mean no harm, thus why I stay so far out in the sands," would she know he was lying, would she protest and make him go out further?"I assure you I want no troubles with you or the pride in the firey sand pitts on this land," he spoke again, trying to see who exactly she was. Stripes, familiar, where had he seen them before, heard of them before?

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm
"Just a traveler?" she watched him, he seemed young but he talked like an elder, what was he hiding, he seemed apprehensive and made no move to come forward or move back, but was he just trying to put distance in between them? "whats your name, where do you come from?" where had he been, answers, she needed answer. Though she wanted to be in these lands so much adn had dueled so many times, she would fight to defend them if he was lying.

"Step forth here, so I can see you better, see your face," he was so dark with his pelt is was hard to make out if there were any marking upon him, and she wanted to see what markings were on his back that made those strange shapes and textures. "The Firekin do not take well to tresspassers, do as I say," she demanded, waiting, Would she have to fight today?

Would she win?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:35 pm
She was a spitefire now wasn't she? He didn't wish to go further to her, nor furhter out, could he just not lay in teh sands under the sun, what had he done wrng? He sighed and watched her, attent, he knew warriors were within the boundaries here, he knew what strength resided on the dunes. "Listen to my words, I mean no harm, no ill intentions or feelings or actions here, just resting, i need not move closer to you or your lands, I need not make trouble for myself with coming too close to your borders, just a rest is all I want," he spoke, hoping his words confused her, made her think and made her turn away.

Though as he stared at her, he wondered, why was her face, her eyes so familiar? He had heard a story from somewhere, heard voices speak of a lioness like her, but what were the msising pieces, what was the time, then in a past life or recently? His memory was still fading with thoughts and fragile to those in pieces, why could he not remember?

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm
"Please, do not try and feed me puzzles, I was a rogue too once and I know the tongue twisters and the purposes behind them, now tell me, where did you travel from, a name, a birthplace, something so I know if you speak the truth of if you are merely feeding me lies so that you can plot against my home. I will not take it, I will not accept it, so speak now, my patience grows thin!" she almost yelled, she was trying to bite back her tongue but she was falling with that as well. She just wanted answers, was that so hard?

The wind blew gently and from what seemed like behind this male a black feather blew forth, and he did not see it, though she wondered if he was hiding a dead avian that he had killed from these lands. The borders were fine but still, prey was meant for the pride. "What are you hiding behind yourself? Show me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:41 pm
"Hiding?" he questioned, adn looked around himself, his eyes not falling on the feather that had fallen from his wings onto the sands beside him adn was slowly inching towards the striped female. "You ask so amny question of me and I so little of you, does that not tell you something? I wish to know nothing of your being nor your pride I just want to lay here, what is the crime against that, what punishment?" or did all the warriors here act so protective? It was a good thing indeed, for if he were like his father, it was best for her to watch him closely.

His eyes then fell onto the feather that she seemed to be entranced by and he bit his tongue from trying to grasp it outright, "Have? I have nothing, this feather there, is it yours, is there a falcon nearby that is one of your warrior's companions?" sall talk, he believed, might be the cure for her curiousity, or would he be feeding the fire?

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:49 pm
"Just the feather then? This feather, just happened to appear out of nowhere, being touched by nothing? A falcon, such stories, which avian do you have behind you? I know a couple of warriors share one avian to carry messages, but I don't believe that one has black feathers. Just show me what is behind you, and then go, if you must rest rest furhter out, here, you are still too close to the borders for my and the pride's liking. We know nothing of you adn nothing of where you came from, and thus pose a threat, a potential threat. Let us not take this further," though she was now itching for a fight.

But truly, the sand would cover a lone feather unless an avian had traveled overhead recently, but she hadnt seen anything nor any shadows of something overhead. Had she missed something? no, no, she should not doubt herself, she was watchful and had a good eye.

"Just stand and move to teh side then?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 pm
"Fine," and he stood to move, and he stepped away from the feather as if to disconnect himself from it. He felt like the farther away from it he was, the no allegation would be put upon his head for somehow producing a feather from thin air though it was more like invisible air. Could she tell? He felt weak, and for good reason for traveling so much. He might have found a place for he, Nix and Rage towards hte mountains, but he didn't want to settle with more areas out there.

His weakness made him worry that his illusion would fail, and he grit his teeth as he took a few more steps, and he swore he could see his wings fade in adn out of vision through the corner of his eyes, and when he looked to her, his eyes went wide as he took a step back, his illusion had fell completly.

She could see his wings.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:55 pm
Some thigns were not known in the firekin, some things were not seen as right and some thigns were seen as doubtful, but things seenw ere true, weren't they? Things seen meant they existed, or was this another trick, was this another trick by the sun being too bright in her eyes?

When she saw, she was in awe and she couldn't move. The beliefs here were in no such gods, that immortals were unreal, but his wings, those eyes, those wings! How, how could it be? He was too close to te lands and she charged at him, she wanted him away, she ahd to go tell someone, anyone, No or Kidondo first tey needed to know, but as she ran she skid to a halt and looked to the feather, proof? No, it was merely an avian feather, and her heart was beating so fast, and he was off running already.

She wouldn't let him get away from her, no, and so she chased him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:57 pm
She charged at him adn then stopped by his feather. How could he have let himself get so weak that he could not hold his illusion? It was doubtful now he would get far without being caught, he needed to head somewhere, to the Pridelands or the mountain caverns to hdie himself so they would not see but his wings were weak and he doubted he could get far, so he ran.

But as he ran he looked behind himself, and she she started to get smaller, she grew, she was chasing him, and he pushed himself to go as fast as he could. His breathing was hard, and he was tired from traveling, but he knew this wasn't over yet.

So he ran.

Ran as fast as he could over the sands.

Word Count: 1648  

DragonsRage24

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out