Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
(PRP) I Don't mean to be what She Sees (Dae/Ra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:05 pm
So it hadn't gone well, at all, and in the mean time before traveling back to the Pridelands Daemonascus lay in the sand below the sun as it warmed him and made his cerulean eyes feel col like the oceans he traveled to now and then to bring trinkets to Rage for when she woke. He had only come here to warn her, and now with the possibility of the group leaving the Pridelands, he knew they could not come here, peace would not thrive, especially with wings on their backs.

Nix, Rage and he would have to search elsewhere, go far from what they knew. As he waited before going home, he rested and was deep in thought, he was of arrogance, but he knew certain things were not right in the simplistic sense. So as he waited, he kept an illusion over himself, so that his wings did not show, though his half grown mane and braid remained, the feather at the end, but none would know unless they touched his back and the invisible wings would be known.

He wondered though, peeking over towards the dunes, of why Kai was so angry with him, was there something more going on here?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image

Escape.

That was the only thing on the grown lion's mind at the moment. As soon as she'd stepped into the den the whole atmosphere seemed to have changed for the worst. Ra'D, who'd always had a keen eye for detail, sensed it immediately and, after a few attempts to calm her down, left her to her own devices. He'd never been a fan of these 'moods', and if possible he'd avoid them altogether. As it happened, that was usually the solution, which he was eternally grateful for. It meant much less work for him since avoiding it was now second nature to him.

"Still.." he started with a frown, "I'd much rather she come home in a good mood." The warmth of the sand between his paws was welcoming, as he'd been in the den for a bit too long that day. At least for him. Usually before nightfall he'd spend more time out in the open, training and doing his job. Being inside was somewhat stifling after having gotten used to such a schedule.

"Best go back with some sort of good news, yes?" And that was his plan. Hopefully the gods would look upon him and grant him such a favor.. however, it wouldn't be until only a few moment later that he'd realize that today just wasn't his day.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Daemoanscus felt like someone was closeby, but as he peered about no form was in sight, no sign of Kai either. Oh how he wished their meeting had gone so much better, he truly wanted to be the father she never had, and he had only come here with good intentions, a warning of his, Nix's and her mother's move they would do soon. He would not bring them towards the desert, he would lead them away but he wanted Kai to know that now the pridelands, if she ever wished, could be home to her again. But the fire in her, it seemed suited that she would reside here for the rest of her days, but it was strange that he hadn't seen Ryujin or Ka either. It was too large of a lands.

Though someone near, gave promise, perhaps they were friends of the female, the two brothers, maybe they would carry the message, but could he entrust one of this pride to carry teh message? would they attack or turn away, would they get too close and see through his illusion? It was hard to keep, and now and again it would fade slightly revealing a strange transluscent look at his wings.

He wanted to be mortal, and wanted his message truly given, though he knew it might be a mistake, he roared out in question, calling to whoever was near.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:55 pm
A roar brought him out of his bit of melancholy at the thought of an unpleasant Kai to come home to. Not that he could tell to whom the roar belongs to just by its sound, but he knew for sure that it wasn't either Ka or Ryujin. The male proceeded toward the sound with caution, knowing that strangers that wandered along the borders could easily outnumber him. After a few minutes a black speck came into view, and for a second he thought it might've been Ryujin. An all black pelt wasn't uncommon around here after all, so it could also have been any other member of the pride off to clear their head.

Even still, Ra was wary and replied with a sounding roar of his own before approaching. If anything, the other would at leas know that he was there. How they reacted mattered little to him at this point. "You there!" he called, his pace slowing down from a sprint to a light jog, then finally to a halt as he was now within hearing distance. "What brings you beyond the borders of the Simo?"

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:59 pm
He was not either of the males he had wanted to call but he would do. Black pelt with white and gold, still fitting for this pride and it seemed like this one was glad that he was not pushed beyond the borders for lack of red, he and Ryujin must be happy to be here. Though he wondered, who did this male know? Flicking his tail, Daemoanscus did not feel intimidated though he was not full grown, he felt just fine, he was already larger for what age he appeared to be.

"I do not come here as a threat, only a messenger, as my last attempt failed with one here," how much should he disclose? He didn't want to give the wrong information to the wrong lion. "Tell me first warrior, what is your name, and who do you know here, who are you close to? I understand if you are apprehensive to answer me soldier, but I cannot deliver my message to teh wrong lion, for it could be a mistake." This male he seemed familiar, did he leave with Kai and the others?

