Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] You're so sweet~ (Lukou & Zuilian) (PM RP Records)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 pm
This is a new PM RP between these two~
Lukou, owned by ShtrDrNGry
User Image

and Zuilian, owned by Lorako & Yuuka Kurokawa, RP'd by Yuuka
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
The day was clear and bright, the perfect day for courting. Zuilian shifted nervously from one foot to another as he waited for Adsali to finish the gift she was making for Lukou. Almost as soon as he began to think how he wished his two-legger would hurry up, she emerged from their teepee. In her hand was a simple leather band that had a flower, much like he had first given to the rosey mare. It had been dried out and now would last quite a while in her lovely mane. He took the gift in his moth carefully after neighing his thanks and galloped off to meet in their usual spot.

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou wasn't sure if perhaps Zuilian was running late or if she was just too excited to see him and showed up too early today, but waiting for the stallion to show had set the mare to pace back and forth between a couple large trees, her small hooves nudging a rock along with her as she tried to keep occupied until he came to her.

When she spotted the uni, her eyes lit up and she gasped softly, an excited laugh escaping her as she stomped the ground, tearing from where she stood in the shade to move as quickly as she could to Zuilian, greeting him first with a playful nudge to his side before she nuzzled against him. "You're here! I'm so happy to see you again, Zui!!"

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian's eyes danced merrily as he spotted Lukou and he smiled as best he could around the hair tie in his mouth. Setting it down on a nearby rock he replied, "Of course I'm here dear one, there's no where else in the world I'd rather be. I brought you a gift. I hope you like it." He led the rosey mare to her present and waited for her reaction.

ShtrDrNGry
"A gift?!" Lukou gasped and pranced around her beau before moving to look over the band, her eyes lighting with joy over the present as she leaned to nose it gently. "What is it, Zui?" She blushed faintly under her rosey color and giggled as she looked to the stallion, the young mare still very unfamiliar with accessories created by the twoleggers.

Yuuka Kurokawa
The stallion smiled gently at his beloved. Joining her by the band, he nuzzled her affectionately. "Adsali says it's called a hair tie." He pulled the gift a little closer and said gently, "She says it's what a male should do when he courts his chosen female." The uni blushed and continued, "I had to give you something when I asked this. I know I said I was going to court you, but I don't want to wait. Please, be my mate sweet Lukou."

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou's eyes widened as she listened to Zuilian's request. Her heart lept as she repeated his words silently, barely managing to squeak 'mate?' after him. She was truly awstricken, and though she knew she wanted to agree to it and become the stallion's mate, she couldn't find the strengths to speak it, the mare barely able to close her eyes tightly and press herself close to her love.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian let out the breath he hadn't known he was holding. Though Lukou hadn't said yes out loud, her body language told him that would be the answer he got when the time came. The stallion laid his head across her neck and sighed contently.

ShtrDrNGry
"Oh, Zuilian!" she finally let out, pressing closer to the uni as he held her close. "I'd love to be your mate!" She wanted to giggle and bounce around like a filly chasing a butterfly, but her knees wobbled and she knew she couldn't bring herself away from the stallion to do so. She knew the moment Zuilian first smiled to her that they'd be together forever, but having him voice his desire to be hers and for her to be his was the most exciting thing.

Yuuka Kurokawa
The stallion's voice wobbled with emotion as he spoke softly, "Thank you my darling. I'm so happy you've agreed." Zuilian burred contently as he nuzzled her mane. "I love you so my dearest mate. I promise I'll always be faithful."

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou let out a soft laugh over Zuilian's words, and shifted to lift her head so that she could gently n** at his ear. "I love you too, Zui...But I know that you wouldn't stray from me. I am to you what you are to me, you've said it yourself...And you're everything to me now, so I know that I'm everything to you now."

