Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nobodies-Organization XIII

Back to Guilds

All Nobodies and Org. XIII members come... 

Tags: Organization XIII, Oraganization 13, Kingdom Hearts, Nobodies, Anime 

Reply Nobodies-Organization XIII
Custom Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
Name:Katelyn
Title:The light that burns darkness
Weapon:The heavenly sword
Element:Light
Bio:When Katelyn had woken up from her long sleep that felt like forever, she completely forgotten who she was and what had happened in her first life. Although, this memory keeps on popping up in her head. Its of her first love and her walking together when suddenly, he turns on her and all she saw in that memory was pitch darkness. Nothing more. Her memory keeps on popping up in her dreams, which keeps her puzzling every night. One night his name popped up in her dreams. He was named Akitaka. She remembers all the nights she used to spend together. All those thoughts were just a couple of dirt to her now. One day she wanders off into an unknown forest, which leads to a dead end sign. She began to turn around and head back, when suddenly, black monsters came out of the ground, and started to charge at her. She didnt know what to do, all her memories were flooding her mind. Thats when they got too close and she used her hands to block her face. When the monsters felt her hand, they started to turn to crisp and poof. She realized her skills, and found a sword stuck to a tree. It had said "Those with a good heart may be allowed to pick up this sword" She immiediatly picked it up with no hesitation and began her long journey.
Powers:Uses her hand to make heartless turn into light which they then disapear. (does not work on humans)
Light explosion (a light that explodes out from her, can cause severe damage to herself)
Light knives (throwing knives that have lights as bright as the sun when an opponent stares into it. They run out and must be restocked)
Angels arrows
Nobody he/she commands:Angels touch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 am
Barig
XarynXVI
Barig
Name: ? (someone name for me please?)
Title: Master of the Forge
Weapon: none, the forge turns into a suit of armor
Element: all
Bio: No one seems to know where he comes from, he was the one to make all the organization's weapons and imbued them with their powers. He was one of the few who escaped the destruction of the organization. He however did not swear revevenge upon Sora after its demise. He seems to knowmuch about the universe and its mechanics though almost too much.
Powers: Whenever a new member comes around he always duplicates the power of the weapon into his forge.
Nobody he/she commands: All, but does not often use them.

There will only be one smith in here, we shall see who keeps their title...ha, haha, HAHAHA, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Notice: You guys who put "Axel" or "Roxas", stop! This is a CUSTOM charecter CREATOR! Unless you work for Disney/Square ENIX you have NO RIGHT to put already exsisting members as your own! Thank you! biggrin

True except we are 2 completely different personas since I like just about everyone except Larxene. We use different abilities and weapons etc. Since I don't like having arguments can we just be co-smiths so that both of us win since I didn't read your post and it took me 8 days for me to think up of that character.

....I guess that is a fair solution, I have no quarrel with you anyway....  

XarynXVI

SimplePleasure_89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 am
Name: Zia
Title: Light's Wolf
Weapon: keyblade
Element:light and fire
Bio: He was actually the son of Sora but killed from a heartless. He does not seek a heart but rather manipulate hearts
Powers: he has the same powers as a keyblade master except he can copy enemy's move and use it for his advantage.
Nobody he/she commands: All  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 am
XarynXVI
Barig
XarynXVI
Barig
Name: ? (someone name for me please?)
Title: Master of the Forge
Weapon: none, the forge turns into a suit of armor
Element: all
Bio: No one seems to know where he comes from, he was the one to make all the organization's weapons and imbued them with their powers. He was one of the few who escaped the destruction of the organization. He however did not swear revevenge upon Sora after its demise. He seems to knowmuch about the universe and its mechanics though almost too much.
Powers: Whenever a new member comes around he always duplicates the power of the weapon into his forge.
Nobody he/she commands: All, but does not often use them.

There will only be one smith in here, we shall see who keeps their title...ha, haha, HAHAHA, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Notice: You guys who put "Axel" or "Roxas", stop! This is a CUSTOM charecter CREATOR! Unless you work for Disney/Square ENIX you have NO RIGHT to put already exsisting members as your own! Thank you! biggrin

True except we are 2 completely different personas since I like just about everyone except Larxene. We use different abilities and weapons etc. Since I don't like having arguments can we just be co-smiths so that both of us win since I didn't read your post and it took me 8 days for me to think up of that character.

....I guess that is a fair solution, I have no quarrel with you anyway....

Thanks! Now I have thought of the name of their 'somebody' except that the way their name is I cannot figure out how to put a X in it to make it sound right.

Their somebodies' name is Forge (as in Forge from the X-Men series). That and his 'somebody' is dead since while he was a heartless he was defeated.

Xaryn and me have finalized a name for my OC, his name is Gorfex. I hope to see you all in the rp's now.  

Fawflux has FURY

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Destinyfail17

5,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:48 am
name: ritxeg

title: creature of the night

weapons: 2 yoyos

element: creatures

bio: a scared run away restless girl who is running away from her parent's death and her lost brother and move to a foster family, she found a heartless then the heartless toke her heart, she was found by an organization member and taking by force, she never speak to anyone,become unlucky,never let anyone see her face until roxas,axel and xion was able to be her first friends and make her regain courage. now she is a strong,able to fight,poor but very grateful nobody with a horrible past and an unbroken friendship to a friend who move away

power: to able to gain any friendship to any creature,one of her creepy stares can surely scare anyone

nobody she commands: Samuria and dusk (barely use them)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 pm
Nixara (Nix)
Breaker of Balance

Dragoon Pole (similar to Cid or Gambit's but she can manipulate
it to case a blade to appear at on end). She uses it more as a tool while manipulating gravity.

Power: Gravity and Mass

In life she was Arian, Braig's niece, although when she last saw him she was only seven. She lived in what used to be Radient Garden until her parents were killed. Then she and her little brother moved to the Port town Eris, where she lived until she was attacked by an underwater squid-like heartless at the age of nineteen. She was reborn as Nixara, Balance Breaker.

Appearance: Her hair is orange, with spikey bangs that cover one of her gray eyes. Beside here OXIII coat she has elbow length black gloves.  

Nobodies Requiem

big smorch

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 pm
Name: Misy
Title: Little Missy Misy
Weapon: Silver Violin
Element: Dark
Memories recovered: I was an orphan living along the sea's stealing food and playing the violin on the streets.
Pets?: A little black cat.
Colors razz urple, Black White
Before organization XIII:User Image
In Organization XIII:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm
XENMAS_OrgniazationXIII
Name: Axel

Weapon:whirl blade(dont know is weapons name)

Element:fire

Powers:fire bending

Nobodies: Dusk and Dragoons.

Wepons: Chakrams  

big smorch

Phantom

legoslayer10

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:48 pm
This is my nobody,Xustian.
Title:The Merciless Maimer
Element:Wind
Weapon:Magic Crystal Swords
Description:Xustian once lived as a human,wandering world with the darkness in his heart.he was an amazing fighter,he even knew the cross-22 blade slash.One day Xustian met a strange white haired boy named Riku.Xustian had no memories.He now serves the Organization as one of the highest ranking.He regains memories with every slash of his magical crystal sword Rindo,and gains friendship with every swing of his other sword Gregor.He can fuse his 2 sword into one called Rindoga.He hopes to one day live inside Kingdom Hearts as a member of the Midnight Eclipse.
Nobodies:Whirlwinders and Crystalines
Signature move:Rindoga's Roar
Finisher biggrin ark Memories  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 pm
Name: Xaikori
Title: Number XIX The Harmonious Hurricane (XIX is 19)
Hair: Waist-length Dirty Blonde Hair
Eyes: Chestnut Brown Eyes
Favorite color: Orange
Controls: Dancers, Dusks
Elements: Ice/water
Her story: She was a child when she was brought to Organization XIII by Xemnas, shortly after Demyx had joined. Throughout the years, she resided in a sleep capsule unril about two years ago. When Roxas had began working for the Organization, Xemnas introduced Xaikori and assigned Demyx, Axel, and Roxas to watch over her. The day the Organization fell, Xaikori escaped and found refuge in the abandoned mansion in Twilight Town.