If so, would he recognize who he really was?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:12 pm
The lion's words didn't help to put Ra at ease, however simply knowing that he wouldn't attack was enough to bring the male to move closer to the stranger. Somehow, even up close, this male reminded him of Ryujin. So much of him, in fact, that after a few seconds of staring a chill had begun to run up and down his spine. An eerie resemblance, no doubt, considering Ryujin was older than this one.. but somehow Ra got a strange feeling that they were related. However, there was no sense in acting as if he had a hunch. It wasn't his business, anyhow, even if they were related.

"Any message you may have should be brought to the attention of the king or queen, and no one else," he said abruptly, deciding not to answer his questions. "In any case, I'd like to know your name first. Whether you relay your message to me or not, I still have to report to my superiors."

Now wasn't the time to have run into an outsider, he thought. However, since he was already here it might help to take his mind of his troubles at home, temporary as they were. "A simple name and reason for coming should be enough. You've given your reason, now I just need a name."

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 pm
Daemonascus saw that this male was smart, smarter for the average warrior that he could remember anyway. He flicked his tail and watched this male with blue eyes for a moment, he didn't realize how truly important the secraccy of the message was, did he? "I need not bother the King or Queen with such a matter though I do believe that either or both know of the one I want to relay the message to. But if I give my name, it will risk her safety, the famiy's safety here, and I do not want that, they had tried long to come and feel at home, I do not wish to harm their desires."

Vague, keep it vague with simplistic descriptions, "I do not wish to give forth my name, and neither do you if you do not wish, know this, that I came from the Pridelands only hoping to give a message to one here, but they were not too keen on meeting me, thus I don't think they truly took it to heart." Did he know her, would he understand who he spoke of?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:29 pm
He peered suspiciously at the male, eyes narrowing the more he spoke. However, when he said that he'd come from the Pridelands Ra couldn't help but relax slightly. There was no such thing as 'hostile' there, at least nothing that one of this pride couldn't handle. And it calmed him, even if it was just a tiny bit. "I know of several that came from your home," the golden marked male started slowly, careful not to reveal that he had come from there as well.

Wait. He said family? As far as he knew there'd only been one family, or at least a portion of a family, that had traveled here from the Pridelands. He'd come along with them, in fact, so with curious expression he went on. So maybe..

"I can assure you that passing their name or names onto me will bring them no harm."

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:34 pm
"And you would swear it so, that no ill would come to them, for if they truly were revealed from their bloodline, I assure you, most here would not want them within their borders," this male knew something, and was quiet, what was he hiding? He had to know them, he had to. "If you know who I speak of, then names are not needed, and if not, then this will mean nothing to you. but the family that came here, the pieces that came here, need to know their family is leaving hte Pridelands, that the family's mother is leaving hte Pridelands. I will keep her from here, but they need to know."

He waited, watched, and took a step to the side, "They need to know that her control, what caused all of this, her hate for them, the hate for the -mark- is happening again so she's moving herself away from most places, to isolate herself away, but there is a chance, she will remember, and will search for them, they need to know. I can only do so much, but they need to know..."

A test now-

"The female side to the same being would not listen to me, and I could not find her brother, you must tell them, or not, but it is your choice now."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 pm
It took a moment for Ra to digest what the other had just told him, and even after he fully knew what he was talking about the male still didn't say a word. After several minutes, Ra looked the at this all-black lion, nodding decidedly. "Understood.." he said quietly. "I'll tell them then, but I'm not sure how happy she'll be if she finds out I spoke with you."

At that he turned around, ready to go home now. This wasn't exactly the good news he wanted.. come to think of it, was it even good news? With a sigh Ra started to walk, glancing back once at the lone figure. Kai had shoved him off, no doubt for personal reasons that she had yet to tell him, which was frustrating in it of itself. In any case, all he had to do was tell her what this lion had told him.. no big deal right?

With another nod, as if to say goodbye, Ra then turned his sights onto the distant heart of the Simo lands. It wouldn't be a pleasant night.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 pm
And it was done, or as much as it would be. Aaemoanscus watched the figure walk away, felt he needed to know his name but he hadn't given his either. No matter, tiem and time again this sort of thing might happen and perhaps it was best no one knew who he was when he traveled to those areas he would not stay. It might cause problems, but it was the safest decision it seemed.

Walking out as far as he could, he knew none would see him here, and he flew into the sky easily, climbing high to hide amongst the clouds.

He was invisible, he wasn't home yet.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff