Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum

Back to Guilds

Reply Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum
The run-on story game! (cuz it's fun) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:08 pm
Ok, I sometimes play this game, where someone starts out with the beginning of a story. They start out telling it, then at a high point of action, they stop and someone else tells some more and stops, and so on. I didn't think it was possible in forums unti li noticed someone had done it at PSO-Altair. And it was really funny. So i thought i should bring it here. Sorry if this seems stupid.anyhow, i'll start.

One day, Shunned was chewing on Autumn_Fury's omg hat, as usual. Then a big ominous cloud fell over FoJ and...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:18 pm
((claims first postie))

...a loud voice of doom (Jakkin's voice... xD) proclaims...  

Enadariel

Seeker

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:29 pm
My evil samurai penguins will take over the world, and nothing can stop me!!!!except for...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:39 pm
the evil chicken lord. He's plotting against us with his army of chicken minions to...  

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

AngelFeathers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:53 pm
"Steal my penguin feed. Then my penguins will all die of starvation."
Right then the evil chicken lord appeared but unfortunately...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:19 pm
((omg, can't control my laughter))

... a starving group of FoJers chased after the evil chicken lord! Jakkin then ...  

Gem Angelique

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:16 pm
calls up Colonel Sanders to get the secret chicken recipe so that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:40 pm
Stellie in her evil leftover monster costume could scare off...  

Astellus
Crew

Forever Zero
Crew

Golden Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:08 am
the mob of hungry FoJers by cooking the evil chicken lord in a deep fryer and...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:58 am
...were planning to eat him with French fries dipped in..  

Enadariel

Seeker

Osegueda Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:48 am
... honey mustard sauce when suddenly Zero tripped over an elf and the elf said "For your clumsiness you shall now...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:03 pm
Osegueda Girl
... honey mustard sauce when suddenly Zero tripped over an elf and the elf said "For your clumsiness you shall now...

be doomed to forever toil in the kitchens of elf-dom with no breaks and no SAKE!!" The elf laughed an evil laughter, calling upon all the forest creatures to carry him away. However, when they got there...  

Keto Enol

E-san

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:07 pm
Calypso Sesshomaru
be doomed to forever toil in the kitchens of elf-dom with no breaks and no SAKE!!" The elf laughed an evil laughter, calling upon all the forest creatures to carry him away. However, when they got there...
. . . they discovered him to have vanished! They looked, high and low, but could not find his where-abouts. They might have found him, had they only looked in . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:10 pm
Underneath the bed sheets!For there lay the lazy Zero,snoozing on his afternoon nap,having not been able to reduce his tired-ness.Unfortunately,his snoring was too loud...so...  

Twinkleh

Astellus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:47 pm
...it soon attracted the attentions of the evil Stellie monster (who had changed into her normal street clothes once again) Upon discovering the sheets, she poked them gently, only to find that zero was indeed...  
Flowers of Japan Foundation Charity Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff