Reply Dearly Devoted Darlings
Season 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly Dexter_Morgan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 am
Got to see the Dexter panel at comicon, the baby is a boy and his name is Harrison in honor of Harry. The preview we saw makes the new season look absolutely amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 pm
So far season 4 is shaping up nicely biggrin In the 3rd episode I think Dexter will have a rough time biggrin  

Assasin Altair

DexterzShadow

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:25 pm
I love the 4 season so far! I'm a little bit annoyed with Rita, but I love Dexter's struggle with suburbia.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:09 am
Just watched the last episode a couple night ago with my dad.

Was not expecting the ending and was extremely and am, extremely depressed over the ending. I never thought they'd do that.

Spoilers {Highlight if you've seen the whole entire last episode} :

Do people think Trinity found out how Dexter became who he is and that's why he left the baby in the pool of blood?

Do you guys think the baby will turn out like Dexter eventually?

What do you guys think Dexter will do now? How will he deal with this? Go on a rampage?

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chemical Synapse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 am
Grey Gardens
Just watched the last episode a couple night ago with my dad.

Was not expecting the ending and was extremely and am, extremely depressed over the ending. I never thought they'd do that.

Spoilers {Highlight if you've seen the whole entire last episode} :

Do people think Trinity found out how Dexter became who he is and that's why he left the baby in the pool of blood?

Do you guys think the baby will turn out like Dexter eventually?

What do you guys think Dexter will do now? How will he deal with this? Go on a rampage?
I'm still repressing the whole thing, it was just awful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 pm
Ommmggg the ending made me freak out XD However they did it perfectly, though you wonder what is to happen next season.

& They have it to where I believe Deb is going to find Dexter out. If she does, I have to idea what Dexter's gonna do..  

ChrisFYM

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm
ChrisFYM
Ommmggg the ending made me freak out XD However they did it perfectly, though you wonder what is to happen next season.

& They have it to where I believe Deb is going to find Dexter out. If she does, I have to idea what Dexter's gonna do..

Have you read the first book? If so, they could possibly tie in what happens in the first book into the next season.  
Dearly Devoted Darlings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games