Yuuka Kurokawa
"You are my heart." He let out a chuckle and twitched his ear after Lukou nipped it.He was quite content to remain as they were, even though he felt like running through the Kawani lands declaring his love for his beautiful new mate. Instead he settled for doting on Lukou. "You are so beautiful my love."

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou giggled and nuzzled to her new mate, her rosey coat hiding her soft blush. "And you're so handsome, Zui~ I love looking at you." She offered him a cute little look before nuzzling to his cheek in an offered kiss, her heart so full of love she could barely keep herself stilled.

Yuuka Kurokawa
He blushed and pawed at the ground with one of his hooves. She was such a sweet mare! "Ah darling, I'm so glad we met." He copied Lukou and nuzzled her cheek in a return kiss.

ShtrDrNGry
"Me too, Zui." Lukou smiled as she pressed herself close to her mate. "Every day since we were pushed together has been so special. I'm glad our two-leggers wanted us to interact. If they hadn't guided us together, we might not know eachother...And...And I don't like that thought."

Yuuka Kurokawa
"Then don't my darling. There's no need to think that way." Zuilian uses his head to bring hers close. You saved me and I shudder to think what might have happened otherwise. I do believe a scared quite a few Soquili." He gave Lukou a sheepish grin, "None of that matters any more. We're together now."

ShtrDrNGry
"Yep" Lukou offered as she beamed after her beau. "You're all mine, and I'm all yours." She was glad that she had helped him as she had. She remembered what he told her when they met, how his mate had vanished without a trace. She wouldn't do that to him. She couldn't. He had her heart now, and that was more important than anything else. "I love you, Zuilian."

Yuuka Kurokawa
He chuckled and tugged her mane playfully before he answered, "I love you my darling." Feeling playful he ever so gently on her neck, then took off running with a laugh, "You're it!"

ShtrDrNGry
The rosey mare's eyes widened as Zuilian fled, and she blinked before pouting some. "Heeey...No fair!" Shaking out her mane, she let out a laugh, and quickly followed after her love. "Now you're it!" She bumped against him as she met up with him, and ducked her head slightly to run faster, gallopping full speed from the stallion.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian whinnied and galloped after his mate. Hooves thundered as he gave chase. The pair must have been quiet a sight with their manes flying and coats shining in the sunlight. This was living!

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou glanced after Zuilian as he whinnied, the mare beaming as she turned back and ran faster, the area around them a blur as she passed, dipping and curving with the path she took towards the river, more than pleased to play with her love in this fashion, their chase not quite childish but not entirely adult either.

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:49 pm
((I think this goes here. rofl ))

Yuuka Kurokawa
He moved faster and barely brushed against Lukou before wheeling to the right and bolt away. "You're it!"

ShtrDrNGry
"Hey!" the mare cried as she tried to shift after the stallion. Despite the slightly whiny tone to her voice, she couldn't be happier. The stallion she'd grown so fond of in just a couple of weeks was her mate now, and she knew nothing would ever tear them apart. Her soft pink eyes fell closed a moment as she moved to follow after him, her smaller form moving quickly to easily catch up to him again, though she didn't tag him, and instead simply ran beside him as they moved along the river. It was beautiful. So much so that she forgot they were playing now.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian slowed just a bit to watch Lukou as she galloped. It was truly a beautiful site. His heart swelled with love as he observed her being happy and carefree. Which was of course when he fell into the river. That's what he got though for not really paying attention to his surroundings. He lay there for a moment, mane plastered to his neck and tail streaming out behind him. He blinked once, then once more before he started laughing at how ridiculous he must have looked. He was too happy to be upset and it was too funny in any case. He turned to see where his dear mate had gotten to and hoped she hadn't fallen in as well.

ShtrDrNGry
"Zui!!" Lukou had come to a quick halt as her mate toppled into the water, her eyes wide as she stared after him, though she errupted with giggles and trotted closer to nuzzle him. "Are you okay?" Her question held concern despite it's obvious amusements, and she blushed against her already rosey color as she stepped back to let him get back up again.

Yuuka Kurokawa
He blinked at her cry and beamed at her. Nuzzling her reassuringly, he stood up. Chuckling softly, he replied "I'm fine beloved. No need to worry." He moved back onto the bank and shook the water off himself. "Would you like to continue our little game dear heart?"

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou's heart skipped as Zuilian got up and shook himself off, a giggle as she shook her mane out. "We can walk together now instead?" She gave him a pretty, half-pleading gaze and pressed herself close against him, a nuzzle to his neck.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian nodded and smiled as she nuzzled his neck. "Of course darling. We can do anything you like." He nuzzled her neck back and started out of the river. "Are you coming or would you prefer to remain and swim?" He flashed her a cheeky smile and laughed.

ShtrDrNGry
"Oh, no swimming," she giggled, hurrying out of the water after her mate. "A walk!" She gave him a loving nuzzle once she made it back over the bank, a playful nudge before she trotted just ahead of him.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian chuckled and trotted after his mate. 'She's so beautiful and such a sweet mare,' he thought to himself. He smiled warmly at her and counted himself lucky to find such a good mate. She'd make a wonderful mother one day. He shook his head, no need too think of that so soon.

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou made happy little sounds as she trotted before Zuilian, guiding him in no direction in particular. She didn't care where they were going or what they did so long as they were together. She glanced back after him, a loving look reflected in her eyes as she shuffled her hooves and let her pace slow to let him catch up and fall into stride beside her now instead. "Whatcha thinkin' of?" she asked, inable to cover her curiosity as she noted the fond look he gave after her.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian nudged his mate gently and smiled warmly. "I was thinking about you dear heart. About how lovely you are and how lucky I am to have you in my life.

ShtrDrNGry
A soft sound escaped Lukou over her mate's words, and she stepped to nuzzle him lovingly. "You're so sweet, Zui...I'm so glad to have you."

Yuuka Kurokawa
"I'm glad I have you too. You're my whole world Lukou. I love you so much."

ShtrDrNGry
Lukou's breath caught over Zuilian's words, and she made a soft little sound as she pressed closer against him. Her eyes welled with tears but she closed them tightly to keep from crying against him at all. "I love you too, Zui," she managed after a moment.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zui smiled gently and nuzzled Lukou. He told her in a tender voice, "Come now dear one, you don't have to hide your emotions from me."

ShtrDrNGry
"I'm not hiding my emotions from you, Zui," Lukou started, nuzzling better to her mate. "More...being shy over them with myself." It was true that some of the more intense feelings she felt for him still frightened her, but what she was certain of was how genuinely happy he made her, and how much she loved him already.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zui chuckled softly and laid his head on her neck just below where her name stopped. Smiling gently, he nuzzled her and sighed happily. "It's alright love. I was just teasing. Don't fret."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 am
ShtrDrNGry
A soft, sweet sound left Lukou as she relaxed against her mate. This had to be what true bliss was. She rest with him a long moment before slipping from him, a playful nudge against his side. "Can we find a snack, now?" Her question came shyly, a coy look reflected in her rosey eyes. She had been so excited to run off with her love that she hadn't gathered herself anything to eat first. Then the delightful distraction of their mateship and their game of tag had left her to easily forget that she was still without food. But their quiet, serene moment reminded her. More rather, her empty unhappy stomach reminded her.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Zuilian nodded in response to his mate's request. "Of course we can my dear. Would you like to see if we can find some apple trees or perhaps we could go back to one of our teepees to see if our two-leggers have any snacks. Whatever you want love."

ShtrDrNGry
"We can forage!" She chimed, giving the stallion a nuzzle. Whatever kept them to own longest, she thought. "Then we can go see what my two-legger has in the teepee, 'n then we can see what your two-legger has!"

Yuuka Kurokawa
The stallion smiled gently at his mate, "Whatever you wish my love." He nuzzled her lovingly and started guiding her forward.

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items