Weapon/ Power: She is the baby sister of Demyx, The Melodious Nocturne, and much like her big brother, she uses an instrument to battle. She plays a white violin(with a bow), which she uses to create her attacks. Some of her attacks are water clones, ice daggers, tsunamis, and ice storms. When she is in close range battle, her violin and bow turn into a keyblade. The keyblade can transform into a white phoenix with the spell "Tsuki no Curse".

Friends/ Companions: Axel, Demyx and Roxas are the only Organization members she ever talks to. She does have two small heartless pets in the shape of cats named Nira(white) and Loki(black).

Me:
User Image
My Keyblade Redemption:
User Image

Xaikori is pronounced Zak-or-eye.
Kaiori is pronounced Kai-or-ee.

Zephyrium

Married Shapeshifter

Brady of Ylisse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 am
Name: Kexcog
Title: The Deciever
Weapon:Scales that he creates weapons with
Power: Can shape-shift
Nobody he controls: Larxene. lol just kidding. Scale-modidied dusks
Bio: He sold valuable items that he found in his first life. One day, he found an item and it was guarded by a heartless. He thought he could defeat it. Needless to say, he was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 am
SimplePleasure_89
Name: Zia
Title: Light's Wolf
Weapon: keyblade
Element:light and fire
Bio: He was actually the son of Sora but killed from a heartless. He does not seek a heart but rather manipulate hearts
Powers: he has the same powers as a keyblade master except he can copy enemy's move and use it for his advantage.
Nobody he/she commands: All

son of sora?copy enemy moves?control all nobodies?thats pretty cheap  

legoslayer10

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

legoslayer10

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Name:Xustian
Title: The Merciless Maimer
Weapon:2 crystal swords named Rindo & Gregor
Element: Light and rock/earth
Biography: Xustian is the nobody of a young boy named Austin who loved to train his sword skills. He one day came across a mysterious creature and stabbed through it, causing it to break into 2. He soon was battling an army. His heart ended up guiding him and his 2 wooden swords started to glow, each one a different color. One was orange, the other blue. He slashed until there was one left, standing behind him. It was a large dark entity appearing from the lake across the street. He would start to fall into the tree he was standing near, until he was on a huge crystal circle with an etching of himself asleep on it. In each circle around it there was an etching of his closest friends. He was face to face with the large black beast, tinted with white. His swords had became solid rock, they were crystal! He lunged toward the beast and thrust the blades through the yellow blobs it had for eyes. The evil spreading out of it as it faded corrupted Austin, taking his heart away from him, and it erupted in a white flash.
Nobodies controlled: Crytalines and Dusks.
User Image
Signature move: Rindoga's Roar
Finisher: Dark Memories  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 pm
Name: Xemera
Title: Mysterious Mage
Weapon: Whatever mechanisms she carries, along with a bunch of her magic potions and explosives. Or a giant sledgehammer.
Element: Machinery (Yes, its an element.)
Bio: She was working in her warehouse late one night when she heard screeching noises in the warehouse over. She ran out, only to find a swarm of Heartless there. They over-powered her, taking her heart. But she was strong, so she became a Nobody. She woke to see a man named Xemnas standing before her. He changed her name from Meera to Xemera, and she's been in the Organization ever since.
Powers: She can make anything out of anything. She also has wicked magical powers, which can be very dangerous. She likes to posses her machinery with the magic, making it move around and do things, like collect hearts. They help her in her studies, in her lab.
Nobody he/she commands: Preferably a Sorcerer, along with a few Dancers. But its mostly the creatures she makes.
Appearance:

User Image

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

SOULxEATER61

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:15 pm
name roxas/org13 fourm

weapon org 13 key blade

element all

bio there was sora he became a heart less and roxas/vintas took form and made roxas and then when vintas died roxas took full form and be came org 13 member so for then sora be came full again  
Nobodies-Organization XIII

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff