Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 pm
"Hmph." Nephilis opened his hand and created a ball of dark energy. The energy was his gravity power being used. It drew rubble and debris into it crushing it into a sigularity. "In due time...."

"It doesn't hurt at all...I'm a Celestial." Ambrosia raised her fist and reeled at back in preparation for a punch that would undoubtedly knock Shatara unconscious, but instead of throwing it forward, she gets caught in the range of Neph's move. She flies toward him at a high speed.

"Whoa." Nephilis deactivates his move and dodges Ambrosia, sending her crashing through a building and reactivates it for Shatara. He starts to walk closer to her, catching her in it's suction range. "You know, maybe you should give up. The last thing I want to do is fight you Shatara."

~~~

"I trust you Void because well, we can't really kill each other, they can kill us and furthermore, i've seen what is supposed to happen." Dulceri said as he land with thunder crackling after him. "Time to depower and..." He finds it doesn't deactivate. "What the hell...it won't turn off...God! Okay. Kenji, Void, let's just go see Zephyr and warn her of this threat." Dulceri begins to run toward the capital leaving a light blue trail behind him.

Marcove walks out of the gate and looks up at Void who doesn't know he's behind him. Without making a sound, he runs off into a building and hides, waiting for Void to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Zephyr sat in her office at the far back of the temple. She always preferred quiet and seclusion when she was working, and with everything going on, there was definitely quite a bit to be done. With a sigh, she ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it back from her face before getting up from her seat and pacing. She did that quite a lot lately. So many things piling up on her mind, so many things to do, that she had to just breathe for a few moments.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm
Shatara looked at Nephilis with a scowl. "...you're sickening Nephilis...siding with these...these..monsters" she yelled, standing up dusting herself off. "I'm not going to give up" she stated with a hiss. "What do you all want with me anyway?" she asked.

Helios stood up flying after Apollo, arriving in Tenshu in minutes. Looking down he sees Nephilis and Shatara, he readies his hand focusing on Shatara.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm
Kenji nodded to what his brother said and followed the light blue trail Dulceri left behind him. He couldn't help but feel a strange presense, more than just one actually, very near and searched around for a moment. He saw a few people, most who he barely recognized but his eyes narrowed at the sight. "Four people ganging up on one?" he muttered to himself.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 pm
"Shatara...I..." Nephilis started to talk, but stopped, keeping his friend in mind. "What we want with you is to join us. Once Apollo arrives, all you're troubles will be over. A few other people's will be beginning though." Nephilis focused on the sphere in his hand and increased the power of it. Light around was beginning to shift becoming red as it bent inward. "Just give up...please."

~~~

Dulceri was crushing the cobblestone ground as he bulleted his way to Zephyr. "Zeph!!" He cried. "Zeph!! Are you here! Answer me!" He made his way through town faster enough to leave behind his team and began to feel a strong force.

"You're friends Dulceri." Ambrosia spoke up. "They're here and they're fighting. Nephilis is here...Shatara, Calisto and my body. Helios...alot of them or else someone here is strong enough to account for two people."

"Zephyr has the most aura out of us all. She heals people by sharing it..."

"I know everything about my target."

"Your target? Hmph. Makes me no difference anymore. Just as long as I get my power from my son...I can't even go back to human anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm
Zephyr heard her name being called and it pulled her back to reality. It didn't take her long before she realized who it was. "Dulceri?" she called out her window. She used the wind to take her down to ground level to intercept his path. "Dulc...what's going on? What's wrong?"  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:48 pm
In spiral formation Void's signature black mist swirled rapidly around Zephyr and Dulceri. " We need your help Zephyr. " He said calmly, he hadn't seen her in years, she hadn't changed very much in the years he had been corrupted. He looked at them both his now visible face was a little happy to be once again among his former friends, to bad he was stuck in his dark body for at least a few more years. " I hope you haven't lost your combat edge I'm afraid you are going to need it very soon. " He said with a sigh. " If it wasn't of the utmost importance trust me we wouldn't have come in such a rush. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm
"True...true." Dulceri looked and Zephyr and did his best to smile. "As you can see, I'm having a bit of technical difficulty with my power...but regardless, there are people here that are going to try and brainwash you. I mean, they're less than a few miles from here." Dulceri points to the right and a light column of smoke was rising. "They're over there. Someone with a dwindling amount of aura is trying to fight against...some type of aura...train or something."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Zephyr furrowed her brow slightly. "I had a feeling Shatara was fighting, but I thought she was just training," she said, thinking to herself out loud. She fought with herself internally for a few moments, wanting to go with Dulc, but at the same time, she didn't want to leave Shatara to the wolves. "If they're after me...surely they won't kill Shatara, will they?" she said, looking into the distance where the column of smoke was rising. She was fighting the urge terribly to dash there and help her. But then, she would be playing right into their hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm
Dulceri looked at the smoke and the rubble around him burst into nothing. His fist clenched and he sighed releasing blue smoke. "We need to help her. If we don't they won't kill her. They'll assimilate her into their little team. They have Apollo and Apollo can create thoughts and people will believe them to no end." Dulceri starts walking until his walk becomes a brisk. "We have to go. Nephilis is there and he's not on our side."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm
Zephyr had a fire in her eyes...one not seen for quite a while. No way was she going to let Shatara fall into their hands. Wordlessly, she grabbed her swords and strapped on the holsters. "Let's go," she said simply, already making haste to the location of the fight. "Hold on, Shatara...just a little longer..." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Shatara looked at Nephilis as she lept in the air, delivering an ax kick towards Nephilis. "I cant believe you...some friend you are" she stated with a grunt, slashing her psychic kitana towards Nephilis as she sent a telekinetic pulse towards Nephilis. Her stamina was dwindeling though and she could only hold out for so long.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:50 pm
"Yeah..." Nephilis dispelled his ball of gravity knowing he couldn't crush her to the size of a period and simply becomes water. "I can't believe me either." Both her attacks passed through him effortlessly and through a watery exterior, a smile could be seen. Hundreds of spikes begin protrude from his liquid body in all directions, a few in Shatara's direction. "Gotcha..."

"Nope." A blade of lightning slashes through the watery spikes and Nephilis reforms himself before he can be electrocuted. He backs away from Shatara, weaponless against her swords and eyes the both of them.

"We meet again Dulceri." Nephilis quipped. "I was beginning to miss you actually."

"Me too. I was wondering what hole you crawled into a hid. I guess you're not so much of a coward after all. Then again, you're working with an aura vacuum. You do know that you suck right? The both of you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 pm
Zephyr rushed to Shatara's side, her blades drawn and pointed towards their adversaries. "How are you holding up?" she asked, not taking her eyes off the enemies. She still had trouble holding her sword against Nephilis and her other friends, yet in times like this, it was an unfortunate necessity.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 am
Shatara looked over towards Zephyr and smiled. "I must admit...I've been better" she stated with a smile. As she began to mold her hands forming pure psychic aura she was interrupted.

Helios had shot Shatar with a ray of pure heat as he remained emotionaless descending upon the ground looking at Shatara,Dulceri, Zephyr and company. He said nothing only if someone tried to attack is when he would respond.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff